It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO development: China might disclose soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
You are correct ANW was a banned website on ATS dont know why it suddenly changed maybe one of the mods could answer that.

I have to agree 100% with doomsdayrex.
I just cant see where he get this theory from, purple mountain have decided to spend a year studying some video.
How does he get from this to The Chinese government might disclose soon??

As far as this case goes i think the best we can hope for is for that purple mountain obs to release a statement somwhere along the lines of
" After studiyng the footage we have decided the video is real and has not been tampered with and does contain a solid object, however the origin of the object is unknown"

And as for China disclosing..... Ha dont make me laugh they dont even like people from neighbouring countries let alone neighbouring galaxies!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Allnewsweb should be banned.

They are making a truckload for fake stories. I don't know where they are getting all these stories in China but if someone could verify that then I'll admit I was mistaken.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I see the story also made it into Norwegian news, they though...linked to Daily mail.

Linky:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I see no mention of original source though...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

No it was here... it was robo blocked... what happened? This story has generated at least 4 threads already

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoebus
I see no mention of original source though...

The VIDEO in the report...

Is it not from Youtube... user account "Allnewsweb"

www.youtube.com...

Allnewsweb
July 28, 2009

29 July 2009

China Eclipse UFO: We're not alone, Video!

Michael Cohen [email protected]

Can it be confirmedly said that 'we are not alone' and nine Chinese students have the proof on film?

The UFO that was reported by All News Web on 25 July 2009 ( www.--.com... ) and seen by 22 students in the city of Deqing in China during a rooftop observation of the solar eclipse has been hailed by that nations massive UFO community as the UFO event of the year. China's media has extensively reported on the story, which was originally broken by the government owned Xinhua, China's most establishment newspaper, with reports in over fifty outlets: Yet the event is being completely ignored by the western media.

It has now been confirmed that no less than 9 students separately filmed and photographed the UFO seen still photographs below. The students are claiming that the object morphed shape a few times and initially appeared to be a glowing blue colour but afterwards darkened.

Always pays to check closely

[edit on 7-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for helping out zorgon.

I'll help the Chinese with their UFO wonders.

teslaandlyne (4 seconds ago)
My hint to the Chinese if they wish to have the UFO is to study electrical
science akin to Tesla that pushed the air and ether with high voltage.
They'll get there.
Best on your experiments.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I'll help the Chinese with their UFO wonders.

Buzz Aldrin already beat you there. With the company he is working with Gravwave LLC and most likely the missing Dr Ning Li they are going the direction of gravity waves, not Tesla.

Tesla is not the ONLY solution

The fact that Dr Li was last seen working at Kirtland AFB before she vanished and there are two other Dr Li's in Gravwave LLC is very interesting

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Buzz still won't be flying, that's a shame.
The Tesla system is not a gravity system, it's an ether system.
No one does ether like Tesla and his football coil.
Why spend money on what we already have.
Another Illuminati scam.
They spend a lot on dis info campaigns.
How great it is to be a Tesla scamer for another 100 years.
Its worth it to the Illuminati.
The World Wide Power and Communication Tower of Tesla was
shot down by JP Morgan but the Tesla aircraft escaped to give us
youtube videos.
Hope Buzz and China make it to HD TV DVD as soon as possible.

ED: I'll help them out in case they want to go with the ether.
Lets see. 1891 is a good start in Tesla time so do what he did
and in 10 years might have something.

[edit on 9/7/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This article doesn't seem to mention anything about disclosure.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

well worth a star and flag...

this is the first time i have actually been interested in the phenomena since I decided that there was in fact something to it...

very very cool

cant wait to hear the scientific findings that will ultimately come with it...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The observatory does not have "footage" of the thing (trash bag solar balloon?) that the students took a photograph of. It's obvious that the photograph was not taken during the eclipse (it's daylight).

The observatory reported an "unidentified object" near the sun while they were observing the eclipse. The eclipse lasted about five minutes at the observatory. There is not 40 minutes of "footage". Astronomers at various locations across China accumulated a total of about 40 minutes of observations of the eclipse (but apparently not the object).

An astronomer at the observatory where the object was observed believes it was a solar event (not a UFO). Other Chinese astronomers believe it was a star.

Scott Stevens, an American ex-weatherman, thinks it is evidence of an extraterrestrial civilization (I wonder if he's even seen it).

There is no mention of any 12 months study.

Source
(Thanks to nighinfinite www.abovetopsecret.com...)

[edit on 9/8/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
cant wait to hear the scientific findings that will ultimately come with it...

Of what possible use would any 'scientific findings' be to you? You need to be able to read to understand those

Like you haven't in this thread

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
There is no mention of any 12 months study.

Yup there is...

'目前正组织人力处理这批资料,完整的数据和科学结果最终处理出来至少需要一年的时间。 Currently being organized manpower to deal with these data, complete data and scientific results of final disposal of out of at least one year's time."

Google translated

Also says this

Kou Beijing Observatory experts argued that "unknown object" the greatest possibility is a star.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Right.
Context is hard to determine but I'm pretty sure they are talking about the analysis of the corona observations.

[edit on 9/8/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Some big disclosure: Stars, Garbage Bags and Solar Balloons.
From the China Illuminati same as the old New Mexico Illuminati.
At least Roswell had mock saucers and dead monkeys for a story
they can pull out the Roswell card once and awhile.

Denying the UFO is not denying ignorance, its showing ignorance.
Playing the ET card is promotion of ignorance.

The China report videos had the regular saucer images.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
look in the right hand margin. it says... www.abovetopsecret.com... chinese scientists film ufo for 40 minutes. this story was carried by the mail (toilet paper) and the telegraph (one of the most reliable sources in the world) in the UK. its definitely very interesting.

the trouble is a lot of people in here complain about poor source material when there is better stuff available, they just havent taken the time to find it.if you dont trust -- and other similar sources then stop trawling them all for information. equally, don't dismiss them out of hand, look for other sources to back them up, discredit them or at least to provide some perspective.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Context is hard to determine but I'm pretty sure they are talking about the analysis of the corona observations.

As am I but it seems no one is listening to us
Just look at the post above mine

:shk:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well I would assume if the video is credible then all sorts of scientific questioning would occur...A "finding" doesnt need to be a conclusion, does it? Just something worth questioning...

And then the scientific guesses as to possible explanations for those questions. hypothesis, hypothesis and more hyposthesis...whats next theory?

They all start with finding and questioning, no?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join