It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live suicide on webcam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
A man still upset a year after his ex broke up with him was chatting with her in a chat room. he aimed his web cam to a tree in the front yard and hung himself in front of her before anyone could stop him. News
With the economy in the(snip) and money tight I wouldn't be surprised if times like these cause more breakups and more things like this. What are your thoughts

[edit on 113030p://pm3047 by ironjello]

[edit on 113030p://pm3038 by ironjello]

[edit on 7-9-2009 by asala]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I remember the man about maybe a year ago, who decapitated himself in his car infront of his wife and children... not sure why, it's been awhile.

But wow, people go through some pretty extreme emotions.

This is in Chile though, and I'm not to savvy on there economy and lifestyles around there happening now.

I figure it'll get worse. Sad though.

To Add: There is all these little things being pushed on people, it can make someone not very strong break.

You lose your job, find out your 401k has tanked, and afraid to pull money out, a foreclosure is coming, and your wife distraught about it leaves you... ouch!

Your taxes are up, and you find out that no, the Cowboys aren't gonna make it this year

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ironjello

...my first thought was "selfish bastard", followed by - narcissistics are going to do whatever they have to do to be in the spotlight... this incident had nothing to do with the economy in chile, imo...

...will suicides increase as our economy fails?... more than likely...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
With such irrational behavior, I suppose it is good that he did that to himself, rather than someone else that pissed him off.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
With such irrational behavior, I suppose it is good that he did that to himself, rather than someone else that pissed him off.

It's bad but, it could've been a homocide suicide ordeal like we've seen before.

The guy needed help, and they never seem to go for it.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I have been pretty depressed over a breakup in my past but one thing I have never understood why people who do it want to be found. I Do not get it I mean If I was ever to that breaking point I would go at least somewhere I knew a loved one wouldn't find me. It was like he wanted the poor girl to be screwed up the rest of her life thinking it was her fault. Selfish people suck

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

It was like he wanted the poor girl to be screwed up the rest of her life thinking it was her fault. Selfish people suck

He wanted to leave an impression on her life, and he did just that.

Sick as it is, he did what he wanted to do.

It's gonna be a long road for her now. Hangings are pretty disgusting things. Well I guess all forms of suicide are disgusting.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
His ultimate act of revenge. To leave the guilt of his death on her conscience. Perhaps his way of just getting her to feel anything,... towards him.

As painful as breakups are, ... there is a beauty in it. Sometimes the pain helps you feel how alive you really are, ... and you see the opportunity's for new beginnings, ... and roads not travelled.

Somtimes when the security of all you know is taken away from you, .. when the impossiblity occurs, .. you realize that perhaps anything is possible now, for bad, .... as well as good.

And the sadness becomes a wonderful ballad you can't escape. Listening to a depressingly haunting, .... perfectly, beautiful song.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Not selfish necessarily. Just vindictive. Deliver one last zinger. This soul was in pain, he wanted/needed love and did not know how to find/acquire it. So he wanted to make a statement, have people feel the misery and despair that he could not get a handle on himself.

Desperation and depression are not "temporary problems." Not saying you are saying that, just sayin'.

plucky

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

i agree. i think people should step back from everything, and start a new society. that would fix the need to kill yourself in front of your family....the need...that just doesn't sound right with that. maybe he wanted to? i don't no. Kind of like the government, when you hear what they are doing your like what?? why?? and the answer is aliens, i wonder if it is in this case!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
That's nothing compared to the suffering the nwo is gonna plan.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Just another sad story in a sad world

top topics

join