It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO classified technology and the secret space program

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I did a search and found zip....

Anyhoo I thought this was an interesting read I thought you here would probably like to read it. I'll post a link down at the bottom to a thread I made a while ago.

Enjoy.

linky to source

Classified technology and the secret space program

Jake emphasized to us that the current state of classified technology was something like 10,000 [ten thousand] years ahead of public sector technology - and was accelerating away from public sector technology at a current rate of 1,000 years per calendar year.

This got our attention.

Jake did not blink when we mentioned time travel, the Mars base, or the advanced fleet of craft which we had been told by Henry Deacon serviced it. Jake told us that some of the advanced craft were capable of traveling from geostationary orbit (22,300 miles) to treetop height in five seconds. (Work it out: that's about 16 million miles per hour - although Jake made it clear that the craft would not actually be moving through space in the normal sense... and would also never be seen unless this was intended.) Some of the craft were "larger on the inside than outside".

Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I don't know how much I trust examiner.com.... But if true, this is overwhelming! I only hope that we would be given a small peek into such technology before our time is up.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

Well I think disclosure is just around the corner. The race is on before too much longer I think we will be shown what has been known for years. It's either little Grey guys or billion dollar defense spending one or the other most likely both....

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It's getting a little too obvious. Just like the recent Chinese UFO recording.

Source

'Purple Mountain Observatory and Chinese Academy of Sciences said yesterday that during the July 22 total solar eclipse observation, China had discovered near the sun, by observing staff, an unidentified object, it's physical nature remains to be further studied.'

'Currently manpower is being organized to deal with this data, complete the data analysis and reveal the scientific results and this will take at least one year's time to finalise.'

'Purple Mountain Observatory, Chinese Academy of Sciences Fellow, JI Hai-sheng said at present it is impossible to speculate what the unidentified object is however research has started.'

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
dvanced fleet of craft which we had been told by Henry Deacon serviced it. Jake told us that some of the advanced craft were capable of traveling from geostationary orbit (22,300 miles) to treetop height in five seconds.

Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

that's not possible for a human body to push that much in five seconds.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Jake emphasized to us that the current state of classified technology was something like 10,000 years ahead of public sector technology

That is absolutely ridiculous to even entertain. Pure and total poppycock spouted by some anonymous idiot on the internet. Sad thing is, when some fool spouts stuff like this, it get's parroted over and over for years.

I like how the source linked starts off with:

We can not verify the validity of this information but found it enough to sit us back in our chairs in silence for a few moments

Really? Duh. There is an invisible troll that lives in my basement and makes faster than light speed personal travel vehicles for recreational interplanetary use. There, I said it. It's on the internet. I'll go run over to GLP and see if there is a thread started about it yet.

The funniest and most telling thing the mention is this:

The subject of UFOs and the information we receive can be like a drug habit. It takes more and more to impress the veterans out here.

That's the whole problem here. People have heard it all so you get some ignorant spammers out there that throw stuff out that is wilder than the last guy's ridiculous claims. They have two things going for them, no need for evidence, and a built in community of gullible people waiting for their next "fix".

This type of stuff needs to be shunned by the community as a whole, and this foolishness drummed out of the subject. Plain and simple. Even discussing this in an abstract way just for kicks contributes to the nonsense. The guy who came up with this ignorant tripe probably trolls the internet looking for parrots spreading his apple-seeds and gets some sort of high himself from that. Really need to break the cycle of ignorance, and the only way to do that is take away their "audience".

Now, there is advanced tech used in space programs, and yes lots of it is secret. There is a lot of secrecy about space to the average Joe, and if that average Joe is into conspiracies....well this is the type of stuff you get.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well done Slayer.

I have never come accross this, what a gem.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention S&F as always.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

Unless......

They know how to get around that. That could have been the hold up, they were trying to figure out inertia dampening.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

You know, you are very quick to dismiss things friend.

I don't understand what you are even doing here if you don't wish to entertain the ideas being brought forward.

This is after all the "skunk" works forum. Read the disclaimer at the bottom.

As for the tech being that advanced, what proof do you have that it isn't?

I am sorry I am just tired of having the skeptics attempt to debunk things by just saying "Ohh that's impossible and it's just some nerd in the basement."

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ah, I started posting when this was in the UFO forum, and now find it in skunkworks, lol. I must say, a fitting place is there is any for this type of stuff.

A better place would be the gray area (if they still have that, have not looked in a while) or the trash bin. With the trash bin being the preferred resting place.

You guys can have some pretty neat conversations about advanced space programs, equipment and military aspects of it..if only you remove the silly part of the equation. But then again, I am of the mind that this audience rather prefers the silly stuff vs. the actual interesting part, lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

It is absolutely possible if the craft can operate without influence from the earth's gravitational field. That is what cause g forces (or an acceleration towards the center earth at around 10m/s) to act on the body. Some sort of gravity based propulsion device, which most ufologist theorize, would have to be used to get around these forces.

With such technology a craft could easily maneuver in ways we would think impossible... Instantaneous right turns on a dime at thousands of miles per hour. Just as most eye witnesses to actual UFO accounts have described.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

A better place would be the gray area (if they still have that, have not looked in a while) or the trash bin. With the trash bin being the preferred resting place.
I am of the mind that this audience rather prefers the silly stuff vs. the actual interesting part, lol.

You are welcomed to your opinion. I and many here however prefer not to walk around with blinders on.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

You know, you are very quick to dismiss things friend.

Actually, no I am not. Just because I have a good nose for b.s., maybe better than some doesn't mean I am quick on the draw. It's not my fault that the majority of the stuff that gets posted here is b.s.

I don't understand what you are even doing here if you don't wish to entertain the ideas being brought forward.

I am here because there are a ton of "rough diamonds" that get posted on here throughout the year. I also happen to have a lot of friends around here. There is nothing wrong with entertaining fictional ideas at all, but in this context they are encouraging silliness that will only cause more silliness down the road. You should all at least have the sense to say something like "While this story is blatantly irresponsible and false, let's discuss this in a "what If" sort of way". You would gain much more respect from me if you went down that road, rather than just posting stuff like:

"Good thread as always, star and flag my fun loving hippie space brother!!!" lol.

This is after all the "skunk" works forum. Read the disclaimer at the bottom.

This was posted in the Aliens/UFO forum when I hit reply the first time. I had to go hunting for it to see where it was moved.

As for the tech being that advanced, what proof do you have that it isn't?

Well, I do a lot of stuff related to advanced programs in the military industrial complex, my whole family has been involved in the space/aviation industries for 2-3 generations on both sides, I have had lunch and dinner with astronauts many times over the years, some in their own homes. I would venture a guess I am a bettter judge than the average Jow when it comes to what possible advanced technology may be out there. 15-25 years ahead, sure no problem. 25-50 years, well starting to stretch that a little but I'm still "down" with it, 50-100 years...not a chance that I see, but very fun to imagine what it would be for sure!

What proof do I have, you know the answer to that. The only proof I carry with me on a regular basis is common sense, reason and logic. After all , that is the only thing that can really be shared over the internet concerning things that don't exist, right?

I am sorry I am just tired of having the skeptics attempt to debunk things by just saying "Ohh that's impossible and it's just some nerd in the basement."

Tired huh? Well my friend, don't you worry about us pesky skeptics, lol. Why, you have us totally outnumbered. We are such a minority in this subject we may as well not even exist. Funny your worried about us.

What do you think our small voices will drown out the message of the "less than skeptical" crowd from being heard by the masses? News flash here bud, the "less than skeptical" crowd has been the spokespeople for this subject for FAR TOO LONG......that's why is is LAUGHABLE to the common, average Joe.

It's not the skeptic's fault that newscasters laugh and crack jokes any time something with even a little glimmer of hope gets on the mainstream news now is it? Maybe we would actually get somewhere around this subject if people would help reduce the giggle factor that the believer crowd has hung like an albatross around our collective necks?

There, now you guys can jump on me and piledrive me as a group then collectively high five yourselves for fighting off those "pesky skeptics". Just remember what your really standing for when you go down that path........

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It is possible to have a mind so open that your brains fall out if you tilt your head too you know.

If you call being realistic having "blinders on" then I don't know what to tell you.

And if you think that this subject can't be discussed realistically, therefore the need for fantasy then it is you and your crowd that have "blinders on"

[edit on 7-9-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
"This is all from a fiction novel. It is based on the style and content of Frank Scully's 1952 'The Truth Behind the Flying Saucers', which is structured the same way. Nice job of updating the idea. I don't wonder though at our editor putting so much of it on here in one day; the examiner dot com idea is to keep the number of regular readers as high as possible and coming back. It makes more money from the advertisers that way (about a penny per reader which is ten dollars per thousand readers for the author - above that and they start cutting back how much they will pay you). This lengthy article could have been divided over about three days I would think."

from the comments section...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I respect your opinion and your stance as a skeptic. I did not say I didn't like skeptics, I said I was tired of the same old responses from you guys.

I mean what is the point of debunking something if all you are going to do is scream foul.

And I do apologize, but I have friends in the military who worked for NASA and all other manners of governmental projects and they knew nothing.

Most people who work for these people know nothing. Compartmentalization is key my friend.

Just present some evidence the next time you say something is not true, or edit your posts to say, I THINK this is not true. As it is just an opinion and not fact.

We never claimed that this stuff was true, we are simply talking about the reprocussions and possible things that exist if it did or didn't.

~Keeper

[edit on 9/7/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I respect your opinion and your stance as a skeptic. I did not say I didn't like skeptics, I said I was tired of the same old responses from you guys.

I mean what is the point of debunking something if all you are going to do is scream foul.

And I do apologize, but I have friends in the military who worked for NASA and all other manners of governmental projects and they knew nothing.

Most people who work for these people know nothing. Compartmentalization is key my friend.

Just present some evidence the next time you say something is not true, or edit your posts to say, I THINK this is not true. As it is just an opinion and not fact.

We never claimed that this stuff was true, we are simply talking about the reprocussions and possible things that exist if it didn't.

~Keeper

i was going to reply but why reply when somebody already beat me to it

but i totally agree, just because somebody may know somebody in the government, military or space agency, doesnt mean they know anything at all.

i know a few things myself but i cannot give any proof so i dont bother, untill i get my proof.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Itop1]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

There is a very real solution for you click on another subject...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I know ive seen this 16 yo before in other threads he is always negative
Why come here if all your going to bring is negativity..just curious are you a religious nut job and anything you dont understand is wrong and just not true?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

quote from the article:

We can not verify the validity of this information but...

Oh dear!

I saw a giant flying mushroom but I cannot prove the claim to be valid!

Now aliens probably exist and may even be visiting, but to get my attention you need real physical evidence as proof of visitation and their technology.

This article being a bunch of misrepresented scientific jargon that anybody could reproduce with the Internet, and is often never explained adequately, often because they cannot.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by john124]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join