It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you all gone mad? * RE: Charlie Sheen Event *

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Over the Charlie Sheen Obama interview?

CLEARLY at the bottom of it it states;

"Author’s Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet.

This is an open letter to the President requesting a new investigation.

Charlie Sheen."

IMO Charlie means to send that to the president, or something along those lines, and I'd say its a pretty neat idea, send the president a conversation of his own eyes being open, and perhaps it will open them. IMO it would work as well as trying to teach a doll how to read, but at least he's trying, and do you really all have to hound on Alex so hard, when hes putting his butt on the line, with almost every action he takes, to get even some form of truth out?! Every day he works to get the truth out. Can you say you do the same?

Keep your pants on! And please don't try calling me an "Alex Supporter" who would just blindly follow him, because I'm not. I don't follow anyone but myself. Here in Canada we're bread differently. Not saying others aren't.

And really, do people really think Alex spends almost every waking moment of his life, on propagating useless crap? He would have to be TWICE as crazy as everyone thinks he is to do that. It's like people have lost the ability to think reasonably and see that maybe, JUST MAYBE, hes on to something? Instead of just falling in line with all the other people saying hes a nut.

Has anyone ever thought, that perhaps the PTB want all of us to write him off?

Hmm.

IMO It's not a hoax, its build up.

Obviously he got all our attention, and in a situation as dire as the fate of the 'free' world, can you blame him for wanting to get everyone buzzing asap?

So I think everyone needs to chill out, stop eating up everything all these disinfo and/or overreacting posters are saying, and wait until Alex has a chance to explain things!

Respectfully,
Renshin

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The problem we have is that the story was on inforwars for 90 minutes BEFORE they said it was fake.

They led us all to believe that this had actually happened. This is the problem.

Alex Jones hoaxed his own people. And he states it was to start a truth movement. You don't start a truth movement with a fat lie friend.

It's just insulting that he thinks we are that stupid is all.

See the green link at the top? That's the original one.

btw he did explain himself on the show today. It was a pretty crapy excuse he gave.

~Keeper

[edit on 9/8/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the myriad of existing threads on the subject.

Thread Closed.

new topics

join