It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Interviews

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hello again everyone.

I'm watching some Project Camelot Interviews at the moment and struggle to believe most of them. It's not the things the people are claiming that seem unbelievable to me it's just the way they tell them, something seems to me like they're sensationlists.

I just wondered what every ones opinions of them were? Which ones do you feel are legitimate?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Project Camelot...what to say about project camelot...

I think that they might have some genuine information available to them, but I also think that they believe pretty much everything that they are told.

They preach discernment on their site, and they purport to provide information to their readers/listeners and hope that the audience will use their own BS meter. This in itself is a good tactic, however, I think that their BS meters are defective.

I have no doubt that some of the information that their whistleblowers provide is accurate...Unfortunately, I also have no doubt that some of the information that their whistleblowers provide has no connection to reality whatsoever.

Listen to their interviews with a teaspoon of salt.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I quit listening to them after a few nutball interviews.
They seem eager to listen to any story with no proof.
They're project camelot forum was one of the hokiest things i have ever seen.
Comparing ats to them was like looking at a brand new car with a powerful engine and then looking at a childs tricycle.
I think they have a few good interviews but don't seem to have much of a bs filter.
The Mirium Delcado interview was the last straw for me...that was the most hairy fairy bs I have ever seen since blossom goodchilds oct 14 non-event.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well PC sounded like something great it turned out not to be. I think to be interviewed you just have to be willing to say anything in front of a camera. I do not think all of their stuff is BS, they had Jim Marrs on once and he is far from crazy.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i think the interviews they make are weak.. very weak

there's not enough evidence and support and all to trust them

feels like when they ask the people like they're holding something back making it harder to believe in what they're talking about.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i heard that they did an interview with steven greer that did not go over so well
so i guess some people are a little nutty even for PC

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The one that is 100% credible is Jim Humble.

MMS - watched it, bought it, tried it, it worked.

Read my thread below.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well regardless of whether or not they take in some rather cooky and flimsy guests or interviewees or whatever, they don't deserve all this bashing. I mean really, they provide a large amount of great material. They should be commended for their efforts and amount of energy spent into their archive. I especially love their Bob Dean interviews. Kudos to them.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Haven't watched all their videos yet, but I can't stand Kerry Cassidy and her interviewing style and Bill Ryan seems to believe anything he's told.

Kerry Cassidy will ask a question, then as soon as the person being interviewed starts to answer she feels the need to start talking over them and saying the're wrong or how it doesn't match what she's been told by others then starts implying they're lying. She has an answer for everything, thinks she knows all. I can't stand people like that. You can see that a lot of the ones she interviews don't like her style and get aggravated with her a lot, but try to hold it in.

Bill Ryan seems like a genuinely nice guy, but he is just really bad at agreeing with and believing almost everything he's being told and Kerry likes to interrupt him a lot. Almost seems like Kerry has complete control over him at times IMHO.

I like the Jim Marrs interviews and there's one with a guy named Duncan O'Finian I believe is his name that I like. Something about him struck me as genuine. Just the look in his eyes. There's others I like, but can't remember their names.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think most of the people interviewed on Project Camelot are telling the truth. I saw a man on PC that wants to make money off of suckers though, wanting to tell people where he thinks safe places are for the year 2012 for a price and the other wants people to have listeners buy dome homes off of him to withstand 300 mph winds.

I looked at the dome homes and they are crap and I doubt very seriously if the ones he wanted to sale to the public for any possible upcoming 2012 event would withstand a tree hitting the domes as he suggested in his interview. Anyone inside of those domes during a 300 mph wind storm would be seriously injured or dead in my estimation. Anyone buying a dome home from him is wasting their money as far as I'm concerned.

David Wilcock seems to be a big fake as far as I'm concerned.

The rest of the people like Dan Burisch, Duncan O'Finian, Jim Humble and some of the others are telling the truth as far as I'm concerned.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I really cant say if they are telling the truth or what..but really i dont care cause i already know what i know....anyways,,,people please remember the number one way they brainwash the public into not believing anything is to ridicule everything..............

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I found the lady annoying!
She would always cut them off and constantly interrupted way too much....

Not only that I doubted she really understood what the topic was really about.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Their interviews are interesting in their subject matter but they seem to miss a good bit of what could have been brought to light had they been a little more astute. The two regular people, the Brit and the Yank, are both quite annoying generally but now it seems that they've teamed up with that poser twerp David Wilcock, it's really gone to pot. That guy is just such a wannabe numpty, it's just embarrassing.

And Lord God in Heaven, please someone tell them to get rid of that *lame* music and out-of-focus cat there at beginning (and end, if you should manage to stick around that long). It's almost as lame as Wilcock.

I really did try to be nice.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I've watched alot of their video interviews and although I am not in a position to say anyone is right or wrong, I will say that I get the impression that alot of the people they have interviewed are nothing more than good story tellers.

However, they have had a few people that they have interviewed that I believe have had some good information.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies, seems that most people feel the same way about PC as I do.

I laughed at the comment about the music and editing also, that alone makes the credibility laughable at times for me.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Joseph P Farrel interview is very good also Jim Marrs. Other then that its a lot of fantasy and science fiction.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
all they do is brag about credentials , very little of what they talk about acturly means/has anything of value.

well atleast they pulled the curtain of dr greer exposing him as a charlatan.

gl2

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
They didn't expose Greer as a fake; instead, they called him on his claim that aliens don't abduct and humans do. Kerry and Bill Ryan said it's dangerous to assume that all aliens are good friends and can do no harm here.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The only thing they exposed in that Greer interview is that Kerry thinks she knows everything. She easily could have done what she wanted to do and not make it look bad, but she can't stand doing an interviewing without talking over them and forcing her beliefs on the subject.

Not a fan of Greer myself, but the whole thing was very unprofessional because of her. I'm not completely convinced that Bill Ryan agrees with her 100%. I have a feeling he's secretly a little tired of her, but for some reason won't let it out. Read the open letter to Rense where the Greer interview is brought up. I have a feeling Bill wanted to apologize for how it was done, but Kerry had her say and he went with it instead.

They need to realize that people are going to start losing some respect for them if they keep interviewing people like that. Even though I can't stand Greer, I lost a lot of respect for PC for doing the interview that way.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
They didn't expose Greer as a fake; instead, they called him on his claim that aliens don't abduct and humans do. Kerry and Bill Ryan said it's dangerous to assume that all aliens are good friends and can do no harm here.

if drakes equation is the only evidence greer holds then he is a charlatan toying with people.

all greer sais is you have to be "pure at heart" and the aliens will give salvation. big wopti do guess i should do the same with drakes equation in hand.

what evidence is that , come on ,

for over 10 years people been listening to that fellow and yet he has not produced a single piece of evidence on what he speaks about.

at tops greer is a dissinfo/mocking bird agent with a "pure heart"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join