It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone experienced strange phenomena coming from your computer?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ok, I know this is going to sound really out there and I hesitated even discussing it on the boards, but here goes:

Last week sometime I was sitting in front of the computer when I happened to change positions quickly from sitting straight up to a more reclined position, anyway as I did there was a swirling whirling sound that I also caught in my peripheral for a fraction of a second.

It whizzed past the side of my face as I repositioned myself, however had I remained where i was it would ahve hit me square in between the eyes.

Having been in a city once and shot at from a distant area, I know what a bullet whizzing by sounds like, this was very much the same. It almost had me crossing my eyes as it shot past very fast.

Now this is where it gets kind of strange, it hit me as shocking to some degree and not something to just ignore so I hit the screen button and turned it off, sat back closed my eyes and tried to meditate on what this was.

Could it have been a TIA? Some form of physical change in my head? Or was it something outside which came from the computer screen out?

Within several seconds, less than a minute I began to get a very sharp pain in my left temple region. I then figured it could be some kind of migraine, but I just did not know for sure.

In all honesty the strongest hit I got was that it is part of the same plan that people like Dark 4 Kn1ght talked about. Like a drug it felt like it came on, and then once I placed all my known protections on myself and sent it shooting out like a nuclear reaction, all was fine and back to normal.

The following day the same thing happened again. Now I know that what I would tell you is to have it checked out, but it is not something that could be discussed with a DR. without getting a diagnosis of insanity, at least not in the way I have shared with you.

With so many possible unknown technological advances do you suppose this could be one of them? Is this some sort of programing designed to change the left and right hemisphere from normal to one easily controlled?

If so, or if anyone else has experienced similar, it would be interesting to discuss possible alternative methods to counter these attacks, and attack is exactly what I believe it was.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Asking for clarification, here.

What I'm getting from your post is that your monitor launched a projectile at your head and that you beleive this might be a method to allow your brain to be altered to accept suggestion and instruction more readily.

That about right?

Don't take this is making fun, just want to make sure I have the idea soundly before I respond.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well...There was the one time I watched 1 Guy 1 Cup, Mr Hands, Pain Olympics.

Oh, and the time I watched this:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Were you online at the time? If so, do you remember the website you were on?

I've never experienced anything like that, but if you were indeed online and can remember the site, I'll give it a go and see what happens.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrowmancer
Asking for clarification, here.

What I'm getting from your post is that your monitor launched a projectile at your head and that you beleive this might be a method to allow your brain to be altered to accept suggestion and instruction more readily.

That about right?

Don't take this is making fun, just want to make sure I have the idea soundly before I respond.

Yes. Thank you for your post, let me say that I am unusually sensitive to energy, if you have ever read any of my more active threads this would not come as a surprise.

It was tempting to simply ignore it and not say anything, but also since that time I have had huge computer problems.

Also I am one of those people who can turn off street lamps as I pass by, affect electronics, cannot wear a watch, and get static shock in supermarkets and stores like you wouldnt believe, even had an occurance several months ago in a Walmart where when I touched the arm of the cashier, we both had elecrical currents flow through us which made the lights go off anfd the register open and shut drawer, and restart.

I pulled away and she was like "WOW! I have heard about people like you, but I did not believe it until now!, can a Dr. do something for you? Give you something?"

I just looked at her like, yeah, the DR. I showed her my rubber shoes and my kids were there laughing at the whole thing telling her how they had been following me through the store 'touching' me to get zapped.

People who saw this happening as I shopped just watched amazed. It was quite embarrasing.

People dont know how to handle it, and I dont want to raise any attention to myself. It is not as if I want attention for it, just know that I have good days and I have electic days.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

I have not been able to watch utube videos since this happened. If I do it takes an hour to get a 2 minute video to play in its entirety. I couldnt even get my media here to come up for the first time, I go to my pictures and all I see are red x's in the boxes where my pictures should be...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hello Antar, I hope all is well with you.

Since reading a few threads of yours I am actively doing my own energy "research" to figure out which things are affecting us and why.

You computer problems are probably in direct relation to your relationship with electricity and current in general.

I have talked to people who claim to have had what they call a "electric" spike come at them. A severe form of negative energy from what I can gather.

After meditating on this subject for a bit, I think it might be best to perhaps set up some protection around your PC.

It seems to be your medium of message and those who would be against this would target that medium in order to disrupt you.

Those are just my thoughts, I will continue meditating and think of you, perhaps raise some protection myself to help you out

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Definitely don't tell a doctor about this.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? You can electrocute people at will! The entertainment value here is beyond comprehension!

Kidding! Kidding! Don't zap me, plz!

Seriously, though. I've never put much thought into ...what would you call that? Tele-electrocution? Teleconductivism? I believe firmly that the human mind is capable of anything. If you are conductive to electrical currents, there has to be a reason. May not be readily apparent, may be, but if it's ingrained in you, part of who and what you are, then it's only logical that your mind would adapt to the situation. It's possible that electrical or magnetic pulses are entering your visual range. There have been stories of people who can see electromagnetic fields and have described them in a similar way. To me, this would be the only logical conclusion.

On a side note, have you ever played with this ability? Grab a dead rechargeable battery and try to recharge it? Used a volt meter to see if you are generating or conducting? Have you taken a look at your own blood chemicals or had anyone comment on anything unusual about your blood, skin, vision, anything like that?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Can you describe your sleep patterns to me?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Wow, thank you. I would like to learn more about the energy spikes and will be open to you contemplating my situation during your meditations.

I have felt what negative energy feels like during the Lower Astrals thread, via the internet and this was different.

And as I stated above I am familiar with electrical and static energies as well as been attuned to several energy vortexes and high energy places on the globe, this was more of a direct swirling targeted type experience.

It did not feel natural like electric energy, it was less developed, and nature does not send out bullets of these types of surges. It did feel deliberate.

Perhaps we will have to chalk this up to the unknown for now but if what I have told you has even the slightest bit of accuracy, then we may all be in for some very dark times ahead.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

Unusual comments yes but private. I am as normal as anyone. Lol.

More a feeling type than thinking.

Have played with static energy yes, cant really go into it right now, but yes, nothing too spectacular though.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GigaloCool

I am a gifted sleeper, when I am tired I sleep and that is every night and some afternoon naps, especially on rainy days. I enjoy being awake and I also enjoy sleeping.

6-8 hours, but 6-7 usually, I feel very energized half day after 5 hours but it gives me crows feet.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
On November 2, 2005...I encountered an entire web page that after looking at it for about 2 minutes...I couldn't sleep for 4 days and lost my appetite except for the basics. I encountered something...that led me to throw my computer in the trash because it wasn't a figment of my imagination and I knew exactly what it was.

Yes...something is on the Web...in the background waiting to come to the surface...Yes it uses binaural beats and other (unknown to me) techniques to influence brain activity...Yes, if you look at it long enough it can change your behavior. Yes...if you want to find it...it will probably make itself available to you.

It took years for me to determine what it was, even though I knew what it was the moment I saw it.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What an incredible thing. I think that the electrical connection inside you is definitely out-of-the-ordinary. I'm a bit envious to be honest. I assume from your posts in other threads that you have experience in grounding yourself and lining that ground for mobility. While grounded can you repeat the process where you were bombarded with the anomaly?

Would re-creating the conditions of the first experience be out of the question?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Interesting thread because something weird happened to me and it happened yesterday. I was talking to my wife as she read a book and I plinked away on my laptop. Suddenly I heard a weird sound like a buzzing coming from my left.

I looked that way and for just a second I went deaf. Hearing returned quickly and yet it was distorted like I was hearing something from under water. I shook my head and after a while my hearing returned to normal. I asked my wife if she had heard anything but she just shrugged, said no and went back to reading her book.

Ten minuets later she was in her bed with a migraine.

Probably nothing but just in case I'm going to burn an effigy of Gordon Brown because he is scum and also because he deserves to have an effigy of himself burnt, whipped and tied to a muck spreader.

Just joking about that last bit though the mental image is nice

[edit on 01/09/2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Whoa! Blessings to you, look for a u2u in your in box. You got it!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
As a reply to the U2U from between Antar and myself, I would like to post the following information.

Our brains process 2 trillion bits of information a second. We are only conciously aware of 2000 of them. What does this mean?

That we only use that much information. The rest of it is there, and can be used, and I am sure our subconcious uses alot of it.

But what if some people, in this situation antar, could possibly be conciously using more than the average 2000 bits? Control or creation of such things like Electromagnetics would be a very possible reality.

Myself, I see colors.

Now that I was ever color blind, I can see perfectly. Actually if I think about I have never had any vision problems in my life. Hmm, that's a bit strange anyway, it all ties into this.

I am heavily involved in meditation, Chakra mostly but also some other things that I have developped myself. Since having my first OOBE and Astral Projecting experiences, I have noticed colors around people.

Constantly seeing colors, first with people, but then with everyday objects. To give an example, as I write on this PC my LCD actually emits a white/pink tone all round it.

When I take my hands away from the keyboard, it goes to a blue/green color. It happens with my pets, with my car, and more and more objects light up as I continue my quest for enlightment.

In any case something is going on at the mind/energy level.

Edit to add: IDK88, I know what you speak of, have experienced it myself. Very scary thing to be a part of.

~Keeper

[edit on 9/5/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Yes, mine too shot off to my left side at about the ear level, I ahve had a slight ear ache since. What the heck do you think it is?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You might get some answers here . Answers to Readers` Questions on Preventing Static Electricity Shocks

Is there an air vent near your P.C ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join