It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are our children expendable?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
www3.niaid.nih.gov...

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health, announced today that an independent safety monitoring committee has recommended that trials of a candidate 2009 H1N1 vaccine begin in children. NIAID concurred with this recommendation. Vaccinations will begin shortly in two trials being conducted through NIAID’s nationwide network of Vaccine and Treatment Evaluation Units (VTEU).

Just who are these people that are allowing their children to be used as guinea pigs?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritoftheNightSky

It is awfully fun trying to make more of them!!

J/K of course! I think they are trials in children, because the vaccine is intended for children, but I agree, who in their right mind signs their kids up for anything experimental???

This should be like the fake rebate checks they used to catch criminals! All the morons that show up to get their kids stabbed with an experimental medicine get arrested and the kids get to choose from some real parents standing by!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

shots are routine, most parents probably just see it as another thing they have to do to be "responsible" along with all the other shots they've gotten for their kids over the years.

It's funny that they get labeled irresponsible no matter what they do.....

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

It is a shame that no matter what parents do, they can still look irresponsible or foolish, but I think an "experimental" vaccine is a little overboard!

I am sure they have to sign acknowledgements and waivers in order to participate in the trial versions, so they are well aware that their kids are guinnea pigs!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritoftheNightSky

Sadly when it comes to profit we are all expendable...
Kids included...

top topics

join