It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert F. Kennedy: The Case Reviewed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

As always, I appreciate your support and I look forward to your thoughts and questions. That is why I am here to promote finding the truth, whatever the truth maybe.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Thanks once again for another brilliant and well put together thread, TML! Personally, I'm starting to regard your Case Reviewed threads to be the best part of ATS: perhaps a board collecting the Case Reviewed threads (hint, mods
) is in order?

Have you seen the documentary RFK Must Die!: The Assassination of Bobby Kennedy written and directed by Shane O'Sullivan? It mentions many of the points you make and highlight in the OP(s), and features an audio recording of Sandy Serrano's questioning by LAPD Officer (and former CIA man) Hank Hernandez. Riveting stuff, Serrano's police interview is odd, if not a little disturbing. Sadly, the documentary posts more questions than offers conclusions, but it's gripping viewing nonetheless.

Once again, thanks for all the hard work, TML! Most definite S&F!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

What a fascinating account. I remember hearing many years ago that this could not have been done by one gunman. Sound familiar? LBJ again, comes to mind as he hated the Kennedy's, and certainly didn't want a new investigation into JFK's assination.

Didn't John Jr., also want to re-open the investigation of his father's assination?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Another excellent case review my friend and your best so far. Looking forward to your first mystery novel. The myth does live so keep up the good work and follow your instincts.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Standing Ovation! Thank you so much for your time and effort in this investigation. It's top notch. Everyone has the underlying thought, and feeling always, there is something amiss with these assasinations. Every thread you do brings us closer.....

Great work, Myth.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Batmanatee

Thank You my friend
Your kind words really mean a lot and that is the whole reason I keep making these threads to promote truth and spark investigations. I have not seen that documentary, but I will definately look for it and if I find it I will post it here.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Fidelios

Thank you for your continued Fidelios
It really means a lot and is MUCH appreciated. I am glad you enjoyed this one.

reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Thank you as well Lady, I am glad you enjoyed it! Again once again that is why I make these threads to promote truth and spark investigations. Who knows maybe someone will finally re-open these investiagtions... One day....

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Your threads are just getting better and better Myth'. Again a very well written and researched thread.

I would like to ask a question though, pretty much all hypnotherapist believe you can't be hypnotized to do something you wouldn't normally do or that are against your morals. Do you think this maybe why RFK could have been shot by someone else, just incase Sirhan failed to go through with it?? Maybe Sirhans hatred of RFK was needed to brainwash him to kill?? Could he have been told something about RFK and Israel, to maybe push him over the edge, making him more serseptable??

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Kurokage]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Personally, I do not believe that Sirhan Sirhan killed RFK. However, if you can create a split personaity, people will do things that they do not like to do. Much like in my mind Control thread. I think someone else was the assassin and Sirhan Sirhan was the distraction for the real killer.

Good questions my friend

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Starred & Flagged. Great report, as usual.

If I have one complaint, it would be that your report was riddled with grammatical errors throughout. I'm not sure how much proofreading you do, if any, but I think it would go a long way towards making your reports more legitimate. I think it would also help legitimize ATS as a whole.

If you did proof read and still missed all of the mistakes, then it might be a good idea to have someone else review it before you post everything. I'm no English Professor, but I am fairly anal and was able to pick out more mistakes than I can count. I would be glad to help edit any future reports you draft. Like I said, proper grammar and spelling can make a world of difference. From a personal standpoint, I tend to be somewhat dismissive of posts, articles, books, etc. wherein the author doesn't make the effort to edit his/her work. A poorly written piece could completely undermine the otherwise great work you put into something. I'm not perfect myself, but I do know that if I put in the kind of time and effort that you obviously do, then I would go above and beyond in making sure that it was well written.

I don't want to come across as an a-hole, so I apologize if that appears to be the case. I love your reports and am extremely grateful for them as they are incredibly insightful. My only suggestion would be to fire your editor!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

I just don't have time to go back. It’s a straight shot, if I had time I would go back and edit, but I just don't. I am really good in English, but time is a pain and I just don't have enough of it. I think the quality; will make up for the quantity of errors.... If the quantity is present....

EDIT: Because my Keyboard is STUPID.

[edit on Sep 7th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Just want to give you folks a little vision into the Future:

Martin Luther King Jr: The Case Reviewed is next

And following that one:

The Great Clean Up of The 1960's.

The Great Clean up will include:

JFK, RFK, MLK, Monroe, Malcolm X, and MANY others. The decade that changed the world and secured the powers that be's power....

Stay Tuned..

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Lucky me--Yesterday I got to read your insightful account regarding the JFK Conspiracy,and now this,right on it's heels.I too saw a documentary about the young gentleman with the camera and videos being tackled and confiscated,as someone else mentioned earlier in this thread.I have always been intrigued by both Kennedy brothers' assassinations,but that documentary really cemented it,and further underscored all of the discrepencies and lies.Once again--BRAVO to you for providing all this info and for all the painstaking time you have invested.I am really looking forward to future chapters!

S+F

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by amrith777

Thank you my friend! I am glad you are enjoying them. I am still looking for that doc, just need a couple of more minutes.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
S+F x 30

This thread is a glorious example of what the ATS motto can produce, I need to read it again and again.

My question is how do you find all these great sources, do you use search engines?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chilled Zen

Great question!

I use google books, college (.edu) websites and other sources of news. BBC is pretty good with info
I really try to go with the sources I trust and try to avoid biased sources.. A TON of checking and re-ehecking of events. But its a long process to find anything of value in the muck of madness..lol..

And thank you for the kind words
I really appreciate them.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Heres some videos:

Possibly one of the best independent investigations ever done

Will add more later.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Nice one,TML! That's the BBC report by Shane O'Sullivan that was later extended into the feature length documentary that I mentioned previously. Nicely hunted down!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Batmanatee

No, thank you my friend for leading me down that road
I would have never of found it if it was not for your suggestion. I have yet to watch the entire film, but I heard from many people that it is beyond good. So I believe them
I will keep looking for the full length film and if found I will post it for all to see.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Many thanks

These threads of yours make an excellent starting point for anyone interested in the topic. They definitely create a great foundation.

Thanks so much for taking your valuable time to create these.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join