It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a member of the English Defense League

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by Exuberant1

That amongst others, especially the people who hold up signs saying "Behead those who insult Islam"

Well I better keep an eye on my swede then, can't say I disagree too much with what the OP is saying, but its' an overly complicated issue.

If these Muslims are citizens of the UK then they have every right to free speech, the same as everyone else.

However I'm lead to believe we have laws against infighting violence or hate, which seems cool on the face of it.

The Quran (how you spell that lol) demands the death of anyone not a muslim no ? So what the hell are the cops waiting for round up everyone preaching the quran and lock them away or send them back to the Islamic world.

Treason as far as I'm aware is still an offense carrying capital punishment, so hang the treasonous bastards and keep our streets safe.

But, we have a problem, we can't condemn koran bashers for expressing Allah hate for the infidel, without condemning bible basheres for Yahwehs hate for homosexuals, non virginal women, naughty boys and fig trees.

Perhaps the UK should take a stance of making it illegal to express religious beliefs outside the family home, churches, mosques and unless personally requested to express them.

There we go that should solve problem, all we'd have to do then is get the UK armed forces out of Islamic countries where they don't belong.

So if there's no public religious expression allowed in the Uk then Muslims would have to think twice before coming here trying to force their delusional beliefs upon our society.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Proquo7

Tell me have you ever been to one of the protests? I know people in the edl who are ambulance drivers, and to my knowlege not one member of the edl promotes hitler and nazis.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

I wonder what would happen if American and British families started settling in muslim countries and then stood on street corners insulting them? I don't think they would be there very long!!!

Well they sent the military there to start the ball rolling, personally I look forward to it, it's rained here all my life so I'm at the point where I'd happily steal someones hot country just like our forefathers did.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Hi Hayden, Well done for coming forward and trying to show people how strongly you feel about how your country is being treated. I was born in Birmingham and know only to well the areas you're talking about.
I do believe that immigration into the UK has gone to far, and I do think we should be able to talk about the problems concerning intergration and radicalism without being called a racist, otherwise parties like the BNP will atract more followers who are disheartened by not being represented by a goverment that are to eager to please minority groups.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Kurokage]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I live in Brum and was asked to go the Broad street demo, but declined for fear of being tagged by the FIT units.

I applaud the OP for taking a stand.

I feel that muslims are infiltrating this country by buying real estate in their droves as they pool their financial resources, and changing the system from within as the g'ment placates the masses with erroneous policies elsewhere, aka paying Irish families for semtex/Libyan connection, even though it was vetoed years ago. Another smoke 'n mirrors to keep the MSM happy.

I don't give a s%t what you call me, that's my opinion.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

So how else am I to ensure that my views are heard when there seems to be none of the main stream politics parties that represent my views.

Or should I just hand my country over to leftie do-gooders?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

I am very surprised to see that you live in Glasgow and can come out with such a overly simplistic and naive statement. Sure we have Asian food stores and thats handy, but you are obviously unaware of what is really going on here. Haven't you ever almost been run over at night by a flash, souped up car full of them banging loud music and purposly intimidating pedestrians, whilst out doing their drug runs?

Either you haven't lived here very long or you have forgotten about the tragic case a few years ago of the timid 14/15 year old boy with learning difficulties in the South Side who was dragged off the street in broad daylight and abducted for several hours by aprox 4 or 5 Asian men, aproximate age 20's, at least one was a notorious gangster. He was taken to Pakistan to evade conviction of the crime.

The poor boy was found dead. He had been terrorized, tortured and burned alive. They left him to die in spare ground along the Clyde River in the dark of night. His family had to go to a safe house. Yeh, so cool and trendy, lets just pop down to the Deli for some cumin seeds.

There are huge dangers in glasgow, and have been for almost twenty years. Maybe if you were a white teenager living in the South Side or West End you might just have a more informed opinion of what's really going on.

Duh!

S&F to the op

I absolutely blame the Government. Here comes Sharia Law!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Haydn_17,

I empathise completely with the pain and what you feel.

I have been here and I have done much much more than being a part of a defense league, but then thats another story. All I am saying is that I understand HOW you feel.

Islam today has been hijacked by radicals who cant give a rats a_s_s to anything except creating their own power bases. I know its not so simple and there are other factors too, but this is amongst the main one.

What is currently happening in militant Islam is this:

a) Increase of power and logistic base(safe bases, infrastructure, money) in perceived 'friendly' countries

b) Emotional support base through brainwashing via madrasas and mosques, inducing frenzied whipped hysterical emotions via religion and distorted teachings to ensure a ready fodder for their cannons.

c) Attacks on 'soft states' to demonstrate victory - overtly on countries like India, covertly on countries like Britain. They are the insidious enemy within, with a very different public and private face and hidden agendas.
They try to integrate and then take advantage of the weaknesses in the system.

One country, currently, is the breeding ground for all of this. One country which supports them with training, arms, infrastructure, logistics. And that country is your worst enemy, in your own camp. Pakistan.

One of the biggest epicentres of Islamic terrorism in the world. And its right in your own camp.

Just dig a little deep. You will see that most roads off terrorism (training, arms, infrastructure, logistics) dirty nukes, nuclear proliferation, in this world, leads there.

Your frontline state in the war against terror takes your aid and your arms and then turns it against you.

WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO WAKE UP????

Edit to add: See Mayas post above. Taken to Pakistan to avoid detection? Please, WAKE UP!!!

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Charismagic]

Edit again: No personal bias to be construed against any country in my post. Personally I dont really care beyond a point. My statement is based on hard information that I have been exposed to professionally.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Somehow it is ok for Arabs to colonize Africa, but not Europeans.

This is what happens as Islam takes over a country.

news.yahoo.com...

A Sudanese woman was found guilty of indecency and fined on Monday for wearing trousers in a case that has attracted worldwide attention, but she will be spared lashes, an official who attended the trial said.

Indecency cases are not uncommon in Sudan, where there is a large cultural gap between the mostly Muslim and Arab-oriented north and the mainly Christian south. The cases prompted scores of women to gather near the court ahead of the verdict to lend support to Hussein.

They are fully prepared to dictate our lives should they be given the opportunity. We are fools if we allow this.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

You are becoming part of the problem, and making an entirely new problem. From what I've seen of this idiotic English Defense League, you are a bunch of overweight & uneducated football hooligans.

Yes, there are issues of islamification, but this must be discussed rationally and in a civilised manner, otherwise misunderstanding occur and riots happen like have been in Birmingham. There is a correct way of going about this, and a wong way of going about it - both you and the BNP are taking the wrong approach. You may not be exactly the same, but you are similar in the use of uneducated approaches and use of half-wit tactics.

The world has many other problems that need to be solved, like eradicating extremism without creating more extremists at the same time. Then we can discuss anti-islamification, hopefully without riots!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I decided to do a little sourcing and came uo with this

Almost half of Britain’s mosques are under the control of a hardline Islamic sect whose leading preacher loathes Western values and has called on Muslims to “shed blood” for Allah, an investigation by The Times has found.Almost half of Britain’s mosques are under the control of a hardline Islamic sect whose leading preacher loathes Western values and has called on Muslims to “shed blood” for Allah, an investigation by The Times has found.

Riyadh ul Haq, who supports armed jihad and preaches contempt for Jews, Christians and Hindus, is in line to become the spiritual leader of the Deobandi sect in Britain. The ultra-conservative movement, which gave birth to the Taleban in Afghanistan, now runs more than 600 of Britain’s 1,350 mosques, according to a police report seen by The Times.

The Times investigation casts serious doubts on government statements that foreign preachers are to blame for spreading the creed of radical Islam in Britain’s mosques and its policy of enouraging the recruitment of more “home-grown” preachers.

source
www.timesonline.co.uk...

In my prevous post I said I thought the EDL were promoting disharmony and in so many words not the way forward. I am begining to change my mind. Us Brits who want to hang on to our culture need a voice. Rather than holding protest wouldn't it be better to put a manifesto together and put forward candidates at the next election, I am sure they would get more support this way. What they are doing at the moment is seen by many as thuggish behaviour.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

So I am also part of the problem then? I am certainly not an overweight and uneducated football hooligan.

And where else can I go to get my view as English presented? A scottish PM?

So I have to wait for the leftie do-gooders to talk with people who are preached hate and death, rather than have the Government take action to protect me and my family.

I would say that the OP is not the problem here but those who will not stand up and force our Government to listen and protect us and if that means the EDL, guess what, they will get my vote.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Ok so how should we solve the problem, pay the muslims?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I dont often agree with you,but I do on this issue

I am a proud english man who doesnt have to join a party or wear a poxy black shirt*Great insight EDL,Black shirts imply nothing to you?lol*!If you dont like what these muslims are doing you dont have to join any group,just tell them in person if there chanting rubbish or holding up silly signs to catch media attention(wouldnt surprise me if certain media groups gave them these signs for their own money shots)

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by john124

Ok so how should we solve the problem, pay the muslims?

Nahh but you dont have to join any groups mate!

BTW after looking at your profile,I would back you up against chavs any day of the week

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels

And have you tried your approach? As soon as you approach them to voice your opinions, someone will scream that you are a racist and denying there human rights and the police will come and detain you rather than those preaching hate and death

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP

So how else am I to ensure that my views are heard when there seems to be none of the main stream politics parties that represent my views.

you probably think im a leftie do gooder so maybe you should hand over the country to me and we could sort this out without forming nationalist militia.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP

Well there's nothing stopping you running as an MP, get yourself a tan some breasts and give yourself some immigrant woman's' name and borrow 6 kids.

Then just walk into your nearest government building and demand that they adhere to the policies of equality,you will get a well paid job in no time.

Once you got your new job, you can start planning your your next move to become an MP as you now have money for your campaign, inside info on how government works (or rather doesn't) and plenty of paid leave to have 4 more kids that you borrow.

Immediately start writing to your council making demands for the benefit of your prospective constituency. Obviously you'll need a grant to turn the old church into a mosque, and private time at the local swimming pool, for people that would prefer swimming fully clothed.

Find a group of people that like your ideas , get them to bring their families over to put an X next to you name and your nearly home and dry.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Just a curious point to add to the mix, is education not the best form of defense against religion?

Take religion out of the mix, people will come together and share the real benifits of their different cultures, least we not forget the most popular meal in the UK these days was inspired by the flavours of the cultures of Pakistan and India? I for one, believe that food is the way to a countries hart!

[edit on 7-9-2009 by freeradical]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by freeradical

Just a curious point to add to the mix, is education not the best form of defense against religion?

Not necessarily so, secular schools in the UK are bound by law to have " collective worship" ( imaginary deity not specified, but apparently broadly xtian) should a parent not wish to have their child involved in this"collective worship", then the child is excluded from part of their schooling.

Although religious education is part of the curriculum, I have observed there is a big push on xtianity (at least in my area which is predominantly white) , again should a parent choose not to have their children involved in other people religious delusions the child is segregated like a leper.

So in answer to your question = all depends on who's doing the educating.

It's all very well to try and teach a child compassion and tolerance toward other peoples beliefs and customs, but if those beliefs involve stoning to death those that don't accept them then intolerance becomes acceptable self defense.

It's well past time to put an end to public displays of religious affiliation, if your faith is strong you've no need to take it outside your home and try and hang it around someone else neck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join