It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 posts before you can start a thread!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yeah... 20 posts!
I've been around for some time but not contributed a lot, and now that I want to share some research, I need some more posts.

What a b***.
But hey, I think it's good, this stops anyone with the intention to post s2pid stuff and leave.

=)

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Really want to start a new intersting thread about some infomation I found, but guess I have to reach 20 post first

Working on it and trying not to post stupid stuff.

[edit on 18/9/09 by BlackRosEmyth]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I need to post moar in here

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I hate the 20 post before you can make a thread rule .. but it is what it is .

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Helping on the 20 post, need them myself.

Welcome.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Wow, no wonder I cant find how I am able to start a thread...

Been trying to figure this out for a while especially since this forum is alot different from other forums I frequent.

Well at least I know why no...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Agreed, it is rather annoying; i want to raise a few threads; one thread i want to make is to discuss my dreams, they can be both strange and terrifiying.

But alas, rules be rules.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have a killer topic too, shame i have 20 moar posts to make

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
It's all about stopping those fly-by spammers starting threads. Much easier to find them when they post on someone else's threads. The alerts come in regularly and *poof*.

Sure, it's a hassle for new members, even old members that never post, but, honestly, go to the Off Topic areas and discuss almost anything at all. The 20 posts fly by there.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Armin Tamzarian

one for me

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 2kni3

yeah, it doesnt make any sense to me.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind of it was 40 or 50.

we might limit the Sorcha Faal references significantly that way

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
i also need my 20 posts. I just feel scared to post haha

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hi there ;o)
I''ve just signed up as well and I'm trying to embed my chemtrail videos as we get hammered here....must be a haarp device in the shopping mall or something....anyway any advice would be greatly appreciated...does it have to be a thread to post a video....I dunno.....
Can't wait to see you alien stuff but hey you just have to walk sown the street the place is full of borg....lol
Peace all

Nic ;o)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I've just come across this 20 post rule too. Same as some others, I've got a couple of intriguing images that I took and I'd like a few opinions on, but I can't post them up. Grrrrrrrrrr. So I thought I'd use this post to get my grevience aired and to get me 1 step closer to posting up what I've got

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterPbody

umm isn't this a thread? were you able to start this thread without having made 20 posts?
otherwise forgive my ignorance for not knowing how to do an introduction thread.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm quite new a making posts also but long time lurker though i've noticed with my posts they seem to end the threads lol.

oh dear that was a cheap way for me to attain my 20th post.

Sorry all

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterPbody

cna someone tell me if there is a way around writing 20 pposts before writing a thrread?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jayo121

As far as I know you can not. The only place you can write a thread is in the introductions. 20 posts fly by. Just hop into the introduction forum and post on every new members intro thread. Something as simple as saying, hi welcome aboard I am new here too, see you out in the forums.

You could get 20 posts in less than a half hour.

By the way, hi welcome aboard, see you in the forums

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I think its a bit lame too, but i guess its a way to filter some of the bs.
What i really wasnt happy about was the number of posts you need to get in chat.
like you said some people join because they have something to share, and they are basicaly
told to wait.

Sawa

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join