It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was world war 2 sham?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I realized United Nations is World Government, I watched number of documentaries , they all claimed that U.N is world government , even a video made back in the 50s -60's

this raises question Was world war II Sham? United nations emerged after world war II

so whats going on here ? was WW II planned?

[edit on 6-9-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Yes and no.

The thing about WW2 that always fascinated me was that Hitler actually got his ideas from the American eugenics movement that wanted to kill off less fortunate people like they were a disease and that believed certain races were inferior. Hitler also received funding from many American corporations and banks (one was owned by Prescott Bush grandfather of W).

And then after the war we brought Nazi scientists over to our country secretly.

So in many ways the Nazi's won the war since their knowledge was simply folded into our government via this transfer of Nazi "scientists".

I don't think the whole war was a scam though, after all Hitler needed to be stopped and was down-right evil but that being said the war did further the centralization of world power by creating the UN.

So I really don't think the whole war was a scam though there are a lot of parts we are told nothing about or lied to in our history classes and television shows about...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It is because every events has been influenced by the elites since thousands of years. All nations of the world are controlled by the elites. The leaders are all forced to follow orders. Those that didn't are people such as Saddam Hussein, Slobodan Milosevic,etc. Those people are all dead.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
For starters, read War Is a Racket written in 1935 by the highly decorated General Smedley D. Butler (two esteemed Medals of Honor). Its a bit long, but at least read the intro and chapter one, available in full at the link above.

An exerpt:

War is just a racket. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

It may seem odd for me, a military man to adopt such a comparison. Truthfulness compels me to. I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers.

I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it.

[edit on 9/7/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Concentration Camps are one of the biggest myths that should be disproven. Obviously Millions of Jews and other people were held but this was for the Germans to protect (and to eventually brainwash them) into becoming part of the Army should their plans in Russia fail.
The downfall was that the food convoys constantly got bombed by the British, thinking they were ammunition trucks and as such thousands of peoples in the camp began to suffer starvation and deaths/disease started an uncontrollable outbreak which meant to protect the few left, the only thing left to do was to make the survivors dig graves to stop disease spreading and to build gas chambers to euthanise a few hundred as a last resort to save supplies.
Its been one of the biggest myths in WW2 for over 50 years, the fact that WE saved the Jews from the Nasty Germans when infact all the Germans were doing was trying to protect them from our bombs raining down on the cities. More would have died that way than in camps had they used gas as a "cleansing" method anyway, but they never tell you that in the history books.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
WWII certainly was a scam. The side with the most evil on it won and has been brainwashing the world ever since. People will never wrap their pathetic little brains around that.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Floating thru Reality

The side with the most evil won? The lack of hair on your head must have froze your brain.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Maybe you should read this

You apparently skipped history at school or something.

Deny Ignorance, don't embrace it.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Of course because History is taught to us by the very same people who frame others simply for their own monetary and beneficiary gain.
I dont deny the Germans had Gas chambers, I just know from personal experience with having a "holocaust survivor" in the family that the myths about why they were used are a complete lie to cover up the fact the British Military made a huge mistake about the purpose of the camps andtheir unintentional cause of the starvation of millions of people in them.

top topics

join