It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight fire with fire...an example of word power!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Alright,I've been thinking. My studies in history have lead me down some interesting roads. Many of them have been reading threads here on ATS. Through the years I have heard a few different terms tried to be applied to those who ask questions regarding the events surrounding the false flag attack on New York all those years ago.

My favorite from a few years back was "TWOOFERS"!

All I can say is "Thank GOD that name did not get stuck"! I mean seriously, can you imagine you trying to explain this to your grandma and she is like, "what are you are you, a TWOOFER!, HA!"

Sometimes people are so stupid that if the right media outlet ushed it they would be saying this.

Who was the lilly livered advertising guru who devised that little gem?

What else did I hear lately, "Googleologists"? As if that was a cut down. In 2009?

Seriously.

My name is Game_Over. Think about it.

You time is up. Ideas can't die.

Game_Over.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Game_Over]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over

My favorite from a few years back was "TWOOFERS"!

I have to admit, this one always got me... Is it somehow supposed to appear MORE insulting if it's spelt wrong? Does it imply that I'M more stupid because YOU can't spell?

Seriously - are we back in high school or something???

I can just picture all the JREFers sitting there, high-fiving and slapping themselves on the back... "OMFG - you called him a 'truther', but totally spelt it wrong! High five!"

Rewey

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Rewey]

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Rewey]

join