It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese scientists 'filmed UFO for 40 minutes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The UFO world is alive with speculation that China is about to reveal details of startling and detailed footage of an unidentified flying object taken during the solar eclipse on July 22.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Scientists at the Purple Mountain Observatory in Nanjing are reported to have confirmed that they filmed a UFO during the eclipse for 40 minutes. They say that they will spend the next 12 months studying the footage before drawing any conclusions.

Oh wow this is amazing, finnally some scientists have a ufo on film for 40 whole minutes, and are actually coming clean with it.
Im sure if this happened in the US it would all be hushed up.

Hurry for China!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
they will spend the next 12 months studying the footage before drawing any conclusions!

they will spend the next 12 months studying the footage

they will spend the next 12 months

the next 12 months

12 months

They are joking right?

RIGHT?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

I guess they have to be sure about everything, they cant say alien just yet!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Wow ! could this be it. I hope there is more footage out there taken with good cameras. Only seen this on my phone need to get back to my pc for a look. The telegraph ? Not the sport or daily star superb

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
interesting post OP. Lets just hope we DO hear the results. Im somehow skeptical that if they do find this footage to be the real deal it will be locked away and never be seen. But if it isnt then it will be plastered all over the place. Is this footage available online yet? Thanks

Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Oh wow this is amazing, finnally some scientists have a ufo on film for 40 whole minutes, and are actually coming clean with it.

You are jumping to conclusions that the Chinese researchers are not making. They are going to study it for a year before forming a conclusion and are not speculating on the nature of the phenomenon.

Im sure if this happened in the US it would all be hushed up.

And yet here you are, posting it on a US site after accessing the article (I'm assuming) from the United States. And it is being discussed in another thread already...more evidence it would be hushed up, I suppose...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This has already been covered in this www.abovetopsecret.com... thread, and as stated in that thread this "news" was started at allwebsnews aka Michael Cohen, and even if the telegraph brings the news further it will not become more true. Sadly mr.Cohen has a history of producing fabulous histories with absolut no content of truth in them.

Best regards

Loke .:.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

What the hell you talking about? If american scientists filmed it they wouldnt make it public, its got nothing to do with ats and threads.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Looks like the Chinese will get the jump on the yanks over disclosure!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

if such a video exists, they should release it to the public since they announced it already...I'm calling bull...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Same UFO as in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I explain there what I think the object could be. The morphing shape is a clue...solid objects don't do that.

Someone even put a translation of the Chinese video in the other thread.

I think this is a duplicate thread of the other one.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
any chance we can have this thread deleted? all those in favor then say so, because im getting lost between this and another, they have the same title. sorry OP

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Scientists at the Purple Mountain Observatory in Nanjing are reported to have confirmed that they filmed a UFO during the eclipse for 40 minutes.

Am I the only one here who knows that there is no such thing as a "40 minute eclipse"?

Most of you know what I think of using youtube or -- as sources for ANYTHING without finding corroboration.

Deny ignorance.

jw

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
the eclipse in full was probably about 40 mins , totality was 6 mins

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
An ongoing discussion on this topic can be found here.

Thread closed.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
NM

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

top topics

join