It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with the Increase Threads Made Mostly By New Members To Push For Obama's Healthcare Reform?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
And that's without mentioning Obama- Preventive and Indefinite Detention information which comes form none other than Rachel Maddow, but the hard-die Obama followers claim all of this is just propaganda from the right...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Good luck with your persecutions and witch hunts.

Persecutions, and witch hunts? really?...

I remember not too long ago, and for a very long time the website was full of people claiming that anyone who posted any evidence about the Global Warming Hoax was "paid off by the oil companies" and most of that came from "rumors", the same thing went when anyone would post evidence of the lies of people like Moore, but here we have the TRUTH about the Obama administration paying people off to spread their agenda and all that the same kind of members who were up in arms about anyone posting any evidence which put a doubt on the "Global Warming hoax", or the "9/11 conspiracies theories", or about the "so wonderful Socialized healthcare" and now you people can only say "oh, it's ok if it happens".....
Irony at it's worse.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Well if I had to guess, they all work for ACORN and should all be confined to the gates of the White House property.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
First thing I do with all posts that strike a cord or pique my interest is look at the author. If they are new, I check their other threads and posts, and that usually tells me something.

In most cases their posts are only about healthcare, and they do not participate in many topic areas. I don't necssarily disregard them, but I keep a close eye on their rebuttals, that usually tips the scales.

I have my favourite authors, those I seek out in certain threads.

I still take their theories and do my research, but I'm far more inclined to participate in a discussion or take an active interest in threads belonging to those who have shown dedication to denying ingorance, providing sources, and open to both sides of the coin; than to any others.

edited for typos

[edit on 8-9-2009 by helpmefindtheway]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Remember that The Obama administration is paying Americans also to promote his healthcare reform, as well as other issues which the Obama administration is having problems with a large part of the American people accepting.

I CALL BS

"The Obama Administration is paying Americans ...to Promote his Healthcare Reform"

You are either outright lying....insert expression of faux shock here..

Or you are confused...I am being generous.

From your article:

The ad links to the Boston-based Fund for the Public Interest, an umbrella organization that rounds up people to round up support, money and signatures for all kinds of campaigns, including healthcare reform and the environment.

FUND FOR THE PUBLIC INTEREST.
www.fundforthepublicinterest.org...

A NON_PROFIT...INDEPENDENT left leaning org...and NO ONE FROM THE OBAMA ADMIN IS A MEMBER. IT ISN"T A GOV ORGANIZATOIN.

Please go ahead and direct me to where ...AND I QOUTE..."the Obama Administrationis paying Americans..to promote his healthcare reform"

Because as best I can tell the ONLY connection between the folks running this ad and the Obama administration is that they are both left of center...along with what...150 million other Americans..?

* The steady stream of BS on this issue, the vast majority of which eminates from the far right...has gone from frustrating to sad.

It's like an orchestrated campaign to destroy the GOP from within.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The thread doesn't bother me, why bother you? because they are not what you want?

Anyway, the health care reform will be pass and it will become in effect by next year.

This the agenda of the democrats and by God they will fulfill that agenda.

Get over it.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I can see where this is going. First I want to say that I don't like Obama, but I don't hate the man either. I don't like the health care bill, but am all for universal health care.

Now back to the subject, if your wishing to uproot propaganda then I would focus on the MSM, I have serious doubt that propagandist are going to do much damage or help or hinder there cause to the general public on a site like ATS where denying ignorance is the motto, and I don't think paying people to come to ATS and post threads supporting the healthcare bill is going to sway the majority of Americans in any direction or do much of anything at all really. except frustrate some people. (obviously).

What would be accomplished by spreading propaganda on ATS anyways? We have a history of here of debunking so if I were a propagandist I would be going to the more ignorant sites (God Like Productions).

But I have no doubt that there are paid dis-info agents on ATS, just not on this subject, and I believe they are in the smallest minority.

But something I have to point out to EU.
You don't want other people derailing your thread but you are willing to do so for the sake of doing a bit of Obama bashing? Was this thread not about an increase in threads made mostly by new members to push for Obama's healthcare reform?

[edit on 9/9/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It might surprise you, but some members of ATS might actually be for the health care bill.

Yes, I might be a new member in your eyes, but I have also had catastrophic health issues that caused me to loose my job, because my illness extended past the family medical leave act. I also lost my insurance when I lost my job, due to illness. I suffered from a form of bone cancer.

Being that I was out of a job due to my illness, and not making any money, I could not afford to continue my insurance via cobra, and pay my rent, support 4 children (who lost insurance as well) etc.....

I am all for a change in the system, however, I think it is being changed with the wrong reasons in mind.

What should be done is a cap being put on what Dr.'s can charge, what co payments are, and health insurance rates.

This will just be a new ball game, with the same players now being paid by the government.

Still, something needs to change, some people don't like change. Something has to be done.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The Obamination network is far and wide. He has people at the metro stations here confronting riders with propaganda. There was a girl at the Vienna station the other day handing out the 'literature' while wearing a shirt with a picture of her dead mother, saying she would have wanted health care reform. I guess they'll dig up Dead Kennedy and parade him around next.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Electric Universe, you most likely have fallen right into the game without even realizing it.

Do you remember the Clinton BJ fiasco? That contributed to the fall of the democrats at the end of Clinton. It was all BS. They spent more discrediting Clinton than they have investigating 9/11. Why? Its all BS. Those war mongering republican crapheads maneuvered their way back into power with those evil wasteful tactics. What did we get out of that? Millions dead, a broken economy and the USA was the laughing stock of the planet when Bush was in power.

Just like your mock ad for being paid by Obama's team to promote health care reform LMAO

As a result of you seeing that no doubt slanderous bunch of crap advertisement about a "supposed" real life job promoting health care you have created a HUGE elaborate thread for thousands to see which looks like a complete bitch slapping of Obama and his plan.

You have fallen right into the hands of the worst filth on this planet and are playing out their agenda with your post. LOL and you did it for free? LOL

Better to stop and think about what you post these days as the same bunch of NEOCon buttheads are now looking to get back in office and will use fake ads and everything they have to make Obama look bad no matter what he does.

Providing medical care to people who do not have it in the United States of America is a no brainer. Any material that floats around over the course of the next few weeks that appears to be in opposition to that plan is pure evil garbage.

You said, Quote, "The Obama administration is paying Americans also to promote his health care reform"

What leads you to this conclusion? the Craigslist ad located right next to the ads for sex? Anyone can post a Craigslist ad. I could take a few grand right now and pay 12 people to stand on their head and recite Ron Paul poems but that doesn't mean Ron Paul is responsible for it.

That also doesn't mean Obama's team is paying anyone through Craigslist ads. IMO that is completely ridiculous for you to believe.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

I have noticed that as well but I generally ignore them altogether.

I know what's buried deep down within the bowels of the Healthcare Reform Bill.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/338cc3d8b0fa.jpg[/atsimg]

It's not that I do not find it fascinating, or a valuable topic, but people are not digging thoroughly enough for my liking, or they are only seeing one application, or they misunderstand it because they see "Healthcare Reform" and think it is only about going to the doctor, getting lower prescriptions, and their HMO.

i have noted that too, so invest in penny stock 'chip' before too late, 40% up in three days

when is that bill supposed to be passed btw ?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

I CALL BS

"The Obama Administration is paying Americans ...to Promote his Healthcare Reform"

You are either outright lying....insert expression of faux shock here..

Or you are confused...I am being generous.

Are you claiming that the "Fund for the Public Interest" is not espousing Obama's healthcare plan, and is not paying Americans to spread Obama's healthcare reform?...

I CALL BS BACK....

Job opportunities on campaigns nationwide
Looking for a job where you’ll make a real difference? We’re hiring for full-time positions available in 25 offices across the country.

The Fund is running campaigns in: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, VT, WA, and Washington, DC.

To apply, fill out our online application.

www.fundforthepublicinterest.org...

I guess people now a days are working full time positions free?....

Here is one of the jobs..

Sep. 08, 2009 - Oct. 08, 2009
Salary Range: $33,400
Benefits: The Fund offers a generous benefits package that includes college loan assistance and competitive vacation and holiday policies. Staff are encouraged to join our group health care plan.

Employment Type: Full Time
Employer: Fund for the Public Interest
Description: Are you ready to make a difference on the most pressing environmental issues of our generation? Are you ready to stand up to the corporations that are compromising the integrity of our democracy? Are you ready to fight discrimination and defend human rights?

This is a Work for Progress recruitment campaign conducted on behalf of the Fund for the Public Interest.

workforprogressjobs.iapplicants.com...

So there you have it...that's just ONE of the jobs.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Here is another source for "Maybereal' who is either lying, or is very confused, or who knows...

Craiglist ad: Work to Pass Obama's Healthcare Plan and Get Paid to Do it!$10-15 hr!

In a Craigslist ad for central LA we find there is a non-profit left group who wants to hire people to help get President Obama's healthcare reform passed!

America’s health care system is broken. Health care costs are spiraling out of control, throwing families, businesses and government into financial crisis. Families are worried their health coverage won’t be there when they need it. Our country can’t afford to wait for health reform that keeps costs down and protects consumers.

...You can work for change. Join motivated staff around the country working to make change happen. You can make great friends and money along the way. Earn $400-$600 a week.

To apply for a job, visit our website—www.JobsThatMatter.org—or call Peter at 213-251-8630

ztruth.typepad.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join