It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japans new first lady says she was taken to venus, says the planet is beautifull and green.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's next prime minister might be nicknamed "the alien," but it's his wife who claims to have had a close encounter with another world. "While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went to Venus," Miyuki Hatoyama, the wife of premier-in-waiting Yukio Hatoyama, wrote in a book published last year.

www.reuters.com...

Is it just me, or is there some serious conditioning going on here, i mean wow, we're just being bombarded with this stuff from main stream media's nowa days.. I think the next couple of years are going to be very interesting..

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
She is an Illuminati so we must believe her.
Believe in them, buy their stories.
They are the important one.
For they have only rubbish to pass on to us.
ED:
and www.reuters.com... must pass it on even more..

[edit on 9/6/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think it says more about the culture than it does about the existence of aliens. The fact that the first lady of Japan can claim she went lofting about in her dreams to venus on a national stage is a bit strange.

I'm left to wonder what happened to her privately after that comment. I bet she got a bit of a talking-to!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

It is not the first time she makes such comments, it's like the 2nd or third I think.

The Japanese are pretty straight forward and accept that ET's are among us and make contact. Just like Mexico, France, Russia and Canada.

The only country keeping disclosure back is the US.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Why can't America have a first lady like this? All of ours are ugly and like to spend money and have no imagination...sighs..oh, to live in Japan

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
That woman is nuts and everybody on the world knows it.

Venus is a smoldering super greenhouse planet with over 400 degrees celsius and an atmosphere that crushes the human body instantly to the size of a dime.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This has been discussed a couple times already..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This looks like the original post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade

Venus is a smoldering super greenhouse planet with over 400 degrees celsius and an atmosphere that crushes the human body instantly to the size of a dime.

Don't be so quick to judge. She only seems "crazy" because of how spiritually evolved she is. I think she's a fantastic influence for her powerful husband, just like Dennis Kucinich's wife. Everything she has says, I can sympathize with as well.

About Venus: have you personally been there? So how could you possibly know whether or not it really is a "smoldering super greenhouse planet with over 400 degrees celsius and an atmosphere that crushes the human body instantly to the size of a dime?" How do you know whether all the info. you ever learned about Venus, or any other planet in this solar system for that matter, has been manipulated?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Buddhists believe in the reality of out of body experiences. (So do hindus). For her to say that her soul left her body during a dream state .. that's just fine for a nation of buddhists.

(as far as my understanding goes)

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Maybe they took her to Venus in the past before the raging greenhouse effect kicked in

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly

Don't be so quick to judge. She only seems "crazy" because of how spiritually evolved she is. I think she's a fantastic influence for her powerful husband, just like Dennis Kucinich's wife. Everything she has says, I can sympathize with as well.

About Venus: have you personally been there? So how could you possibly know whether or not it really is a "smoldering super greenhouse planet with over 400 degrees celsius and an atmosphere that crushes the human body instantly to the size of a dime?" How do you know whether all the info. you ever learned about Venus, or any other planet in this solar system for that matter, has been manipulated?

Actually, the Russians send a probe into the atmosphere. It rains on Venus, but not with water. In fact, the probe they used reached the surface of the damned planet and it's even got lakes. However, it's all made of sulfiric acid in a very pressurised form.

Venus is also the brightest object in the sky apart from the sun and moon. That's because the super greenhouse effect makes it light up like a Chrismastree.

Also, when you think like 'that' then you are lost. If you start doubting the information you get from Nasa or any other Space agency then it's over and you lose credibility in my eyes. Do not favour your own vision above that from research agencies with billions of dollars worth of equipment and people that actually majored into the field of study.
If that's not enough, know that there are many research agencies and that if such a thing was true that any one of them could have claimed in, INCLUDING the Japanese one. Right now, you spit in the face of a hundred different space agancies with tens of thousands of employees because of the story of one supposed abductee.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by AncientShade]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Do not favour your own vision above that from research agencies with billions of dollars worth of equipment and people that actually majored into the field of study.

I seriously cannot believe you just said that on a conspiracy site.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Do not favour your own vision above that from research agencies with billions of dollars worth of equipment and people that actually majored into the field of study.

I laughed.

I have to side with AncientShade on this one though. Automatically assuming that an industry with thousands of employees is somehow keeping a secret as massive as aliens or inhabitable Venus with no verifiable leaks is pretty ridiculous.

I'm sure the imaginative visions they have in their dreams about something that could be vaguely identified as Venus are weighted the same as those supposed "experts", though.

Also, this (sorry, I can't remember who said it above):

What if I told you I had been to Venus and it was exactly as described by NASA and the russians, with boiling lakes of acid? Am I any more or less credible than the Japenese First Lady?

Anecdotal evidence is rubbish. Anyone can say anything, for any reason.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by EsSeeEye]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

I laughed.

I have to side with AncientShade on this one though. Automatically assuming that an industry with thousands of employees is somehow keeping a secret as massive as aliens or inhabitable Venus with no verifiable leaks is pretty ridiculous.

I'm sure the imaginative visions they have in their dreams about something that could be vaguely identified as Venus are weighted the same as those supposed "experts", though.

Obviously you haven't heard of Operation Northwoods.... or the SR-71 etc etc etc if you don't think a secret can be kept secret.

What if I told you I had been to Venus and it was exactly as described by NASA and the russians, with boiling lakes of acid? Am I any more or less credible than the Japenese First Lady?

Anecdotal evidence is rubbish. Anyone can say anything, for any reason.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by EsSeeEye]

Anecdotal evidence is rubbish? But that is exactly what we are relying on from NASA..... anecdotal evidence. They tell you that's how it is..... there is no proof... you can't point a telescope at the surface from your bedroom and see for youself.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Those are both horrible examples. Operation Northwoods wasn't carried out or even accepted, it was a plan passed around the white house. SR-71 is a secret aircraft and was kept secret because of R&D.

I was a submariner in the navy for five years and held a Top Secret SCI clearance, so I understand why certain things are kept secret. And the manner in which they're actually able to be kept so. Method 1: Don't tell anyone who isn't involved in the secret itself, and even doing THAT, secrets generally don't stay secret for long. So the general rule of thumb is to create the secret and execute whatever it is you're doing with it before it has a chance to leak.

So, if there were a real, sustained, and obvious alien presence that NASA in its entirety knew about that has been kept secret for at least two generations of NASA workers, there's absolutely no way the secret could be upheld, considering the vast amount of people who would be included in keeping it so. If you were a normal Joe working at NASA, and were involved in photoshopping UFOs out of moon pictures, do you not think you'd let slip to your wife once or twice what you're doing each day?

Absolutely impossible. If there are secrets at NASA, and I don't doubt there are some secrets concerning technology and research, they're not known throughout the institution, and they're likely nothing that would be that interesting anyway. The interesting stuff is always the first to leak.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Those are both horrible examples. Operation Northwoods wasn't carried out or even accepted, it was a plan passed around the white house. SR-71 is a secret aircraft and was kept secret because of R&D.

You said something like that could not be kept secret.... well yes it can. The SR-71 was secret... because it was top secret.... but would alien life not be top secret as well? 1000s of people would have known about the SR-71 yet literally only a handful would know about Venus if it harboured life.

This whole crap about "A secret like that couldn't be kept" is absolute rubbish. Take a look at my avatar for example... as to how to keep a secret hidden.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Total Package]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
How funny Gortex... ha ha, I was thinking the same thing!

Also, we've only been able (with the help of Cassini) to only land on Mars and be able to "prove" what we believed was there and "disprove" what we believed was there. So now, Venus is still too far for us to truly know with our technology that we have on hand and with what is told us so far as the media goes at this point. There could be many more variables possibly existent on these others planets that we just simply aren't aware of yet.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Like i keep saying, its all conditioning.. There getting us ready for something huge..

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I was a submariner in the navy for five years and held a Top Secret SCI clearance, so I understand why certain things are kept secret. And the manner in which they're actually able to be kept so. Method 1: Don't tell anyone who isn't involved in the secret itself, and even doing THAT, secrets generally don't stay secret for long. So the general rule of thumb is to create the secret and execute whatever it is you're doing with it before it has a chance to leak.

So, if there were a real, sustained, and obvious alien presence that NASA in its entirety knew about that has been kept secret for at least two generations of NASA workers, there's absolutely no way the secret could be upheld, considering the vast amount of people who would be included in keeping it so. If you were a normal Joe working at NASA, and were involved in photoshopping UFOs out of moon pictures, do you not think you'd let slip to your wife once or twice what you're doing each day?

Absolutely impossible. If there are secrets at NASA, and I don't doubt there are some secrets concerning technology and research, they're not known throughout the institution, and they're likely nothing that would be that interesting anyway. The interesting stuff is always the first to leak.

EsSeeEye, I'd like to give you a few things to think about and consider. This is not a setup for a debate, just information that will hopefully enlighten and help you restructure your views about what really is happening in the world, especially in the realm of science.

No authority figure in the "public limelight," whether it being the president of the most powerful country in the world or an astrophysics professor at Harvard, knows anything more about this reality than what has been made public, official knowledge and truth through academic textbooks, journals, the media, and in rewritten biblical and holy books. The ones who do know the inside story are never seen publicly, are not "functional" members of society, and probably even deny their existence. These people work behind the veils of public knowledge and perception in a sort of shadow government, very subtlely, with what you might call a "dark," or negative extraterrestrial energy (Reptilians) to keep humanity's consciousness broadcasting at a certain vibrational frequency band (fear) that feeds them and keeps them in control. These extraterrestrial energies reside and operate through a plane of existence, or dimension, that you have been taught does not exist: the astral/etheric plane. They could also turn physical.

You see, the ultimate tyranny in this society is not control by Marshall Law; it is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness so that those living within it do not even know they're in prison. Everyone who's been born in the past few hundred years (including everyone at NASA) was born into a society that was already deeply brainwashed and manipulated down the deepest end of the barrel. They're puppets. They can't see the noses on their own faces. Whenever they cross paths with topics related to spirituality and extraterrestrials, they reject or oppose them because the subjects don't fit into the model of reality that they have been manipulated into. An American who sees the word "favour" for the first time will reject it's spelling because it doesn't fit into his model of Americanized english spelling, which spells favour without the "u." How and when did this brainwashing occur? Let me explain.

What is a calendar? Think about it for awhile. Search for the best definition on Google. Now, let me give you the true definition: a calendar is the absolute dead center of a civilization’s consciousness. As you know, the dead center of our civilization's consciousness is The Gregorian Calendar. It’s the calendar on which all things are bought and sold. Our lives revolve around this calendar. Now ask yourself, what is our calendar based on, exactly? The Gregorian Calendar was forced into the world by Pope Gregory in 1582 during the Roman Catholic Inquisitions, and it is based entirely on cycles of physical objects (earth) going around other physical objects (the sun) through space. Nothing more, nothing less. There is nor was nothing prophetic or divine about it, it's just based on what can be seen and measured. Humanity has been paying attention to a calendar that has, over the course of time through conditioning, shifted it's consciousness into paying attention to material, physical evidence only. This is just one example of how these negative extraterrestrial energies have, very subtlely, manipulated the consciousness of humanity directly through their dimension/plane, influencing thought and human creativity, to keep us controlled and to feed off our negative emotions.

This has impacted science in an insiduous way because many people are convinced that scientists stand for all things "rational and reasonable," although in actuality, science, like religion, is just another grand form of control that places limitations on what is and isn't possible in reality.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Topic alread exists here

closing

top topics

join