It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysteriously hidden U2U

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I have the U2U notice showing 1 new U2U, yet I don't see any new ones in the Inbox, some glitch somewhere or..?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Check the top-most one, even though it appears it has been read. I think you'll find you have not read it before. This happens sometimes for some reason.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well I originally had two, and there was only one new one showing in bold in the inbox, when I read that it went down to one on the notification.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Every time I read a u2u from intrepid or Satyr, it still shows up new. I just throw it in my saved u2us or delete it and it goes away.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Every time I read a u2u from intrepid or Satyr, it still shows up new. I just throw it in my saved u2us or delete it and it goes away.

That's odd actually because one of the "two" new U2Us was from Satyr, but when I read it, the number went down to 1, but I'll try deleting his U2U.

Edit: [Two minutes later] Nope, still got a new U2U message being shown.

[Edited on 14/5/2004 by Lyriox]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hey I've got exactly the same thing! It's been like that a week or so, just a little glitch I presume.

I've just saved my whole inbox and it's gone...hmm strange.

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by LadyCool21]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I noticed the same problem. I've had a few that won't mark read too. Deleting them seems to clear it.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yep, I get the same problems with my "unread" utus not changing to read. I either reply immediatly then delete the utu, or move it to saved and forget about it
(oops)

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It's a small but annoying recurring error. While this isn't a scientific response to rectify the problem, try clicking on the three top-most U2U's in your inbox.

Chances are, one of them hasn't been registered as "read" and this action will clear it.

new topics

top topics

join