It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stock Up, This is Not a Test, Ominous Signals

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

The interiors (and exteriors as far as that's concerned,) are concrete, which is a porous surface.

If you want to really clean an irregular surface, prepare a surface from all previous coatings, remove all loose material even at the ten micron level, the you dry ice blast the surface.

It's quick, it's very thorough, it doesn't introduce anything into the waste stream, it doesn't wet the surface, and it's very cost effective.

Thusly cleaned, this concrete surface would be prepared for a sealer, a nano-crystal titanium dioxide (which we also do), or an epoxy or paint.

It's just odd that hundreds of these concrete bunkers were to be done in such a manner, at such a cost, when many military installations are being closed down.

Plus, their "story" made no sense.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

See, I'm not even looking at world politics or anyone situation.

But rather Long term.

I am egged that it could be soon, yes

But really what i'm looking at is what I see as inevitability, I just don't believe this system can maintain itself.

The technology exists for us all to be comfortable and have everything, but the will to be humane isn't there anywhere in any system to foster what can be done with what we have.

I think it's going to take a break down to push UP to the next level as a people.

Not just America but worldwide.

I wanted several things for next 20 years:

1: A location where massive amounts of protected land would prevent overcrowding, natural food and water would be available.

2: low priority Nuclear of other WMD target BUT Hospital and University that can handle radiation or bio

3: Altitude, so fallout runs down away from location and wind and rain helps clear the area

4: capacity to build basements

5: long Distance from major cities

6: escape routes to genuine wilderness, inaccessible to most

7: Retain capacity to bring money in Internationally via the Internet

8: Community strong on "living off the grid"

9: Small enough that local authorities run things and know you

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Mopus, count me in for the community you describe!

I am looking for exactly the same thing. I have a lot of it accomplished, but I can't quite afford my Solar Power yet, and here in N. Florida elevation just isn't going to happen. I do have a nice deep well, and we have a great aquifer here.

Also, state capital = nice Nuke target! But I am a little over 10 miles from capital, and town center, so hopefully that is enough to avoid the initial blast, unless they decide to throw their biggest toys at us!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
OP - you are right, something is going to happen - and they (NWO and govt) are afraid.

What is going to happen is their plan to crash the western economies has worked - now they are afraid that people know that it was done by the elite, and we have a rough idea who they are - they are panicking that so much info is coming out that implicates them.

The other thing that has gone wrong, is that oil producers have made a move away from the dollar at exactly the wrong time for them - in their weakness they have been attacked.

You say 'I dont believe 911 was the govt, or that they are trying to harm us' .. well - its not really the govt - but those above the govt that call the shots.

Why has Obama failed? I would say it was very likely he actually thought he was going to be in charge of anything - he is just a puppet who has to do what he is told, or he ends up dead. The other possibility is that he knew the agenda all along - I actually doubt it - I think he was stupid and niave and had no idea that he was just a common serf.

The collapse of the old financial order is coming - thats what. It may be a dollar collapse, but likely it will be a market collapse again - and worse than before - signalling that there really is no recovery.

When that happens there will be violence for sure - thats what they are afraid of. They knew it and expected it - but they didnt expect the anger to be directed at them - they didnt expect anyone to be informed.

If you think the US economy is on the mend, you are not well informed. The US economy is completely dead - but so are many others - this is going to be financial armageddon.

When it will occur - its hard to predict - but it must happen, in fact 'they' are ensuring it will happen. Things could last another 6 to 12 months even longer - but I doubt it - I think 6 months before the next market crash at most.

There are possible ways out - the govt could devalue the dollar - by not doing that, they are continuing the deflationary spiral - that is causing people to lose businesses and homes. I am starting to think that is the plan - that 'they' are accumulating all that real estate.

If the dollar were devalued - then people would be able to pay off their debts - but the Fed is not doing it - why not? They are simply waiting - total failure is coming, failing to devalue the dollar ensures it.

If they devalue the dollar it would open the possibility of escape for common people - and might allow the government and financial systems to keep operating. There would be a huge cost of course - but it really the only viable option - doing nothing continues the deflationary death spiral.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

-_- 6 months? I wonder if its a coincidence that I'll be in a Buddhist Monastery at that time..

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
can i stop stocking up now?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join