It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You must check this out!!!! One year old girl with Foetus!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
STUNNED doctors have discovered a one-year-old girl is carrying a BABY in her tummy.

www.thesun.co.uk...]

What is going here? A one year old carrying a Foetus? Who would have thought this possible if it weren't before our eyes?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Happens more often then you think.

One fetus dies, get's trapped in the other, usually at an early stage.

Kinda freaky, but hey, we're all perfect the way god made us

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I actually know of someone who had a baby that had to have its parasitic twin removed from its body. The baby had all kinds of medical problems shortly after birth and after several medical tests, the docs found its "twin" on the inside of it.

As gross as it sounds, it happens more than most people realize. I've even heard of people reaching adulthood before the twin was found... I saw a show not too long ago about a man somewhere in the middle east that had always had a large belly. Docs did some test and yep, he was "pregnant" with his twin. It had been there his whole life.

Strange things happen!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Ahh it had a twin that didnt make it through the stages...Well I have a parasitic twin but she lives 30 mins away

If you really want to see something unbelievable look at this
www.oddee.com...

A pregnant 5 year old from the 30's... The story is truly sad and unbelievable but true. There is on picture on the site. When I read this my mouth dropped.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Actually i do remember that story too but i've never seen a one year old looking pregnant like this... i've seen the starving kids in Africa with belly's like that but they aren't pregnant!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thanks for the post & link... good read! Pregnant at 5 and showing hormonal growth!!

The things you discover through the Net

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The girl who grew up next door to me had a parasitic twin in her stomach. They found hair, teeth and all kinds of other weird stuff inside her. For years she just thought she had a weight problem. Talk about a shock eh!

IRM

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

sound so religious...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

This is from "The Sun". It is a Brittish tabloid. What else is there to say?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This actually happened to my cousin and she was an adult before they found the twin. The doctors found what they thought was a tumor, when they removed it, it had small teeth like structures and was determined to be what should've been a twin.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
My daughter was originally a twin. The first two ultrasounds her mother had, there were too fetuses developing...both girls. The third ultrasound there was only one. Because there was only room enough for one child to make it to term in her mother's belly, one had to grow around the other one. Our midwife told us that since the widespread use of Ultrasound we've discovered this is a very common occurrence.

There was a girl I went to college with that broke some bones in her foot. When she got an X-Ray of her foot done at the hospital it was discovered that she had a fetus in her foot! She too was apparently a twin in the womb that grew around the other developing fetus until she was the only child in the womb. The Hospital didn't even think it was weird, even though it freaked her out.

Apparently this happens a lot more than most people outside of the OB/GYN field realize. Odd that it would make the news.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Is that even safe to have a baby that young; at 5 years old. That would be quite an ethical dilemna for a mother to make if it were to happen today.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
The girl who grew up next door to me had a parasitic twin in her stomach. They found hair, teeth and all kinds of other weird stuff inside her. For years she just thought she had a weight problem. Talk about a shock eh!

IRM

I recently read a Philip K Dick story of that very motif. Sort of. Excellent story, can't remember the title though. May be 'Terran Odyssey', but I can't be sure.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Proving that this poor woman was impregnated by a relative would be very easy today. If they have DNA from both the child and the child mother, or could obtain it a double patnerity event should be difficult to prove.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by superbear

This is from "The Sun". It is a Brittish tabloid. What else is there to say?

Yes, it is from 'The Sun' but what is that statement meaning?

That 'The Sun' is not relevant when issuing news stories?

It's the truth as you can see.... you know that 'the sun' is not only a paper which brings forth the realities of this world, it is also a fun paper... you should try reading it one day... or at least have a look at it online!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
two words... err or three

Fetus In Fetu

People need to read a little more and they wouldnt be so shocked by such things
or pass it off as tabloid journalism. Although the threads title isnt really a reflection of the articles title which makes mention its her twin, not a fetus created by insemination, amazing how a change of words can blow something out of proportion and make it look more sensational than it really is.

Happens alot more than people realize, not to mention the parasitic twin grows as a normal person would sometimes... the twin usually has no head so its basically just a living deformed mass of flesh attached by an umbilical cord into the blood stream or something along those lines. I believe there is even some examples of the fetus actually moving (involuntary or not).

Saw an interesting doco about it a few years back (first time i learned about it), whats scary is one of the examples they used the fetus had protected itself or the hosts body had surrounded it inside a cyst and when they examined it it had pretty much everything to it including a long mop of hair on its head, finger nails, teeth so it was definitely "alive" and growing at some point or for a while.

People try to say 'ah its just like a tumor it aint alive', but i personally think thats just to make the whole thing alot more palatable for people to take in since to think of the opposite is disturbing to say the least.

Couldnt imagine being the 'twin' and aware... would be a nightmare.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by BigfootNZ]

top topics

join