It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLASMA ORB turns into FAKE PLANE UFO! by Pittsburgh, PA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
interesting

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Okay... First off, what exactly is a plasma orb? Just another term for UFOs resembling lights in the sky? Second, what exactly is a Fake Plane UFO? A UFO disguised as a plane?

The whole vids just so confusing. And long as hell, too.

Can someone just explain to me quickly what this camera person is trying to tell us, and what's ACTUALLY going on with the video?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hmmmm, the out of focus "plasma balls" look very much like approaching aircraft...she also said I changed positions so there's no way it could be landing lights...even though the plane, i mean fake plane plasma orb, flies right over her. She sounds a little nuts during the video too.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

It hovered? When did this happen?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The funniest part is that it's being called PLASMA ORB: the hexagonal shape is given by the iris opening, the rest is the result of out of focus, DELIBERATE, by the way, we are into the field of hoaxes.
To the OP :
do you have some idea about WHAT is Plasma? I know that it's the youtube's Superstar who called it that way first, but wouldn't be some good idea to try to learn more before copy & paste a title and share the video?
Do you think that plasma can be shaped like some hexagon?
If yes, then why?
What if i'd tell you that there's less than a chance over some billions that this can happen with some bunch of ionized gas? Will you keep callin' it Plasma? just because some youtube superstar says it?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Welllllll ... if my Plasma Lamp, (you all know, that cool glass dome you plug in that mixes electricity and ionized gas to display a colored lightening-like display that you can touch to direct the streams to your finger tips), was shaped like a glass hexagon instead of a sphere then technically, yes.
But I doubt the "youtube star" knows that. Unless she works at a fluorescent light bulb factory, neon sign shop or has read a lot of Tesla's work .... hmmm.

or

The "youtube star" knows how Tycho's Supernova, (a huge ball of plasma in space), radiates a beautiful array of multiple colors and thus is making the comparison to that to her multi-colored UFO's. (cough* plane headlights *cough).

Stranger things have happened.
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Let's put this video to rest. This is clearly just poor camera work, and out of focus lights that are clearly planes either landing or taking off. I can almost guarantee there is a large airport near the location this video was taken.

Living somewhat near a large airport, I can go outside any night and see this same thing. The 'orb' does not turn into a UFO. What happens is the plane has it's landing lights on. These lights, being so bright block out the normal blinking lights when viewed head-on. As the plane turns to make it's approach, then the blinking lights come into view and the landing lights dim as the plane changes it's angle.

If the video was in focus, this would be much more evident.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by kraken]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Just to make a point, the area where this video was taken is basically filled with airfields.

maps.google.com... m=1 (u might wanna zoom in and out to see all the airfields)

Also google earth is your friend in this case

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join