It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flesh-eating superbug killed father in just four hours.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Okay, this is disturbing...

Daily Mail

Flesh-eating superbug killed father in just four hours as coroner warns of 'new horror'

Britain is facing ‘a new horror’ from a flesh eating superbug which killed a father just within four hours of him arriving in hospital with leg pains. Richard Johnson, 54, had been given painkillers for what doctors thought was arthritis. But when it was realised that he had the infection necrotising fasciitis surgeons amputated his left leg in a bid to save him.

They then watched in horror as black areas spread to his abdomen while they were operating, an inquest heard. Mr Johnson, a shop manager from Crediton, Devon, died just a week after he complained of a sore throat. A coroner has urged family doctors to be given more information necrotising fasciitis as a result of the case. The disease, which is becoming more common, is an infection which sweeps through the body, internally and externally, so quickly that it can actually be seen spreading.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Oh dear lord! I would rather have a bullet then this happen to me.

What're we thinking? Natural or a weapon?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Most likely a new nwo plan for depopulation since the swine flu hype isn't working

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Years ago (2004 I think) I worked with a guy who's wife died some strange and extremely rare flesh eating bacteria. That was the first I ever heard of such thing that I thought was only in the movies.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This story is from November of last year so if it was a plan by the NWO to take over there taking there sweet time doing it. The swine flu started around the same time and look where we are with it over 3500 dead and the next wave is coming. The flesh eating disease we are lookibg at a story almost a year old saying a person has died.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
wow that is one fast acting bug! imagine the pain that would give you, i would rather have a bullet too, be over and done with it rather than the pain for a few hours.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If this is a man made weapon, then I am done. Quitting my job, selling my house and moving onto my 200 acre, wooded water-front lot and living off of the land. Why would you want to live in a metro area with this type of thing going around. Sounds like a horror flick. I mean, you could actually see this spreading. Imagine watching as your toes turned black, sipping a coffe as it crept up to your ankles. Sick.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
the article states it is very rare, when diagnosed it should be cut out and the bacteria(superbug) doesn't eat the tissue it releases toxins into the tissue.After reading the article I feel like I have a better chance of winning the lottery twice in a row than being eaten by this bacteria I mean flesh eating superbug.Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Made me think of this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know I would do whatever to get a vaccine from this!

It is rare though
But damn still, that's got to suck, and freaky for the doctors watching it.

I couldn't imagine!

But it is highly rare.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Republican08]

top topics

join