It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Serpent seedline?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Came across a theory that Cain was cursed because he was the child of Satan and Eve rather than Adam and Eve (as was Abel and the third child, Seth). Some believe that when looking more closely at the original (as opposed to translations) of the book of Genesis, it is much more explicit in the sense that when the "serpent beguiled Eve" this is a clear sexual reference that has been sort of euphamized in the translations of the bibile. Thus, run the theory, the serpent seedline carries the Satanic, reptillian/serpentine legacy intermingiled with humanity (Cf, various reptoid/annunaki theories, etc.). The "Mark of cain" is this serpentine legacy in the blood of certain families, which later became "the illuminati"/TPTB/black nobility of Europe, etc.

So what does the FC braintrust say?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It makes since to me if you follow the theory of the Anunaki.

Zacharia Sitchens Earth Chronicles is EXCELLENT reading for this subject... If you have not read it I suggest you do. Then follow up with William Bramleys god's of Eden.

Also the Terra Papers reads along the same lines. I'm sure the Bible once did as well but has since been edited too keep minds from wondering away from Christ.

[edit on 9/8/2009 by Chaos Lord]

join