It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Swine Flu: Biggest Scam of 2009 Begins, Millions Prepare to “Protect Their Health”"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I found this article, and the resonance of it rang so true. The great scam of 2009, Swine Flu.

No doubt there will be many many People dying should the PTB get their wish, and that is all of us running like scared mice; mere sheeple running down others in a rabies type rage for the cure; the vaccine.

I know, I know, right now they are telling us there won't be enough vaccine, and I'll tell You now that rhetoric won't stop. However, the truth of the matter is any good marketeer will tell You the same thing;"Get Yours while You can, supplies limited"!!!

Let me clear the air right here, and now, there will in reality be no shortages of enough KILLER VACCINE to go around, but the PTB must sell the product just as any other.

So, no doubt swine flu????
There is no fear there for me. I know a few different things. First off is that vitamin D, and vitamin C will fend off this virus; mixed of course, with general healthy diet. From there what else I know is that the true killer, and contagious at that will be delivered through the vaccine itself. Do I have proof??? Unfortunately, no, not until You People start dropping dead. There have been a few new People on this forum who have presented what they knew as well, but not many paid attention. So be it; time will be the ultimate thing to unveil the truth.

I'll end my rant soon. There are some very simplistic things You need to ask Yourselves. Why are the governing bodies so quick to label EVERYTHING Swine Flu?
Note: at the present time I could be diagnosed as having the Swine Flu; since I have had too much red wine.........my symptoms are dizziness, nausea, disorientated, etc....Yes, I'll be feeling horrible tomorrow "tambien".
Why are the governing bodies so quick to label ****drunk, or hung over college***** students with the swine flu?

Why is the government recommending ***ONLY**** a non tested experimental vaccine which has not been proven???

****How are the PTB able to psychically tell us that a influenza virus which up until now has been harmless, able, or is going to kill many???........Millions of People to be in the range of a pandemic?????

thestupidamerican.wordpress.com...

The plague of modern society is preparing for the event that will quite possibly be the most dangerous thing to happen to humanity since the last great outbreak: the release of the Swine Flu vaccination. That’s right, not the flu, the “prevention.” A “top news story” featured on AOL this morning with the brazen title “2,000 Students at Washington State University Have Swine Flu.” The article says that “More than 2,000 students at Washington State University have come down with swine flu symptoms in just the first week of classes, school officials said Friday” (Emphasis mine). Swine flu symptoms. What does that even mean? A runny nose? No doubt this information is based on self-reporting (like much of the “information” we have on the Swine Flu), which means that most of the students were probably hung over from the ‘first week of classes’ and reported these symptoms as potentially being the Swine Flu – because that’s what everyone is telling them it probably is.

Read the article!!! Use Your god given critical thinking skills to formulate Your own opinion. The vaccine is going to be the catalyst!!!!!!!!!! It will create the pandemic.

Wake Up, Stand Up,

Sancho

[edit on 6-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Okay, folks I'm finishing off the last of some fine Zacapa Rum with my buddies: Otto, Juan, Javier, and a few others, but their Maya names escape me.

I'm sitting in the ORIGINAL spot of Swine Flu; The Mother Land Of Killer Pandemics...

It is the rainy season which means "Gripes", & "Resfriados"; translated the WHO, or CDC would tell us all it's Swine Flu.

Everyone is sick; as usual, but no one is dying!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel this is a pertinent point as We near the vaccine time in many countries, and the source of this outbreak has not had any major killer strains;****yet We are in the perfect time of the year here!!!!

The Swine Flu is the scam, but the vaccine is sure to "fix" that!

Cheers from Central America, and Mexico!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
All governments have biological weapons in their arsonels. Wouldn't it be funny if most of them were a dud?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I think this engineered virus is a test run. Its not designed to do much harm. Its probably more about observing peoples behavior and the speed of the spread of the virus.

Perhaps TBTB has nothing to do with it, and its just about the pharmaceutical companies making money for selling the cure for the virus they created to the governments.

Still doesnt really explain why they made the vaccine poisonous though.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

A dud??? I would rather that be the case, but I think there are reasons why they have not been unleashed. I think there are are real checks, and balances in this World. I really do think those lie in the forces of Good, and Evil; this is the very reason absolute hell hasn't been unleashed on the populace.

reply to post by Copernicus

The actual virus??? We are sitting in GROUND ZERO, and it is flu season. Nothing major is happening, or deaths. We have lots of purdy señorita's around us now, and none of them are sick.

So, I can absolutely say that should the death toll reach into the proportions of the WHO, or any other governmental agency then it's from the vaccine!

'Cause there are no enormous amounts of death here.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Sounds good, and not very surprising. They messed up the lethality of this virus. They should have made it more lethal to really create a rush for the vaccine.

Maybe its just a experiment to see how people react.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Maybe its just an experiment to see how people react.

My thoughts exactly!

The stage has been set.-)

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Maybe its just an experiment to see how people react.

My thoughts exactly!

The stage has been set.-)

Oh yeah, Thee Great Wizard of Oz is watching from the spycams... like an ant colony... and then he will use the "laser".

I guess it's hard to imagine that genocide is discussed in private and there actually are governments who have succeeded at it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by JJay55

A dud??? I would rather that be the case, but I think there are reasons why they have not been unleashed. I think there are are real checks, and balances in this World. I really do think those lie in the forces of Good, and Evil; this is the very reason absolute hell hasn't been unleashed on the populace.

Swine flu came from the Mexican government. They won't admit it. Of course that drug war was part of the whole thing. But for the most part... swine flu is a dud because it's a designer biological made for a certain population, not American genetic background. That doesn't mean that ebola, polio, smallpox and others wouldn't catch on like wildfire. But the problem with biologicals is that they affect armies, so who ever is releasing it has to count those numbers.

No government wants to get their hands dirty with biologicals. It's much easier to send out murdering hit squads like currently in Africa and Asia. Chopping up people, bonking them with a cement block, beheading, rape, fire, starvation... barbaric methods in mass killing of humans.
We are only a continent away until it reaches our soil. And the plan is to reach our soil.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

You really like pointing fingers at someone else besides Americans dont you? If its not arabs, its mexicans or whatever group you dont like.

Well, good luck with that. Im sure you will have your following. People even followed Hitler once upon a time. He also blamed everybody else.

And the people you talk about who kill eachother with barbaric methods, Im sure they would use bombers and jet fighters if they had them. Like you do.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I can't say what will happen after they start giving people flu shots, but there were a a few people here on ATS reporting what a lie the death count really was in Mexico and saying that something is very wrong that it wa being so over reported. It was sad to see most ATS folk take the side of the media and start believing the flu was spreading like wildfire and would eventually kill us all.

Thanks for posting this Sancho

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
S&F!
I have been researching why they would want to kill so many people and found this.
The U.S. Debt of $57 trillion in unfunded liabilities, according to common sense, is compelling reason for federal governors conspiring with special interests to murder 100 million Americans (U.S. Citizens) this fall using poisonous vaccinations.

According to federal deficit calculators at USDebtClock. Org, more than $57 trillion is currently owed, including $39 trillion(T) in medicaid/medicare debt, $10T in social security payables, plus $8T in prescription drug liabilities, levying$189, 210.00 in servitude upon every American citizen.

The mafia kills people for a lot less. Do you really think your debt collection is proceeding differently?

Consider current White House science czar John Holdren's published affection for population reduction, nuclear industry promotion, biological weapons distribution, and vaccination sterilization through intoxication advancing under the guises of "national security," "biopreparedness, " "flu prevention, and "health care reform."

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Er, a very lethal stage, and one which presents the most lethal of shows.

reply to post by ET_MAN

Like I said, hopefully this show will not go on.

reply to post by JJay55

Yes, absolutely I believe there are some nutty folks behind the curtain just like the ole' "wizard"

reply to post by JJay55

I'll take Your bait. Who was the Swine Flu made for? It certainly is not killing Latinos left, and right, or anyone else for that matter.

I think it was set up by the NWO as mechanism to panich People. I believe the real killer is in the vaccines; that's where You'll find the Ebola, herpes, AIDS, Heps., etc. I full on believe We could possibly see many of these as being contagious.

I think I answered kinda what You were expressing above.

reply to post by Sundancer

Hey, thanks for posting. My ole' Lady called into Alex Jones show, and told him it was all hyped.......... He told her she was nuts!!!! I like Alex, but that particular time shows anyone that he was selling FEAR.

reply to post by Red Dawn 09

hey, hey hey excellent point! Your example would get me rolling on my opinions, and thoughts. I don't think there is only one reason the PTB/Elite do anything. They do, and have run a literal machine for centuries; that is what this society is to them.

So, if Your able to implant that thought process into Your mind, then it is possible to think like them in many degrees. The reasons for population control go beyond debt, but that is definitely one of many major factors these freaks take into account.

They build what I liken to a spider web in, and out of every situation; also with varying levels of the web.

It accounts for the different strategies in, and out; as well as the motivations. These so called quasi Elite are incredibly insane, but incredibly intelligent.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Star & Flag

the flu itself won't be the killer,

the vaccines will, just say NO!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

Thanks I appreciate that. We all need to spread this message. There really is a war against the Earth, and Humanity

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm coming round to the idea that this entire crisis is just hype from Government's to distract from the real issues facing the world.

Whether the virus was specifically released from a Lab, or is just a natural strain of influenza doesn't matter because the reaction by the public is the same;PANIC.

"Never waste a good crisis", Government philosophy.

1. They get to see how we react to things like this-useful if the NWO do have anything planned.
  2. Distracts from the economy + other important events.
  3. All this hype gives their Pharmaceutical buddies major profits from sold vaccines.
  4. More encroachment on our rights.
  5. Keeps up the climate of fear.

That's just off the top of my head. Best advice is from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

DON'T PANIC.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I am new to this site and enjoy alot of the posts I read, I understand the site is for conspiracy theories but some of these post are a little crazy. I am finishing up an undergrad in human biology, and while not an "expert" I still know a bit. That said.....

There is real reason to fear swine flu, not because the government says, but history. There are many scientists who believe SWF(swine flu) is following a similar pattern to the spanish flu which whiped out about 25 million people. Also the dangerous thing about HN virus strains is that they have not been introduced to humans, meaning you are immuno comprimised, therefore immune system vitamins and boosters are useless. One can have the best system in the world and still die. For this particular flu people born after the year 1957 are especially vulnerable because they have not been exposed to anything even similar.

While the odds of flu mutating to such an extent are very low, they are not out of the realm of real possibility. Stocking up on vaccines will never be enough, no matter what the government does they will not have enough if it comes to that. With the possibility of an outcome like mutating HN viruses the government has a responsibility to stock up on vaccines, because the world has not experienced a virus in the age of transportation and it is impossible to calculate a death toll on a modern day spanish flu.
Do not be paranoid of swine flu but also do not blow it off. These are the kind of events that have historically whiped out generations.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pyramid head

I'm not paranoid of the Swine Flu Virus at all. I am paranoid of the Govt. Mark my words, they will continually claim not to have enough vaccine, but the supplies will magically keep rolling in; there will be plenty of the "killer vaccine".

I agree the Swine Flu will become a major issue, but imho it is not from the actual virus, but from the contaminants placed in the vaccines. I full on expect a myriad of "icky nature" stuff: such as AIDS, Herpes, Hep., etc.

Currently I am in Central America, or ground zero. The Swine Flu is rampant everywhere; as it is the rainy season, or the time of the resfriado/gripe...... Those both are Spanish for cold/flu.

That being said We are currently in mutation....donno, but many. No one is dying!!! I say again no one is dying.

There is no Monty Python carriage of death rolling through any streets; carrying off the "I'm not dead yet!".

So, perfect season, climate, and mutations; why no abnormally high death tolls?

Again, should this turn into a killer mutation for any reason in the US; I will blame the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

It is not swine flu NOW to be worried about, it is if swine flu that mutates again. Trying to combat swine flu after it has mutated to an already deadly form will be to late, and the effects would be catastrophic. The only defense we have that is knownare vaccines. I understand the concern with vaccinations causing disease and horrible side effects there should be valid concern as there is alot of evidence to back it up.

But vaccines are also very effective and save many lives every year. I work in health care and issue vaccines, they are effective to those who need them. There is no need to irrationally fear vaccines, if the swine flu becomes a pandemic they verly could save your life.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Im not scared of all this swine flu bs.....and i will never take any preventive shots from anyone ever, they can go to hell....

new topics

top topics

join