It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another sad fate....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Maybe Im going out on a limb here, but I believe most of us here in ATS do not have complete faith and trust in the US government. With elections right around the corner, a whole lot of questions are coming up, from the high gas prices supposedly coming down by November, to our current situation in Iraq. This is where my new concern lies....with our american over there being beheaded...I know a lot of us out there may allready be thinking this,or maybe have already posted this, but dont you think an act like this on behalf of the extremest groups over there may help to support Bush's reason to continue to occupy the area? The only reason I even mention this is the history our headless American has with our Government. Apparently he has been in their custody before....SO, maybe they already dislike him....maybe he "accidentaly" falls int the enemies hands...and so on. Nothing like throughing gas on a fire to get it going again...

[Edited on 5-14-2004 by scepticalwatcher]

[Edited on 5-14-2004 by scepticalwatcher]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Any takers on this? It might make sense if you give it a thought.

A5H

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I can't comment on the issue but the title of this thread seems a bit inconsiderate/bang out of order.........

Ash

[Edit] Oh and is the going out on a limb thing an intended pun?

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by A5H]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Try to think more about the titles you use for your posts. Just because I decided to let it stay doesn't mean another Mod won't trash it. I'm on the fence. I don't like your title but you make a decent albeit inconclusive argument in the body of your post. Usually, on the fence, I opt toward the member. It might not be a bad idea to at least re-think the title.

Thanks.

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by astrocreep]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You can post your opinions here on ATS (nothing with profanity though, and you cant be rude) but because of our last 3 presidents America was terribly screwed up.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I agree, in hindsite, my title was in very bad taste. My sincere apologies.

top topics

join