It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Vaccination New York State is First

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

New York State is the first state in the nation to have forced vaccinations. The "New York State Hospital Planning and Review Council" has ordered all hospital workers to be vaccinated by November 30, 2009 or they will be fired. So my wife will be fired November 30.

4winds

This appears to be a write in to this rather than a news persons report.
Looking for more references.

The State Hospital Review and Planning Council earlier this month adopted a new emergency regulation that requires New York State hospital workers to get the flu shot or get fired, and that it be a requirement for employment.

nowpublic

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So it begins....

I can honestly say that if anyone tries to stick a needle in my arm I will have my plucky-guns drawn and ready, pow!

plucky

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

My point of the post was to show the methods TPTB will be using.

We all assume it will be some Nazi scumbag @ your door. NO!

The way to do it is by making employment require it.

How many of us can be without a job.

I know it is only nurses...now.....but this is just a first step.

Watch the list expand....

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

That is what I am saying. If they're saying "by November 30th" you can bet that the "threat" will get worse before then, at least it will be hyped as such. And, then, before you know it, we all get the poke, or at least they will try...and that's when my plucky-guns bust out, pow!

plucky

CX

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the info.

I wonder how long they will put up with people walking out of their jobs once they start implimenting this?

I think that at least for now, it is important to remember that the term "forced vaccinations" is meant in that sense that they are putting you under pressure to be vaccinated by threatening your job.

They are not physicaly forcing you to have this like some will think.

Not at the moment anyway.

Loss of employment through these measures will be the last straw for many people IMO. Lots of ticked off people out there already, the last thing they want to do is make it any worse.

But of course they will though.

CX.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
My wife is a charge nurse where she works. Not going to say anything illegal, but there might be a "pencil" whipped here or there. . .

If you know what I mean. . .

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

I can tell you this much, if the government is using peoples jobs to force them into vaccination that can be made into a court case, only if all or the majority of hospital workers will get together and fight together.

Now, taking into consideration that they are using scare tactics trying to scare people with losing their jobs and getting fire if they don't comply I find that a bargaining tool.

How much can the State of NY can afford if all their hospital personnel walk out of their jobs? after been fire? that means the state will have to provide unemployment benefits for every single person they fire.

Now will they be able to afford that? in this time and with all the budget problems the state and the entire nation have?

I think is a lot of alternatives to deal with the situation if people only seat down and talk, but with the scare tactic of making people chose between losing a job or getting a vaccine sometimes people are not willing to make their voice heard.

When that happen it means the government wins and the people turn into nothing more than servants at the hands of their states officials.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Great, just freaking great! My doctor, who has been my doc for 25 years now, told me last month that her plan was not to take it...unless she had no choice.
Looks like she is going to have no choice.

I just don't get this at all. How can they do this? Okay, stupid question but damn it all this makes me furious! What is next, Social Security recipients and military people being told "get the shot or loose all income"?

Why am I not at all surprised that NY would be the first one to make this mandatory. I guess they don't call it the Empire state for nothing.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I don't know Marge, in NY if you are fired for misconduct you don't get UEB's at all. I have known a few people that have been fired for "misconduct" and they got NADA.

Sad thing is most people are just not willing to buck the system out of fear. Gee, lucky me to live in NY.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Did no one see it coming? You will see a lot more of this, next it will be a requirement for all state workers and children then onto other places.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

That is why in numbers is where the force is, one person can not fight alone it has to be supported by many, that is how the system can be change.

This one of the biggest problems in our nation, we have forgotten how to fight against oppression because in America that is an unthinkable word, we are after all a "nation of the Free".

That is what is killing us now, under the umbrella of freedom we are losing everything the ones before us fought so hard to obtain.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by pluckynoonez

My point of the post was to show the methods TPTB will be using.

We all assume it will be some Nazi scumbag @ your door. NO!

The way to do it is by making employment require it.

How many of us can be without a job.

I know it is only nurses...now.....but this is just a first step.

Watch the list expand....

Nope.

From the second article in your OP.

Hospitals are quickly trying to assemble new workplace policies to comply with the regulation, and those that have been put in place threaten disciplinary action and even termination if workers, from janitors and food service workers to doctors and nurses, refuse to get the shots. The policy affects about 25,000 people in the region.

Glad I don't live in New York. Hopefully we can keep this 'police state' mentality out of the state I live in.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Interesting with the conflicting views out there... really don't know what side to choose, however I think I am leaning towards that of our president...

If I remember correctly he specifically stated that the vaccination is not mandatory in any way, shape or form... and that all the articles out there are disinformation from people that haven't taken the time to read the full bill or decipher the true facts...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Here is what I believe is going to happen:
They are going to make this mandatory, get the shot or get fired.
If health care workers, doctors and nurses say I quit, causing a shortage in the system, then the next step, when it looks like it can go critical, the government will state, you can not quit or strike, to do such would endanger the public health and safety, there for if you do not, you will be fined and go to jail.
Unfortunately, the Military has no choice in the matter, as a refusal to take the shot, is cause to be court martialed for failing to follow a direct order, and subject to the UCMJ.
Anyways back to the forementioned, then as the medical personnel goes to jail, there is now a crisis and requires more direct management, thus using a potential health crisis, would require martial law.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Happening in West Virginia also.

WVa hospital among few requiring flu vaccines

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- As flu season approaches, West Virginia's largest hospital has given its employees a choice: Get a flu vaccine or find another job.

Charleston Area Medical Center wants to get roughly 6,000 workers immunized against seasonal flu to protect patients from the ailment, just as health care workers there are currently required to get vaccinations against everything from measles to rubella.

A mandatory flu vaccine policy like CAMC's is rare for U.S. hospitals, but it may soon become more common. A New York state law takes effect this month requiring hospitals to provide records showing all their workers have seasonal flu vaccinations or face fines, and the impending arrival of a swine flu vaccine has policymakers looking for ways to get it to large numbers of people in a short amount of time.

And in Atlanta:

Emory, Grady make seasonal flu shots mandatory

Emory Healthcare and Grady hospitals are requiring employees to take the seasonal flu vaccine, officials said Thursday.

Grady officials said similar mandates could follow for health care workers to take the swine flu vaccine, which is expected to be available in mid-October.

And in Chicago:

Should Flu Shots be Mandatory for Hospital Employees?

For example, Loyola University Health System announced Sept. 2 that annual flu shots will be mandatory for all employees, faculty, medical and nursing students at its main hospital and suburban health centers.

[edit on 9/7/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
www.nysna.org...
New York State Nurses Association

www.nysna.org...

While the New York State Nurses Association recommends that nurses choose to be immunized for the flu, it opposes mandatory immunizations. In testimony delivered to the SHRPC Codes and Regulations Committee on July 23, we cautioned that, by itself, this extreme measure will not prevent the spread of the influenza virus in hospitals.

See our talking points about this issue that you can use in communicating with your employer and local legislators.

see page for links

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It will be nurses and doctors first, the support staff in medical facilities, followed by morticians, then anyone employed by the State of NY in a public facing position, followed by tourists entering the US via a port of entry in NY. Then the perceived success of the NY scheme will be rolled out to other states and the shining example of the USA will be forced on Canadians, Europeans, the ANZAC nations, and so on.

Of course the numbers of deaths from allergic reactions, from unspecified and uncatalogued complications, subsequent birth defects, and worse will all be swept under the carpet.

If these injections are so safe I want to see Rumsfield, Cheney, Bush (all varieties), Obama, Blair, Brown, and all the other leaders and TPTB gliterati take the injection in full public glare. But that won't happen will it, these injections are just intended to engender fear and undoubtedly thin out the population of certain groups.

Who is to say that these injections haven't been genetically engineered to attack specific ethnic groups, or those with specific genetic markers. That has long been a goal of the likes of the CIA and other clandestine groups.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well good thing I dont have a job! I only have to sorry about the popo showing up at my house to force it on me now.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is a common practice at health car facilities such as hospitals and clinics. This is nothing new...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Can you say test marketing? Seriously folks, this is no different than Mc Donalds coming out with a New Mc fat Burger. They test it in one or two cities, ahemmm....Markets,...and if all goes well and sales go up/ no protests or riots in the streets, then they release it nationwide. Make sense?

You are being poked with a stick right now to see if you will bite back.

Now would be a good time to end this Sh**!!!!! If the good people of N.Y. stood up and protested and quit their jobs at these Hospitals then this crap would fall flat on its face.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join