It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's filmed in Fife, WA. Labor Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
This was filmed last year , labor day, 2008.

I found it fitting to publish it on it's first anniversary.

I had this and one other UFO film, but on Super 8
Video Tape, and I had no cable to transfer to hard disk.
I transfered it the other day to VHS, (burning over a recorded tape), because a friend has a
VHS>DVD recorder.

It wouldn't transfer because the tape I used to burn over was striped and copyright data failed to allow transfer.
So I put it in another VHS machine, ran the outs to an external input and recorded the DVD through that input.

Needless to say, the recording lost fidelity, but it was the only way I could do it.
I have the original tapes. If I had brought the Super 8, I could've done the external input transfer, but alas, it wasn't meant to be.

It was recorded by my step-daughters better half.

He filmed the other daytime one (not transfered yet), at my old place, and witnessed two other encounters, one along with a niece.

I have seen these a few times also, and once, two were over the water and the third in the east horizon, shot across the valley, out over the water and stopped in about two seconds, forming a perfect triangle formation.

You can see one of these formations in the footage.

Part 2 has more close-up footage. Also, check out the audio...Radio frequencies were tripping out.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-9-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
That was definitely... a light in the sky... I think.

And shot through a window or a door apparently.

Other than that I really couldn't say.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Wish I had looked up on that day...I wonder if it was visible from Bellevue
. Interesting video but it is what it is, like res said, a light in the sky. Hard to really say much more.

I saw a light like that this past July 4 while we were lighting off fireworks, except the one we saw was red. No blinking, just a solid light that was too close to be a satellite...the beer made it even more interesting to us lol.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
looks like a satellite filmed through a night vision scope.I have filmed a few myself and they look just like that .Please watch video I made below.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Interesting activity in those parts.
I'll check a map for location as large isolated areas are a
good spot for parking the UFO.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Very interesting. Did the static show up on the original vids while you were recording or is that from the transfer of the footage or damage to the VHS tape? Just curious as I thought it could possibly be interference from the UFO's, with other options ruled out first.

top topics

join