It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone experienced strange phenomena coming from your computer?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you for the comment.
And yes, let's see some other points of view.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
As I know about electricity quite well, I can let everyone know this has BS written all over it. I am a pretty good electrician and I already can tell that even if you had electrical currents run through you the things this individual claims to do is impossible. and if you think you can do this you might have a condition called schizophrenia which you should get checked out immediately as you pose a danger to the public. open and close the register HAHAHAHA that gave me and my gf a big laugh, turn off lights as you pass by. been reading a little bit too much of comics? if you want me to explain why this is impossible even if you had this strong of electrical currents going through you I can. but right now I am not gonna even waste my time.

you might as well also tell us that you are from the future and warn us about the things to come in 2012.

HOAX plain and simple

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

So much for having an open mind.

As an electrician, perhaps it's some kind of hysteresis or magnetic resonance. We are just balls of quantum energy, and perhaps the OP is more attuned to EM than 'normal' people.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

It is your opinion and you can be pleased with it as long as you like, but I guarantee that one day you will have different one.
Good like with your journey

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

One of the things I've noticed for myself, is that although we may feel we alone are responsible for some of the supernatural events, we may not realize we are surrounded by those who are very much like our guardians. Remote viewing is more recently suggested as a scientific explanation. But from older accounts, these are also known as the watchers. Whether these are greys, reptilians etc. I can't say for sure.

Just that I've witnessed there are those we can't see.....most of the time. Chances are you may have several repressed or suppressed memories that haven't surfaced just yet. I think many are chosen for some future event. I suppose it's possibly disclosure of some sort.

"You shall know them by their works"

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I had a similar experience today. "It" was like a swirling distortion at the far left of my peripheral vision. I glanced over because it cought my attention and it was gone. I didn't notice any sounds. I was setting on my computer and I may have just re-adjusted my self.

I find it interesting because the other 2 posts were experiences with this distortion to the left also. I also have been told I have 20/20 vision.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrisonerOfSociety

So much for having an open mind.

As an electrician, perhaps it's some kind of hysteresis or magnetic resonance. We are just balls of quantum energy, and perhaps the OP is more attuned to EM than 'normal' people.

Well claiming to have super powers is kinda stupid. like saying that it does random things when really all it might be, is coincidence. I can swear sometimes I can know exactly what someone is going to do or say, or whatever. but who knows if it is some kind of power we don't understand. but to just blatantly say you have super powers because some weird stuff happened to you is quite ignorant. and I am almost positive if she was put on the spot she would not be able to give you the slightest static shock. I do have a very open mind for things like the people who claim they are from the future, and I am pretty good at reading people and I can tell just by the way they say things that they are just an attention queen. honestly if I had the super power like hers I wouldn't go bragging about it on the internet, because when in real life she wouldnt be able to, obviously cause she wouldnt be able to prove it. Kind of hard to explain all the thoughts of this and I am not gonna go into it any further because its giving me a head ache.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Well...There was the one time I watched 1 Guy 1 Cup, Mr Hands, Pain Olympics.

Oh, and the time I watched this:

That's you isnt it... You're scary....

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
That is not me! I wouldn't wear leather and look like a sadomasochistic splinter cell.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Well...There was the one time I watched 1 Guy 1 Cup, Mr Hands, Pain Olympics.

Oh, and the time I watched this:

..."sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".... but not for that guy.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
It's all strange right now.

Dimensionally everything and everyone is abuzz in the vicinity.
If you travel from time to time you may have seen this, or "dreamt" it.

Chaos, explosions and flashing lights.
The founding fathers awaken.

A lot of interdimesional beings/entities are leaving this area.
What do they say is going on at the moment?

It's passport time methinks.
Join the community or hang out in the time bubble and keep up this tango.

Your computer has always been a vehicle.
There was really is no way around it.

Dark mirrors and all.
Expect a lot more.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
To respond to the OP, I've gotten head aches before, sitting in front of the computer but it's most likely due to the fact I work on the computer all day.

Usually this occurs, for me at least when I've been in front of a computer screen for too long. I've yet to observe or sense some sort of attack via my computer in that sense. Perhaps what you are experiencing is another type of attack?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
i had a feeling when i first started reading the op, that you were a sensitive person. i guess the avatar helps with that as well: pale skinned, pale-haired, delicate, feminine gestures. then as i continued to read, i realized you were so sensitive, you were picking up stuff that you don't need or rather want.

my sis gave me some good advice on this particular type of topic. she said that sensitive people tend to absorb emotional energy differently (i'm paraphrasing). for them, love is more emotional. fear is more fearful. and so on. it can literally make you ill. you have to regulate the influx and outflow or you use up all your available energy and could take hours, days or even weeks to get back to normal. you could also end up attracting more than you want or need, which has its own problems.

you can either end up as a feeder of energy vampires, or the opposite, an energy vampire yourself, in that way, so learning to balance it out is a good idea. one way to do that is to regulate how much negativity you allow in your brain. your emotional state is tied into your energy field. so if you're really sensitive, keeping tabs on how much the words you're reading are effecting you is a really good idea - else you may sense that your generating a field of absorption or expenditure that you can't afford or don't wish to impose on others.

i have had a similar experience although mine was a result of something better categorized as a vision or oobe. i say similar because i believe there's a possibility my energy somehow hitched a ride on a nearby radar dome's energy scans. i know that sounds crazy but the after effects not only effected me but both of my kids, who were just 8 and 9 years old at the time and began to complain that their skin was stinging like that numbing pins and needles sensation you get when you sit on your foot too long (which, incidentally, happened to me as well as soon as the experience ended). their exact words were "it feels like it's raining in the house" the incident began while i was sitting by my computer, btw, and had just had an exhausting argument with an individual on the subject of the various histories and wars in the middle east.

so there's a chance, ya know, seeing as how we are electrical fields, as well, that we can effect our surroundings to the extent of attracting things to us we don't want to attract. i suggest that your decision to not go on the net for awhile was probably healing because your emotions were no longer being embroiled by the constant stream of anger, suspicion, negativity, hate, hostility, fear and other things you would encounter on this site on a daily basis.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Everquest II

Above is a link to the text of the page that acted as a kind of front for another more troubling page.

The first time I saw this page it was quite different, it was unique and not the standard text you see today. I cannot even remember which link I clicked but I do remember it had the double underline that I'd never seen before, but which is still under a few of the words.

I am only posting this link to illustrate that all that I wrote is true and some artifacts of the event are still floating around on the web. Because I had to destroy my computer as a result of this encounter, I vowed to never stop looking until I find whatever it was that decided to hack my computer and make such an obscene gesture towards me.

I haven't found a trace of the actual page that ruined my appetite, disturbed my sleep and made even school a burden to me.

Whatever it was, however, it was organized. I encountered it on the internet, but it was linked to what was going on in the world. For example...I remember the page with the FBI, CIA, SS comments refering to something about a Prison Break...which also happened to be a new and popular series on Fox at the time. Two days after I read the page...this occured:

Charles Victor Thompson

This man walked out of a Texas prison where he was on Death Row and started a nationwide manhunt. The story of this guy is that he was let out because he had clothes and an ID that suggested he was a either an attorney or federal agent. It was all a sign meant to communicate some major events were in motion.

I suspect that I was allowed to see that a major "event" was in the works. I haven't even gotten to the part of this whole drama where I watched a news cast on CBS or something 8 November 2005 that reported a story that Israel had been "swept away" in a major attack from the south. But Israel is still there, is it not?

It gets darker...much, much darker.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If your in an office, you could have been hit by one of these

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

After an initial bout of laughter at what you have gone through i have to have some sympathy for you and what you must go through...

Do you by any chance consider yourself to be a Hero? Or a possible bearing of unimaginable powers you are yet to discover? Ok, you can create some type of Electric current but how about one day trying to bring down a tree? And then from there progress onto humans? Sorta like the characters in series 'Heroes' with their special powers!!

Actually, speaking of static.. i have this nylon sport top which i wear on occassion and after the day is out and i go to take the top off (usually in the dark) i find that an electrical charge has built up... i remove the top to see these blue electric currents run for a while...

[edit on 6-9-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

i think she's saying she generates too much static electricity. could be any number of reasons, including type of laundry detergent, composition of the clothing worn, shoe sole type, climate, diet, etc. i know in michigan, during certain times of the year, the static electricity is bad, so it may also be related to the composition of the ground and soil in the area.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes.

I get energy that comes from the computer screen. Sometimes its nasty/dark and gives me pain in my head other times its a nice flowing energy. (nothing like headaches this is a strong force from some where else, )

Last week I was completely fine then I posted and "anti GFL post", I said they were yet another way of controlling us and within seconds a dark heavy energy came through and into me, it attacked me for hours. Im not crazy it really happened.

Once I heard a hissing noise to the right of my head , bit like a snake. I also see green flashes sometimes ONLY when Im on the computer, they are almost intelligent.

I also get increases in the high pitch noise I have anyway in my head.

There is a lot more to the computer screen that we think, im sure all sorts is coming down it and through us.

I always turn the modem off on a night as call me paranoid but Id rather it be that way.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Oh thats real comforting Lee, I always look forward to your wisdom and insight, lets just hope you are wrong this time. I have had enough paranormal for 10 life times already in this one, I have always kind of thought that my work on that was in retirement.

I really did not see this as paranormal perse, it was really after contemplating the event something more like a newr technology used to manipulate or regulate brain wave patterns.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

OK, do you ever hear things on the radio that you know without a doubt you have already heard before? Like listening to a rebroadcast only it is not? That is anyway as close as I have come to what you are talking about. It happens on a regular basis.

I know talking about these things can be very difficult for various reasons, you are doing a great job describing the events which you experienced.

PLease take time to balance your life while sharing this kind of energy/recounting. Find love and laughter, light in your day to day. Treat yourself to a special snack or good coffee, get down on the floor and tickle your kids, make your wife something by hand, take your dog on nature walks, go feed some ducks, paint, dance , sing just anything which helps remind you of the abundance of heart and love energy you have available to you.

From experience when I go public with the things which need to be exposed into the light, it can be taxing to say the least. You have much support here and we validate your experience with respect and understanding.

This is the time to free yourself of the experience which even though very negative and dark, has served a higher purpose to help you be the whole person you are today, it in essence has made you stronger more alert and aware, so already it has lost.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join