It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really good UFO videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
this is really good UFO compilation

many of these footage i never seen before

so here it is

www.youtube.com...

tell me what do you think

also i am really interested about round UFO at 6.55....anyone knows something about it, looks really good?

thanx

[edit on 8-9-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

A lot of those are hoaxed pictures. The one around 6:55 i remember was on here a while back and it was hoaxed. At the time there were a bunch of UFO pics comming from northern california and they all turned out to be hoaxes.
There was a lot of work put into that compilation but im not sure that those are really good UFO videos.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
yep, im not saying they are ALL good, i say its good compilation....there is the real problem, many many ufo stuff is hoaxed....it is becoming really hard to separate legit stuff from hoaxes

thanx for your comment

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
More good ones:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think the pictures your talking about at or just past the 6.55 mark, are from Gulf Breeze, supposedly been debunked, not so sure though, they have been discussed here before.

From what I remember the guy who took the pictures moved house, and the new occupiers supposedly found a model of one in the attic, but my take is, the model could have been placed there, just as easily as the pictures could be genuine.

It seems easier to plant and then point the finger, than to actually dismiss them before the model was allegedly discovered.

Just an opinion, wouldn't be the first time though.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Oh yeah S&F for finding it and putting it up for us.

top topics

join