It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BNP can no longer afford to be white-only

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
uk.news.yahoo.com...

Reading the headline you may think this post is an exploration into the BNP's policies, however in this instance the headline is to be taken literally: The BNP simply do not have enough money to be a white-only party anymore.

As was commented on by political writer Ian Dunt this week, the BNP were set to go to court on Wednesday, accused by the Equality and Human Rights Commission of breaching the Race Relations Act by not allowing anybody of non-white ethnicity to join the party.

The court proceedings never got underway - the case was adjourned after the BNP changed solicitors at the last minute, potentially a tactic to buy some time while they decided what to do.

On Thursday a statement on the party's website seemed to indicate that Nick Griffin is ready to concede defeat and for the first time accept members of different ethnicities into the BNP. If we are to assume this is true it's a massive decision from Griffin - the BNP has been white-only since its inception in 1982.

Goodbye and good riddances to the racist BNP!!

Certainly no non-whites will want to join at first, and the extreme skin-head pro-nazi members will hopefully bugger off for good. Maybe, just maybe this party can become a reasonable and respected party after it splits in two, with the bad half tossed onto the rubbish heap, and the good half(?) merged with more intelligent people of all races.

Failing that... alternatively it will just disintegrate altogether!

I'm now sat there thinking why the hell didn't this happen earlier before they won seats in the european council.

I suppose this will lead to further rioting by their friends - the english defence league or whatever they're called, it's an embarrassment to the UK, and just provokes other idiots into tribal wars between coloured people and white people.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Everyone else seems to have a "spokes group" for themselves....how is it that the indigenous white populations cant have one?

Big bad white bogey man strikes again! Hide your children.

I kinda think this post is a troll.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
Everyone else seems to have a "spokes group" for themselves....how is it that the indigenous white populations cant have one?

Big bad white bogey man strikes again! Hide your children.

I kinda think this post is a troll.

Erm I think you miss the point of this thread and what most people are saying when they oppose the BNP.

All of my points are perfectly valid. There are also threads discussing other extremists who tend to be of darker skin.

Nobody said anything of the sort that you mentioned.

Answer me this question: Why should any party be restricted to one colour? And no, the black police association are not a political party before you tow the BNP party line.

The BNP leader will be on question time in the near future, so we will get to hear his pointless drivel about blaming everyone else apart from themselves, when we all play a part in the worlds problems. The attitude of poor white english man that the BNP portray is embarrassing to all the educated and intellectual white people who live in Britain, including myself.

We need to be smarter to sort out racial integration problems, not shout and riot on the streets making the problems worse - it just provokes more anger and racist discrimination, and even from people who before weren't originally angry or racist.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thank goodness they are no longer whites only.

What makes white people think they can have an all white club. Who do they think they are. They get their own club and those good for nothings will want their own month too.

Whats next, their own television station?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Thank goodness they are no longer whites only.

What makes white people think they can have an all white club. Who do they think they are. They get their own club and those good for nothings will want their own month too.

Whats next, their own television station?

It's not a club.
It's a political party with 2 seats in the European Parliamentary Council.

Do you not realise that the BNP hold parties where they teach their kids how to make nazi salutes, burn golliwogs telling their children it's crime was being black. Maybe their kids will just grow up like idiots just like their parents, but this is how another Hitler could be produced a few generations down the line.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Do I really need to explain my post to you?

Is it that hard to sense sarcasm?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

reply to post by john124

Do I really need to explain my post to you?

Is it that hard to sense sarcasm?

That's fine, it's just for the purpose of others mostly as they may not sense the sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

It was sarcasm in response to you thinking this is a good thing.

I could care less if they are racist, pacifist or any other type of ist.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

reply to post by john124

It was sarcasm in response to you thinking this is a good thing.

I could care less if they are racist, pacifist or any other type of ist.

OK never mind then, you don't have to care.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Well, I read this with a lot more concern that you do obviously, since I see the situation as being that for all these years the BNP have been biting their own nose off as they have been restricting themselves to whites only... and you seem to be rejoicing that the doors are open to everyone...

You and I both know the BNP in particular regards a certain religion/ethnic minority as a threat and the boogeyman to get voters on board, but hey now they can recruit from all those who share that view, regardless of colour.. Brilliant, what moron thought that wonderful stunt up.. oh yes, the racial equalities people.. Now we potentially have one group filled with everyone who feels the same.. well I guess it is equality when all racists can join under one banner. But personally I don't rejoice at the news.

If you read a lot of comments on sites after the Luton Homecoming Parade, a lot of people were saying they would vote BNP, be active BNP members but not if their "insert minority" friends are excluded due to their colour.

Hence the rise of the English Defence League as most of those guys friends are non Muslims minorities, and if you read the news on them as reported across the board it is reported that the EDL demonstrations were MAJORITY white, not a white only, a MAJORITY white group that is targeting radical Islam..

Now we are setting the BNP so they not only can they play the victim card to voters, how the boogyman/and the government is out to get them, yet at the same time it also allows them to recruit from a broader base, I bet they were celebrating the news, could anyone hand them a larger victory, as they can now recruit the whites that have been excluded because their friends are minority non Muslims.

I think it a big mistake, leaving the BNP as a white only club limited their growth, and now it isn't limited at all, it's a big big mistake.

new topics

top topics

join