It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starchild needs your help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Here is a video of Lloyd Pye giving an interview explaining the differences between the Starchild skull and a normal Human skull .

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Hopefully the proposed documentary will be made and the full DNA test will cast some light on the origin of the father of the Starchild , if it is shown the paternal DNA is extraterrestrial then we [ we as in the community ] will finally have the the proof of ET visitation we have all been looking for

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have yet to see anything from a non-paranormal biased source that would indicate this to be anything outside the realm of possible human physiology. A big part of the weirdness is the missing facial bone, which makes the orbits look bizarre, and I can find numerous examples of oddly shaped human skulls with the most cursory of internet searches. Additionally, the DNA results that they have indicate human bone.... interestingly enough this has now changed the claims from it being extraterrestrial to an alien/human hybrid. I'm sure that if the nuclear DNA were retrievable and the paternity proven to be human a brand new claim would be fabricated to require some sort of extraterrestrial influence.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If you watch the video above it explains why the skull is so unusual

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I loved how the forensic reconstruction guy on UFO Hunters fleshed out the skull in grey/green with big black almond shaped eyes. Got all that from the bones, did he?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Actually, a forensic artist can get as much information from less bones. That is their job, and they are used to put faces on long dead people and children to help solve open crimes such as murder.

My father was friends with such an artist who also did composites for the local news.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Except every deformed skull that you find will not be symmetrical. That is what makes the star child skull special. Plus the location of the neck is dead on as not a human characteristic.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
Actually, a forensic artist can get as much information from less bones. That is their job, and they are used to put faces on long dead people and children to help solve open crimes such as murder.

True. Facial feature yes, even enough to recognize a person... but not green skin tone or the color of the eyes

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Facial reconstruction is not the issue though , the only thing that really count is the construction of the skull and the DNA , only when the full DNA test is finally completed and the paternal DNA is sequenced will we get a true insight into the origins of the Starchild Skull .

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This starchils skull makes me laugh. Children have been born with various deformities since man has exsisted. What about this poor deformed skull is so unique that it must be a hybrid or an alien? Why can't it just be some old retard skull? What am I not understanding?
I just saw a show on NatGeo about a teenage Indian girl who is 2' tall. Now is she an alien hybrid or just an abnormal person? If we were to find her skeleton in 100 years would we assume shes an alien? Why are we so fast to assume alienhood when it's nothing more than a mishaped skull?

That thing doesn't need our help as it's a dead mutant skull. If we could help it, I would think that burying it would be the answer.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by spinalremain]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join