It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' "fake" article is a counter-offensive against the criminal politicians.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Charlie Sheen and Alex Jones false-flagged us for an hour and a half with this written piece and everybody's ready to lose faith in the entire truth movement. The PTB false flagged us FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS! People need to get really angry, at teh pirates in government and not at Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen for potentially opening a lot of people's eyes with this episode.

The politicians can lie to push their agenda, so why can't WE lie as a counter-offensive to expose THEIR lies????? This is INSANE!!!! Obama says a million lies and people still trust him, Alex says one FOR GOOD CAUSE and suddenly the entire movement is crumbling. WHY???

It appears to me the idea was to start a rumor that Obama met Sheen and basically put him off, which makes Obama look bad to truthers(who, for the last 8 years, have been largely voting Dems, iirc)...
The only way for Obama to properly defend against these rumors would be to actually meet with Charlie. If he denies he ever met with him, he'll be hounded by more people calling him a liar and demanding to know why not.

That's how you have to deal with politicians, you have to corner them.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Do you realize how desperate this sounds? He "false flagged" you for a good cause? Your hero duped you. This wasn't some benevolent act, slyly trying to beat the politicians at their own game. It was a hoax.

The fact that you said that he "false flagged" for a good cause on the 9/11 forum is kind of ironic.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
Charlie Sheen and Alex Jones false-flagged us for an hour and a half with this written piece and everybody's ready to lose faith in the entire truth movement. The PTB false flagged us FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS! People need to get really angry, at teh pirates in government and not at Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen for potentially opening a lot of people's eyes with this episode.

The politicians can lie to push their agenda, so why can't WE lie as a counter-offensive to expose THEIR lies????? This is INSANE!!!! Obama says a million lies and people still trust him, Alex says one FOR GOOD CAUSE and suddenly the entire movement is crumbling. WHY???

It appears to me the idea was to start a rumor that Obama met Sheen and basically put him off, which makes Obama look bad to truthers(who, for the last 8 years, have been largely voting Dems, iirc)...
The only way for Obama to properly defend against these rumors would be to actually meet with Charlie. If he denies he ever met with him, he'll be hounded by more people calling him a liar and demanding to know why not.

That's how you have to deal with politicians, you have to corner them.
No that's wrong.

Jones is either absolutely honest or he isn't.

And, just as a single act of infidelity can forever destroy the trust in a marriage, this colossally stupid stunt just to get back on top of discussion boards and feed AJ's monster ego is proof that he will discard the truth when it suits him.

Of course some guy could catch his woman in another's arms and then believe her when she says "She was only testing me to see if I love her as much as she loves me!"

Those guys and the blinded-by-love AJ groupies are sad cases indeed.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

This wasn't some benevolent act, slyly trying to beat the politicians at their own game. It was a hoax.
well dark eyed guy. i don't think you could be more wrong.
i been saying this on sanchos thread. Alex is way to smart to just fumble
the way you're saying. smart enough to pull something like this.
another factor you need to look at. the timing. w/ things going the way they are i would expect this from some one like Alex jones.
this seems to me to be a peaceful war tactic. the hour is indeed
getting very late.
he's doing what he can to fight and so should we.no i say you are dead wrong about the man. when what ever is coming down is all said and done.
Alex Jones will have a clear concience.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I don't believe he meant to actually "Hoax" anyone. Especially after watching his "Apology Video". No Conspiracy here folks. You don't need to make it into something so complex. Sometimes the truth actually is as "Simple" as someone making an honest mistake. That's why I try not to be too quick to Judge.

Anyways, I just watched his Video Apology. It actually makes perfect sense.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I think AJ made a mistake and did the truth movement a lot of harm but the truth movement will get over it and will move on. We are in the scabbing over phase but I am certain it will heal in time.

The man still has my support and my respect as it was his work that opened my eyes fully to the atrocity of 9/11. I am not at all happy at what he did because I started emailing all my friends and family the article before the disclaimer was posted.

I now look like a fool to my family and friends and I have no idea how I will fix that.

Still, I am not so fickle to throw him away because he made an ill advised mistake. If he pulls another stunt like that then I will have to reassess my opinion.

top topics

join