It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hear weird stuff before I sleep

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Right before I got to bed I hear really weird stuff. The first time I heard babies crying which I don't know what that means. Second time last night I heard drills and them something else I don't remember. I also slept with the light on which I haven't done in a very long time.

The weirdest thing I have ever heard is from a voice which I have heard before saying F you and then after I prayed that my date would go well he said, "you're going to pray for her???" in a way like he knew that it was going to go bad and it did which is really weird.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
i think that you have an overactive imagination. I have anxiety atacks myself sometimes, and once i swore to my fiance that i heard the ocean and seagulls even tho we live in the city. If you work yourself into such a state that you start hearing things like this you may need help. Otherwise try sleeping tablets.

Cherryduck

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck
i think that you have an overactive imagination.

Holy Understatement...

human - your next post should be non-fiction...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

Lol i hadn't seen that
Cherry

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It was brought up a few weeks ago. It's called Exploding Head Syndrome

en.wikipedia.org...

I have it and quite a few others have it.

No real cure yet.

But it's not just loud bangs, or very bizarre music it always happens before sleep though.

Very nerve rackin though.

One time I heard a news lady talking about a subway crash, I was like woah, no crash though

It's just a weird phenomenon.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
just curious..

How old are you?

Have you ever experimented with drugs?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well, some of the things you hear at night could be explained from your ears trying to adjust to the silence and your brain will try and register any noises it picks up and familiarize them into voices and such. Sort of like your eyes seeing figures in the dark.
Now I'm not saying this could count for all of them, just some. You may have actually heard a voice or two, and once you became aware that you heard a voice, began to subconsciously look out for them.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I have noticed the same thing so maybe it's a CIA mind f***!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Ok ok. I'm 18. I know this is weird. Yes now I realize that my brain is trying to adjust to silence. But the "you're going to pray for her" is DEFINETELY unexplained. That i'm sure is not me going crazy. It's not my voice. It's not anyone i've heard before.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWonder
just curious..

How old are you?

Have you ever experimented with drugs?

reply to post by humandefense02

This will help determine my analysis.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Since you won't read it in the link, or help see if it's right by replying I'll bring it to you! "lol yes man".

Exploding head syndrome is a condition that causes the sufferer to occasionally experience a tremendously loud noise as originating from within his or her own head, usually described as the sound of an explosion, roar, waves crashing against rocks, loud voices or screams or a ringing noise.

Exploding head syndrome is a condition that causes the sufferer to occasionally experience a tremendously loud noise as originating from within his or her own head, usually described as the sound of an explosion, gunshot, door slamming, roar, waves crashing against rocks, loud voices, a ringing noise, or the sound of an electrical short circuit (buzzing). In some cases an instant flash of what is perceived as video "static" is reported.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Exploding head syndrome looks like its o.b.e. related. As often times before I seperate I hear a loud roar and buzzing, .... it's the kind of roar you hear when your head goes underwater. personaly I think its the body's hearing shutting down as you transfer to your astral body.

When beginning to transfer, you can pick up sounds from the other side, ..... or your mind can simply imagine them.

Perhaps your being visited by someone, who you can only hear while your in that " in between" state.

I used to be visited by someone as well, who made his presence known in various ways, ... usually touching me, ... as well as the sound of heavy breathing, scary stuff. Usually they just want attention.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Listen to music and see if you can still hear it through the music. If you can then you are imagining it

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
No I have never done any illegal drugs. I have not been on medication since I was 15 I think. It was ADD medication which was later proved that I did not have.

And yes the voice is always in the in-between state. He doesn't seem to be all bad but he's not a nice guy at all either.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
There is a pyschological warfare going on and it is targeted against us all and coming to you right in your very own homes.

I believe what you are hearing is actually happening to you and that you need to fight against it by prayer to the almighty God to strengthen you.

People I have been in a battle against this type of attack for over 8 months now. It started with sever ringing in my ears with a bunch of different tones going off constantly. I had one of my teeth removed that had a pin holding a partial and it stopped.

Now they attack me with a very low and distinctive humming and electronic and sound waves that bump and vibrate my funiture and floors. They control my refrigerator, and they drained my propane tank that fuels my stove. They use the pipes and your electrical wires running in, under and above you house Not to mention your television, dvd players, your stereo's, speakers, water tanks, air conditioners, light bulbs, ceiling fans. You name it, they are controlling it. Your power, cable and phone lines are a hazzard to your health, physically and mentally.

This is no joke. I am very sane. Just a victim and passing on valuable information.

The satellites are being used as a weapon against us. I have cut all electricity off via my trip circuit and they are still pushing it into my house.
Then I read an article where Japan wants people to get their electricity Wirelessly. And now you can get electricity from out a tree.

Pay attention to the sounds in your home. If you start hearing a lot of knocking and pinging in your walls, refrigerator, windows, you are probably a victim. I have metal objects blocking some of my electrical outlets and I hear the electrical surge pinging off the metal before the vibrations start kicking in. You also might hear tones going off, short beeps. When I hear them go off, the vibrating waves kick in or change tempo.

You are not going insane. And I do not care what the medical professionals try to tell me, I know what is happening in my surroundings and more and more people are starting to post about these strange occurrances on here. This is like the third one this week I have read.

They are turning our very homes into private torture chambers.

ljb

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Hi there! I believe that when we relax, when we are somewhere between being awake and asleep, we reach a state where we can pick up a lot of external information, from this world, but also from the spirit world.
It seems that it is possible for you to do this. I would'nt worry about it too much.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

As far as I am aware (& please, any MDs or schizophrenics etc, tell us how it really is), it would be very rare for a person of your age to suddenly develope a previously unnoticed mental condition. Perhaps your previous mistaken diagnosis of ADD was as a result of some other condition?
Its my belief that certain medications which are non-euphorient derivatives of fun drugs may also have similar side effects, if more subtle. Ritalin would be a prime candidate & auditory hallucinations a common side effect. That said, I would expect such to happen during the use of the medication.
Personally, I would consider it a legitimate phenomenon. It does a person no good to believe that every strange thing they experience is a result of some "fault" within their makeup. There are plenty of things which science doesn't yet explain, assuming that there is something wrong merely because its different would be as illogical as assuming that something currently unexplainable must be the work of satan.
Therefore, I would attempt to explore what you are experiencing. 18 is a good age to begin meditation. Young enough to be open to whatever you discover; old enough to put the distractions of the flesh aside occasionally. IME, listening to the messages which emerge from within is a good thing. Still, such messages should always be subjected to the same scrutiny we apply to information from any other source. "God told me" hasn't been an effective defence for quite a while...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
If you count masturbation as a drug lol. I'm serious though it does release some kind of chemical that makes me feel very high afterword. That could be the drug. But it's still weird to hear something like that. I haven't heard it in awhile. I wish I could hear more.

No I do not have anything going on with metal. I don't think the government is involved with me anymore. I swear they use to be but not anymore. I use to have helicopter fly over at 3 am except for the fact that our local airport is CLOSED at 3 am so it was like how did they do that. But again that was when I used to contact some guy that told me about conspiracies. Which may or may not have been true.

Anyway yeah it could be the masturbation thing.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Rofl this is hilarious. I was expecting ppl to either mess around, or just debunk his 'paranormal' approach;D

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I think i might have exploding head syndrome, sometimes i hear a loud ringing noise with no apparent source so loud that it hurts and i squint my eyes and bear with it but it does not happen during the day, only when i am in the drowsy trance like state before sleep, i cannot stop it....but usually when this happens i have horrible nightmares and often wind up barfing. it has gotten so bad i have to keep a bowl by my bed at night for the sake of i dont like to wash my sheets every night...thanks for sharing this. S&F

top topics

<<   2 >>

join