It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA and the Moon War: Say no to the bombing!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

That will teach those aliens to make fun of us at the interstellar conference we start hurling space debri at them they'll think twice next time.and heres a warning for the martians if you don't tow the line will start throwing things at your planet too. i am so sick and tired of there high and mighty attitudes look we have space ships were better than you bah humbug.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
TheRebel: So you are saying you think they are not going to bomb the moon, but use the moon as a sort of base to reach other heavenly bodies which they DO intend to bomb? I am not sure if I see the logic there, nor the point?

From my experience I know there are people on the Moon and Mars already (with that I do mean people as in Humans, and not "aliens" although they are not terrestrial either). This is also one of the reasons they have manipulated photos from both these locations - and why they are so interested in these two locations as well.

I also know there is a conflict going on between the people on both Earth, Moon and Mars. It seems to me the conflict is somewhat intense between Earth and Moon than Mars and Earth for some reason, this is just an observation and not something I am completely sure of, but thats my understanding of it.

The technology used for going to both Moon and Mars involves teleportation and not direct space travel as they try make us believe. The reason they do not tell the truth about this part has to do with many things, including their knowledge about the life on mentioned planets, as well as money, politics, military and other reasons.

For me the bombing of the Moon only makes sense as an act of war due to these reasons just stated, and it has absolutely nothing to do with water search as they already know there is water and where it is.

And yes I know these are rather broad claims and you are free to interpret them in any way you want and believe whatever you feel like regarding them.

-Maggador

You claim to know that there is a conflict between the people on Earth, the Moon and Mars. You claim we have used teleportation to go to Mars and the Moon (despite the fact not even NASA has claimed to have sent people to Mars). you also claim this is a very intense conflict.

You do know that what you are saying has Earth-shattering consequences if it happens to be true? you do know that the claims you are making are incredibly unbelievable, even to those of us who believe life exists in other planets?

Can you show us proof of human life in Mars and the Moon? can you show us proof and convince us that your claims are actually fact and not fiction?

Please show us how you arrived to this conclusion, and please show us evidence of your claims.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by newworld]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

get a life and get out of your mothers basement

you do this place and the conspiracy community a disservice

i am ashamed we even give you page space

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
ziggystar60: Thanks but I already know of the "facts" regarding the mission, which only makes me more suspicious because I know that they already know about the water in the first place, and much more than the water. Think I already mentioned that in a previous post.

Trusting anything NASA tells you is about as trustworthy as trusting what any other known criminal liar is telling you, even a random person in the street - which isnt much of a trust in my opinion.

newworld: Indeed, I did already state thay my claims were bold, and that it is up to you to interpret it or believe of it anything you want.

Giving you the proof of a statement such as the one I made is as hard as it would be for you to prove something you may know but have no evidence for. Let us say you were in Iraq, and you actually saw the Weapons of Mass Destruction that were never found, how would you go about proving that you had seen it yourself? Would probably not be the most easy thing to do. Regardless of that YOU would still know it was real, that it was there, and that something should be done to stop them from using it against other countries - and still it would only be your word against anything else.

I can answer your questions though, and again you have to do whatever you want with my answers and believe as you feel.

The Truth is indeed Earth-shattering as you put it, I can do nothing but agree to that, and yes as I already mentioned I know the claims are hard to digest as "true". I can not show you any proof at the moment other than the evidence which you can find on images already out there, so I suggest you put a lot of research and study into those for starters as they reveal quite a bit if you just look.

So how did I find out about these things, and what makes me so sure that I am correct? Well to put it rather short, I have been involved with many people in the governments myself, both friends and family, and I have also experienced teleportation myself so I know first-hand that it is real and possible. In fact, the secret of teleportation goes as far back as traced history, the first account of it I am aware of relates to ancient sumerian texts - and no not any Zaccharia Sitchin translations, but completely independently done translations, and the phenomena is recorded throughout history.

Personally my involvement lead me to having to leave my country almost 5 years ago as I was harassed by governments, got false charges against me, and they were really interested in getting me shut off so to speak. That alone proves to me that other things I have not directly experienced myself but had other governmental persons tell me about most likely must be true, and one of my main contacts himself "disappeared" without any trace, rather suddenly.

That probably do sound rather cliche, but unfortunately that is the way thing happen in reality.

-Maggador

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by debunky

you mean the craters that are lets say in comparison, 100 feet deep and 10 000 feet wide? something impossible for an impact to do? i agree some are impact craters, still does not ignore that fact that there may very well be something up there, and us bombing it may or may not be helping. this is the problem with keeping secrets, everybody does not no what is going on, nor you or i, so do not be offended when people oppose bombing the moon. just like bombing iraq. im sure you opposed that, as i did. why did we? because of the risk of losing life.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
reply to post by IX-777

get a life and get out of your mothers basement

you do this place and the conspiracy community a disservice

i am ashamed we even give you page space

Ohhhhhh yes! He is sooooo much worse than the people who think that a gollum lives in their television set, or the one who spent pages of a thread describing a love affair with an astral demon.

If you can't talk about moon people on ATS where can you?

I, for one, am open to any post.

*folds hands together and waits expectantly to hear more exciting new things*

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

I really would like someone to delete your post. one, if you no nothing about the topic, you have no place in this thread. to many this is serious, and not just to people in their mothers basement, as the stero-type you like to use. I will call you ignorant for not bothering to look into anything. and you may deny that, but it does not defeat the FACT that something may be going on. so get out of your small box and look around.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

Only if there were more like you! I'v spent 15 minuites replying to these pointless posts of people just telling this person to shut up. It pisses me right off, if you have no useful information for the thread, please get out, or keep watching the posts, not posting pointless insults, which is what most of us here on ATS and other sites are against.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

You know, I would love, love love for some of this stuff to be true if for no other reason than to make some of these folks a teensy bit more open to topics they are uncomfortable with.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if we say no or yes nasa will blow up the moon anyway. Public opinion has little effect on them.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The lunar surface is covered with billions (literally) of impact craters of the size which LCROSS will produce. A 2 ton meteor is no big deal, hundreds enter and burn up in the Earth's atmosphere each year. There is no reason to think fewer hit the Moon. There is also the fact that your typical asteroid hits the moon at a much greater speed than LCROSS will.

There is no one living on the Moon but if they were, this will be no big deal. They would see worse on a fairly regular basis.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So you say...

*giggles, grabs popcorn*

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Trusting anything NASA tells you is about as trustworthy as trusting what any other known criminal liar is telling you, even a random person in the street - which isnt much of a trust in my opinion.
How did you know about this mission, through NASA or through any of the people you know/knew in governments?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

ziggystar60: Thanks but I already know of the "facts" regarding the mission, which only makes me more suspicious because I know that they already know about the water in the first place, and much more than the water. Think I already mentioned that in a previous post.

newworld: Indeed, I did already state thay my claims were bold, and that it is up to you to interpret it or believe of it anything you want.

Giving you the proof of a statement such as the one I made is as hard as it would be for you to prove something you may know but have no evidence for. Let us say you were in Iraq, and you actually saw the Weapons of Mass Destruction that were never found, how would you go about proving that you had seen it yourself? Would probably not be the most easy thing to do. Regardless of that YOU would still know it was real, that it was there, and that something should be done to stop them from using it against other countries - and still it would only be your word against anything else.

I can answer your questions though, and again you have to do whatever you want with my answers and believe as you feel.

The Truth is indeed Earth-shattering as you put it, I can do nothing but agree to that, and yes as I already mentioned I know the claims are hard to digest as "true". I can not show you any proof at the moment other than the evidence which you can find on images already out there, so I suggest you put a lot of research and study into those for starters as they reveal quite a bit if you just look.

So how did I find out about these things, and what makes me so sure that I am correct? Well to put it rather short, I have been involved with many people in the governments myself, both friends and family, and I have also experienced teleportation myself so I know first-hand that it is real and possible. In fact, the secret of teleportation goes as far back as traced history, the first account of it I am aware of relates to ancient sumerian texts - and no not any Zaccharia Sitchin translations, but completely independently done translations, and the phenomena is recorded throughout history.

Personally my involvement lead me to having to leave my country almost 5 years ago as I was harassed by governments, got false charges against me, and they were really interested in getting me shut off so to speak. That alone proves to me that other things I have not directly experienced myself but had other governmental persons tell me about most likely must be true, and one of my main contacts himself "disappeared" without any trace, rather suddenly.

That probably do sound rather cliche, but unfortunately that is the way thing happen in reality.

-Maggador

So I take it you are speaking from first-hand experience. i understand why it would be difficult to provide proof that you are not lying, it happens to anyone.

However, you DID mention that it is possible to find this information if I do the research. Will you be so kind as to provide me with a starting point? some sort of credible source like a book or a website?

It will be impossible for me to find this information, considering how much fiction is passed as truth these days. If your claims are correct, and the evidence to reach your conclusions exists, then I would like some help on where to start looking.

I want to see this information before I claim that you are delusional or that this is in fact a piece of the truth that is hidden from us. I am sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate some help on where to start looking for this information.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Silk: You are free to believe what you want and have any opinion and I respect that, but if you do not find the thread interesting no one is forcing you to read it or take part of it. Certainly I do not waste my own time commenting in threads that are of no interest to me.

Phage: Indeed there are many craters on the Moon. There are several large ones on Earth too. These are rather old craters though. When it comes to the moon most hits appear on the dark side which also functions as a protection for earth to some degree. The meteors do not burn up on the Moon before hitting as there is no atmosphere, at least none that is officially known. It is true that they burn up , depending on their size, here on Earth but that is rather irrelevant as far as the Moon goes. Regarding the size of the impact caused by the meteors that fall naturally, and the ones that will be created by the LCROSS mission is also not possible to compare with eachother, and the LCROSS is sent there on purpose to create a crater while the meteors can not be said to be sent on similar missions by purpose. Also, the LCROSS is carefully adjusted to hit specific targets while meteors hits randomly. I can only speculate in the targets calculated and the purpose of the LCROSS though as I do not know the true agenda, but I find it suspcicious considering what I DO know about those whom are sending it up there.

ArMaP: I knew about the mission first from contacts, then later on from the Media as well. For the moment I have no contacts directly involved with the LCROSS mission, but I have contacts whom have expressed their concern about this mission.

-Maggador

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
newworld: I assume you are referring to what I said was out there already, mainly the images from the space missions themselves? If so, the best source I can offer you is the space agencies whom have been out there already, such as NASA, ESA, the japanese, the russians , etc. I am sure you can find plenty of images on their websites and elsewhere, you have to go through them yourself though as I do not have time to go through them to find what I consider good evidence myself. Perhaps a pretty good start could be the beforementioned www.MarsAnomalyResearch.com as it points out some rather important pieces, and all photos are directly linked to the source (NASA etc). Be aware that I do not agree with everything mentioned on that site myself though, still it is a good starting point.

Other things discussed for now will be rather hard to prove as already explained.

Blessings
-Maggador

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

newworld: I assume you are referring to what I said was out there already, mainly the images from the space missions themselves? If so, the best source I can offer you is the space agencies whom have been out there already, such as NASA, ESA, the japanese, the russians , etc. I am sure you can find plenty of images on their websites and elsewhere, you have to go through them yourself though as I do not have time to go through them to find what I consider good evidence myself. Perhaps a pretty good start could be the beforementioned www.MarsAnomalyResearch.com as it points out some rather important pieces, and all photos are directly linked to the source (NASA etc). Be aware that I do not agree with everything mentioned on that site myself though, still it is a good starting point.

Other things discussed for now will be rather hard to prove as already explained.

Blessings
-Maggador

Thank you for the link. I'll go through it and see if it convinces me that Mars is in fact inhabited.

I don't know how long it will take me, or when I'll be able to respond back here, but I'll go through it for sure.

Thanks for the link, I'll see how it is and then form my opinion.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Good post. What I don't get is the "search" for water bit. Isn't this planet covered 3/4th by water? Why do we need to bomb or search for it elsewhere? I can't stand NASA or the other countless and worthless governmental agencies sucking up taxpayer dollars to produce NOTHING, only use up vital resources.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Then again it may be for a future "move" to the surface in case we over-populate the planet.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Its more likely they are bombing the alien moon base instead.The alien war has started.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join