It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu (H1N1) Flyers & Newsletters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
If you come across any flyers posted around your town in the coming weeks/months regarding swine flu take a picture and post them here.

If you receive any letters in the mail, at work or school scan them or take a picture and post there here also.

Any website with links to local online flyers/posters post here.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
These are some flyers from my city Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Sent home May 1st, 2009.

Got this in the mail in June.

Picture taken July 31, 2009 @ my grandma's apartment building which is adjoined to the care home my grandpa is at.

Online Flyer: Get the Shot, Not the Flu brochure

More online flyers/brochures from my province:
www.gov.mb.ca...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, the main newspaper in Ottawa had signs up at the local newspaper/magazine store, almost a week in advance saying that one of their issues would deal with swine flu. It was out some time in the last week.

What I had actually noticed, is there are government of Canada signs/ads on our buses, not about H1N1, but the fact that they are so active in telling us "how to prevent getting the flu" in July/August tells me something.

Oh, and the site that had been keeping updates of infected numbers stopped saying anything other than how many deaths per province, so it is effectively useless.
I was starting to get worried about Nunavut. They had an actual percentage of people infected. I do not want to be specific as I don't completely remember, but it was at LEAST 1%, and that is a fairly large amount for back in May or June.
Their numbers were jumping pretty drastically, considering their low population.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Today was the first day of school in my province Winnipeg, Manitoba. My little sister brought this newsletter home.

(page 1)

(page 2)

(page 3)

new topics

top topics

join