It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black is White and Racists Don't Get a Pass

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This video exposes a truth that shouldn't need to be demonstrated. Its so obvious that its going on, but I think some are either scared to acknowledge it, or beleive that doing so somehow makes them racist. We've been heavily indoctrinated in this country when it comes to race.

I've been saying for a while now that if the powers that be really want us all to be equal, then they would drop affirmative action and this idea of filling positions with non-whites simply to fill quotas. You wouldn't have people in the media constantly demonizing white people and supporting those who do.

No, these people want pay back. They want to "flip the script" and turn around what they perceive as oppression on white people who they have been told since 1st grade are evil and untrustworthy.

I have no doubt that as whites become the minority in the US, we also become 2nd class citizens. Going based on the rhetoric and acceptable racism going on now, I don't see how it can be avoided.

Anyway this a great video that demonstrates whats going on brilliantly, by replacing Obama/Sotomayor/Wright quotes with the word "black" instead of white.

Video: www.pjtv.com...

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

I S&F this because you have the guts to point out what is going on.

Human is the only race we should be concerned about yet, every thread on this site that criticizes Obama, the race card is waved.

Obama was the first to bring up race during the campaign, The rev. Wright was/is a racist and runs a church that preaches it. Van Jones (does this bring unemployment up to 9.8%?) spouted raced trash.

Obama has surrounded himself throughout his political carreer with race-based people with the same issues.

The MSM has been tooting this horn as well, with attacks from the extreme left soley on race-based issues.

Why are they so afraid to talk about the sunstance of the topic at hand?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
the mexicans are the funniest ones. they didn't want aztlan too damn bad until it became nice and civilized. now they're gonna trash it of course.

the blacks are too small in numbers to try and pull anything. if they try and make a move the whites will smash 'em and they know it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Moodle

Stereo-typing, Moodle. The point is whether you're black or white or mixed, this shouldn't be an issue for developing policy for the country.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
you can talk like that all you want, racism is here to stay. that's exactly what the minorities want to hear you saying.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Moodle

Racism is here as long as we allow it to be here. As a conservative, all I want is to have people recognized for their character, not the colour of their skin. (Thanks MLK)

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Great video. I too an appalled at the current racism that exists in
America. What I don't understand is how they can keep calling
Obama "black". He is as much white as black which, as we all know,
makes him mulatto.

Even though I'm white I COULD call myself an African-American
because ALL of the ancestors of modern humans walked out of
Africa.

I'm sick of racism and the way it has infiltrated nearly every aspect
of our society. People are people. Anytime someone pulls the race
card it's just another divide and conquer technique. It only benefits
those in power and their ability to remain in those positions.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Stereo-typing, Moodle. The point is whether you're black or white or mixed, this shouldn't be an issue for developing policy for the country.

Precisely. We need to get off this idea of skin color and start living by the principles that MLK preached. That guy was apparently way ahead of his time, considering the way his movement was warped in to what it is today.

Its not progress if we're simply refocusing racist hatred on the current majority. Not only is it totally hypocritical, but it perpetuates the cycle. The fact that people like Sotomayor, Obama and the people around him can say the things they do and its acceptable, should be disturbing to everyone. Not just white people.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Moodle

I guess your the majority of prepubescent children who just want to add fire to the flame. I see it in every social paradigm whether it's black or white, asian, hispanic, pacific. Isn't it about time that we forgive and grow as human beings on this planet called 'earth'?

Letting something be, does not solve the issue.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by nahsik]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

I agree.
It's easy to just look at someones skin colour and judge.

It's considerably harder to look at a person, talk, interact, and discover what character make-up defines that person.

We live in a microwave society. Need it done, now! They judge people on how they look, how they dress, how they speak.

Not on what they are saying, or what they are doing.

I can safely say that this president and his assorted lackeys will probably set race issues back a good three decades.

*thanks*

[edit on 6-9-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
like i said, you can call it what you want and act like it doesn't or SHOULDN'T exist but it does and it will continue to. you can't stop it it's just human nature.

blame me all you want for saying it but you guys are living in la la land if you think your language is going to change the minorities views about whites.

grow up.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I use to be a hip hopper, I still do have a few mp3's. Its interesting though how this election has impacted me. All of what is mentioned here basically. I am starting to think like the other guy here in that racism is quite natural.
If you think about it the only real thing that breaks those boudaries is cold hard money.
Poor people tend to segregate....naturally and circumstantially. Only the rich have the power to mingle wherever there money can carry them. Or you could also say education successful people have the same ability.

I dont think it will ever work when money controls all of our lives.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
the only hope, if you want to consider that, is assimilation. when different races grow up together they bcome very similar. yes that happens quite a bit too in america. but it doesn't cover the large portion of minorities by a long shot. many many many of them either hate or simply do not trust white people and never will.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
THIS IS WHAT OBAMA IS ALL ABOUT
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Democrats used the race card to rebuke Rep. Wilson.

There have been suggestions that recent harsh criticism of Obama has been at least partly motivated by race. Rep. Barbara Lee, D-Calif., current head of the Congressional Black Caucus, said that "today is about the civility and decorum of the House." But she added that we "can't sweep race under the rug — racism is still a factor and must be addressed."

Today our country died.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The premise is wrong

It simply feels like that.

But our leaders are doing this intentionally.

There are 1/5 as many African Americans as White people, INTEGRATION means exactly what it says it does, Integration...

When the sexing and Integration is over there will be very few actual African Americans and yet another major level Integration of black society INTO White America...

They are making America very much like Europe with a large base of Dark haired Olive skinned people and a Large base of Blonds and brown haired people in various locations and doing so while eliminating true African Americans

Even the movement of Latinos is a base genetic population that very often is at worst 50% Caucasian European decent often as much as 70/30

When mixed in, in large numbers your still going to get a largely European Population overall.

This push is purely to make African Americans more attractive to white people in general as well as Latins, by genetic numbers however we will end up looking EXACTLY like Europe in physical appearance when all is said and done.

it's simple division

40 Million African Americans into 180 Million Caucasians and 80 Million "other: = No more more blacks and an even number of dark skinned dark haired Caucasians and light haired light skinned Caucasians

They are indeed integrating African Americans...

They simply failed to tell African Americans what that really means.... as usual

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Rasmussen Reports:
www.rasmussenreports.com...

"Just 12% of voters nationwide believe most opponents of the President’s plan are racists. Republicans and unaffiliated voters overwhelmingly reject that notion but Democrats are more evenly divided."

Hmmm... Only 12% of the voters think race is the issue? Did someone forget to send out the memo? Sounds like the (88%) majority 'know' the truth. Its all about the issues.

top topics

join