It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck - Possible rape and murder?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Well, it's the newest rumor going around the internet, and I just heard of this only a few seconds ago.

It's the conspiracy that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990. There are several news articles and blogs already denouncing it, and there is a video from Anonymous.

Now, I'm not going to lie that I really dislike Glenn Beck and find him to be the biggest [SNIP] on television, but I won't denounce a conspiracy theory just because it may sound insane.

Does anybody have any other evidence, or know of anything?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com...

I'm just stating that I'm not seeing any explicit information or pictures on this website, but just be careful with visiting the link, naturally.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

I too think GB is a caricature and a fraud, but ...

Please MM, you have to come to us with more than rumors and innuendo if you wish us to consider this as more than a personal and slanderous attack.

If there is evidence, let's see it. If not I am afraid you are leaving yourself open to well deserved criticism.

Edit because you added a source: Ok, thanks for that. We shall investigate but you know this is a fark site and the police report is most likely faked. Though I haven't checked yet it seems that the address in the police report is the same as the Duke lacrosse team.

[edit on 8 Sep 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
HAHAHA i'm pretty sure this is a fake/maliciously created rumor to try and smear Glenn Beck's name (I didn't think he NEEDED any help
)

There has been not one shred of evidence that I have found to support this claim other than "Beck doesn't want to release his criminal/legal records". It could just as easily be for a DUI or a possession of drugs or Soliciting trans-sexual prostitution charge. I'd bet my money on the third

I'm pretty sure he didn't rape and murder a girl though.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hey, I'm not supporting this, and I don't want anyone to think I am, but this is becoming a hot story, and like I said, despite the fact of how dumb and ludicrous it may be, I will not stop trying to discuss it and see if it is real.

And like I said, I just found out about this only a few minutes ago. I don't know of anything else.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I found a link tothe from Democratic Underground.

It was started as an irony post, a satrical joke, if you will. Most of the replies were saying, "Well, I am not saying it i true, but MAYBE" and things like, "There is no evidence he didn't so I say it must be true!"

Try to find this lnk if you can, it may have started out funny, but seems to b gaining legs that could take a whole new direction at this rate.

Just sayin...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Just in a quick click through of the links listed on that page brought this page up which seems to clearly state that it is fake, that it is meant as satire. If I had to guess, it is a reaction to the "birther" claims.

tjwilde.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by glitch88

There is, it seems, a police report...

I don't know if it's real or not, though...

[edit on 8/9/09 by Mak Manto]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

It's all good dood, no need to get on the defensive, we were just trying to get to the bottom of it like you...it seems the bottom is that it's a rather dim and crude but hilarious rumor started because GB is generally viewed as a nut-job, douche bag, murdering rapist by many. But enough negative GB remarks from me, I'll give you a star because I did laugh a bit but no flag, as this will get annoying quickly by people arguing over BS; and I will not let Glenn Beck soil my good day!

*edit as your last post wasn't seen. This screams either faked or someone else with the name Glenn Beck (theres bound to be more than a few). There is no charge of murder either, only rape and property/money theft. If it turns out this is true at all I am not only starring and flagging every post you make from now on, I'm going to laugh until the sun comes up.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by VirginiaGreen]

[edit on 8-9-2009 by VirginiaGreen]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Ok, look at the address on the "police report" and compare to here:

www.newsobserver.com...

It's a fake.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Yes, but that is easily faked. This whole thing has satire written all over it. Not to mention the fact that you said Anon is involved in it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The Duke lacrosse case?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Yes, same address ... someone's idea of a joke.

Just goes to prove that stupidity and deception know not of political party.

Why do I have a feeling that this kind of crap is going to keep getting worse.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I agree with You a 100% about Beck. He's a shill from top to bottom. I KNOW as long as Beck goes along there will never be any proof, but I can see validity in the story.

My "ole' Lady" has friends in the music/fight promotion business, and the literal violent crimes committed by celebrities of various types are tremendous, and every time they get swept under the rug; at best only a rumor remains.

Some of the different things from first hand accounts of violent rape, and beyond have blown me away. Considering the money involved with the different celebrities, even in Beck's case it is believable, but again no proof will ever see the light of day.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

vnboards.ign.com...

And here is the page where they say this "spoof" is clever.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

The whole thing is a re-enactment, if you will, of the Glen Beck shows about Van Jones. It started as satire and is being dragged on as a legitimate story, and is rather easily debunkable.

Thing is, all of what Glen Beck said about Van Jones is easily provable, in Van Jones' pwn words.

They are saying since Glen Beck won't respond, THIS MUST BE REAL!

Puhleese. The irony is obvious, and the whole thing is really said.

Regardless of what anyone thinks or feels about Glen Beck, using the internet rumor mill in a measly attempt to get Glen Beck fired in a pay-back is so first grade.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Who know why they did it ... it might be for the reasons you stated or they might just be poopholes.

It's a hoax and in very poor taste to say the least as far as I am concerned.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Glenn Beck's silence on this issue is nothing sort of deafening.

Now, let me state plainly and clearly - I do not believe that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.

However, assuming Beck's innocence, why has there been no attempt by him as of yet to dismiss these rumours?

Glenn Beck - realease any and all documentation pertaining to your whereabouts and activitives during the year 1990. You owe it to the American people, Mr. Beck.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
Glenn Beck's silence on this issue is nothing sort of deafening.

Now, let me state plainly and clearly - I do not believe that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.

However, assuming Beck's innocence, why has there been no attempt by him as of yet to dismiss these rumours?

Glenn Beck - realease any and all documentation pertaining to your whereabouts and activitives during the year 1990. You owe it to the American people, Mr. Beck.

Actually he owes nothing to the American people, he's not an elected(or illegally appointed czar) public servant. Beck is a private citizen working for a private company.

You and your like minded ilk need to grow up.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Monger

First this is just down right sick tactics that Librals always use. Second, he does not owe the American public anything.

He has brought up bad people doing bad things in our Govt. I think the American people owe him if anything. He is the only one out there right now with enough balls to show the light and take them on.

I think this is really a down grade of ATS to use this site with this kind of crap.
Pollitically knock down someone corupt is one thing. But accusing someone of raping, murdering a little girl? You people are just sick.

These are the types of tactics that will bring all out war withing our borders. Is this what you want?

On another note, you want to compare this to the B.C. issue with Obama? Beck did not run for President. He did not willing take the oath of the Office that is required by the Constitution to be checked out.

You sick people need to get a reality check, and it is shameful if ATS keeps this thread on here.
What will happen if Beck does fight back on this one? I don't think he should, because it's a waste of time and that's what they want, for him to be on defence, not offence against the Commie crap around the White House.
So, if he fights back, he could cost ATS a lot of money in court fees, just for letting this type of thing against his charater. He could milk it for a year or so with his type of money. How would you like that one Bill?

This is just sick having this one here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join