It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UA93 Embedded Engine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Going over the images of UA93 it seems theres some anomalies with this part of "wreckage" thats being excavated. And that is the key word here.
When UA93 crashed it obviously (apparently) left a crater, however lookig at this single image you can clearly see 1/2 of the Engine is still buried under undisturbed ground. Even when UA93 came in at the Angle it did the engine would still be facing at the angular point of attack the aircraft was at point of impact, but here it is lying horizontally flat down half-buried under the Earth. Make of that what you will.
Another thing I also find intriguing about this picture is that the Engine is facing the WRONG way, the shafts isnt correctionally alined as the Cone is pointing upwards and not downwards as ALL aircraft engines do wether its P+W or RR.

netdet.ninjasquad.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
To give a idea of what I mean by the Engine facing the wrong way round, heres a Diagram showing exactly how it looks in the ground in the picture (minus the blades.) You can clearly see in the other pic the Spool (the cone bit) is facing upwards, which means someone thought the plane came from OUT the ground.

files.turbosquid.com...

[edit on 8/9/09 by ROBL240]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The engine piece in the crater was planted there by the excavator bucket next to it. That's why there is only one photo released of debris supposedly being dug up out of the ground. Lot easier and less-risky to stage only one excavation photo rather than many.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Going over the images of UA93 it seems theres some anomalies with this part of "wreckage" thats being excavated. And that is the key word here.
When UA93 crashed it obviously (apparently) left a crater, however lookig at this single image you can clearly see 1/2 of the Engine is still buried under undisturbed ground. Even when UA93 came in at the Angle it did the engine would still be facing at the angular point of attack the aircraft was at point of impact, but here it is lying horizontally flat down half-buried under the Earth. Make of that what you will.
Another thing I also find intriguing about this picture is that the Engine is facing the WRONG way, the shafts isnt correctionally alined as the Cone is pointing upwards and not downwards as ALL aircraft engines do wether its P+W or RR.

netdet.ninjasquad.org...

The only problem with your calculations is that your assuming that the engine in the photograph is being shown exactly in the position it was embedded in. More than likely not. The material was probably photographed at some point after it was partially excavated. Backhoe buckets are not exactly delicate excavating tools.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
The engine piece in the crater was planted there by the excavator bucket next to it. That's why there is only one photo released of debris supposedly being dug up out of the ground. Lot easier and less-risky to stage only one excavation photo rather than many.

So I assume then that everyone at the site, local emergency services, state police, FBI, NTSB, FAA, adjacent property owners, the excavator operator, sheriff, Red Cross, etc. are all "in on it" then? By your inventory logic then, you are the only person in the US that was not "in on it".

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Whilst I certainly dont belive the OS, I have my own theory regarding Flight 93.

I believe it was shot down, disintegrated in mid air and thats why there appears to be so little concentrated wreckage.

Say the goverment didnt organise 9/11 but just knew it was going to happen, they let a certain amount go on to use for thir own needs - a catalysing event such as a new pearl harbour.. Two planes into the towers, another in to the pentagon (possibly there own doing / missile - another debate for another time), and then they see one going for the white house.

They shoot down the plane headed for the whitehouse because there is no way even the neocons would allow that. But would you want to go out that day and say you shot down your own citizens? No. Did it have to be done if that was the case, yes.

Not only that, but otherwise I dont see the point of supposedly faking a flight just to shoot it down.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
More than likely not. The material was probably photographed at some point after it was partially excavated. Backhoe buckets are not exactly delicate excavating tools.

Why is that the ONLY photo of debris being dug out of the ground? The FBI claims most of the plane was down there. Pretty fishy only one photo was made public of a debris piece supposedly being dug out that coincidentally fits perfectly in the equipment about to scoop it out, huh? It's almost like that photo was STAGED to give some itty-bitty evidence that a plane had been buried there!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
So I assume then that everyone at the site, local emergency services, state police, FBI, NTSB, FAA, adjacent property owners, the excavator operator, sheriff, Red Cross, etc. are all "in on it" then?

Nope. No where have I ever suggested that everyone at the site was in on it.

Haven't you ever heard that one saying about "assuming"? It makes an "ASS out of U..."

[edit on 8-9-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PGRacer

That's the hardest thing I find to believe. The "neocons" would allow the disaster to shut down Wall Street and devistate the economy, paralyze the Pentagon, but don't want to hurt the White House? When they knew their President wasn't even there? I would think the exact opposite, the White House, sans the executive, would be the perfect target. Very, very symbolic but of actually very little strategic value. The whole thing could be rebuilt in a year if they wanted to, it really is nothing more than a big house (and not even that big) plus all the important stuff is duplicated at Camp David or is well protected underground.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PGRacer
I believe it was shot down, disintegrated in mid air and thats why there appears to be so little concentrated wreckage.

So how did that engine piece get in the ground and the "wing scars"?

Was 93 shot at before the crater? If so, how come no debris leading up to the crater? How come not ONE witness described an explosion in the air?

top topics

join