It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm done with 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
After reading hundreds (literally) of articles for and against 9/11 conspiracies, I have to say that I am utterly exhausted from the mental struggle.

Through this process, I have learned that humans will do anything to achieve selfish goals. Whether it is to kill 3000 + 1,000,000 people to get some oil or to exploit the gullibility of conspirators for profit and fame, 9/11 will forever be engraved into my memory as an example of our insensibility to caring for one another. Unless one of the victims is a family member or friend, I don't think anyone genuinely cares about the victims.

I have reached my own conclusion for the 9/11 conspiracies. In these years, I have also gained more wisdom about "us." I want some sleep, I still have half a decade of life inside me, and hopefully the 9/11 conspiracy can be settled before that time.

[edit on 9/5/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well there were other victims then just those who died, like the people who lost there jobs afterwards.

My mom was a travel agent pretty sucessful, after 9/11 she lost her job... noone wanted to fly. And she's still trying to recover, but albeit, she thought the good days would last forever and was financially illiterate, so that didn't help either

I got into it for a moment, then figured, it'd be exhausting and no absolute would be apparent.

As much as I don't care if it was an inside job or not, I do really want to finally hear the final word, well the last final word

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

There is no final word...that is a 9/11 fact you can count on

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Remixtup
reply to post by Republican08

There is no final word...that is a 9/11 fact you can count on

I know.

I think researching though, has helped teach people things they may of never learned before. So at least a tiny bit of good came out of it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I don't know friends. How long since JFK?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I can relate to the mental exhaustion people feel about the subject of 9/11. I feel it myself. Discussing the subject has become like playing poster chess for me. I try to do it well but it is more of an amusement now than a real concern. I've made my mind up about the subject. What remains for me is just the settling of details.

Anyone might feel that they are done with 9/11, but unfortunately, 9/11 is not done with us. We will be living out it's consequences for decades.

I believe 9/11 was a test failed by the American republic. It was a visible sign of the rot within America, of the inability of the American people to act in their own best interests, of their loss of respect for and understanding of the use of the tools that the nation's founders gave them.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I think if everyone would have screamed "controlled demolition" when it happened then things would have worked out differently. At the end of the day, the mention of 9/11 conjures up images of the twin towers collapsing. No one really gives a toss about WTC 7 or the Pentagon or that place in Pennsylvania.

The majority of the planet saw planes hit the twin towers and the majority of the planet accepts they collapsed because of it.

I think any chance of the "truth" coming out has sadly been and gone.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Amy
I think if everyone would have screamed "controlled demolition" when it happened then things would have worked out differently. At the end of the day, the mention of 9/11 conjures up images of the twin towers collapsing. No one really gives a toss about WTC 7 or the Pentagon or that place in Pennsylvania.

The majority of the planet saw planes hit the twin towers and the majority of the planet accepts they collapsed because of it.

I think any chance of the "truth" coming out has sadly been and gone.

I couldn't agree with you more, already so much has happened since that fateful day. But if anyone is to blame for the truth not getting out, it is the mainstream media who over the past 20 years, have become nothing but a corporate controlled disgrace. I honestly don't understand how any journalist can look at themselves in the mirror knowing that they didn't speak out or make any real effort to find out what happened.
I too have read countless articles, watched films, studied in order to understand myself, metallurgy, engineering and chemistry. But i too am worn out too, whoever did plan and execute the attacks be it an inside job or no, they won. We have to face it, we will never know the truth, just suspect it, nobody will pay for the atrocity, and justice for the victims will never come.
There are other lies we need to challenge and other truths to reveal, but we must LEARN from this tragedy and make sure that next time, for there will be a next time, we ask the questions straight away.

top topics

join