It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starchild needs your help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Just came across this on the Starchild skull , I know there are passionate beliefs on both sides of the argument but it would seem that persons unknown are trying to stop the research needed to prove its origin , Alien hybrid or Human Mutant . June a major miracle occurred. The Daily Mail, England's largest newspaper (3 million sold and read by 6 million every day) asked to do a major two-page spread on the Starchild while I was there lecturing. This was as big as home runs get, so I was elated! But then, on the scheduled day for publication, the fully researched, fully written, ready-to-print story was suddenly spiked! Out of nowhere!!! Someone forced it to be pulled at the last second with no explanation to me or to the writer. Just POOF! Gone! And to this day I still have not heard a word of explanation or apology from the Daily Mail. So it's clear someone got to them. But who?!
www.mania.com...

[edit on 5-9-2009 by gortex]

[edit on 5-9-2009 by gortex]

[edit on 6-9-2009 by gortex]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Dear gortex

As Sam Clements said now they have banned the book the sale will increase.

I sorry but you come across as just someone selling another book.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
WHO/WHAT IS THE STARCHILD??????

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Dear GEORGETHEGREEK

This is a skull that was found in Mexico about 80 years or so ago.

In a documentary that I watched a while ago they could only extract mitochondrial DNA the mother was human.

I think this guy is just trying to sell his book.

However it was interesting but alien is very debatable.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
I sorry but you come across as just someone selling another book.

You know... before the internet ( a few short years ago) BOOKS were how we gathered and passed along information

Today we have websites that collect ad revenues and make their fortunes. You are posting on one such business operation

While info on web forums is fleeting, books sit on my shelf where I know how to find what I am looking for.

So

Whats your beef with books?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I aint selling nothing , just found what I thought was an interesting link and posted it .
And anyway if the guy makes some money of his book so what , its not like nobody else is doing it , and at least he has something physical to research unlike a lot of the others [ I will name no names ] who churn books out on the back hear say , belief and little else . I say good luck to him and his documentary , hopefully this one wont be pulled and we will find out if the Starchild is what it is claimed to be .

[edit on 6-9-2009 by gortex]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Dear zorgon

Nice to hear from you.

I have no beef with books and I sure wish I had the content of your shelves to hand.

I guess I am just a little jealous really as where I am trying to get hold of a particular book is near impossible.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Ah jealousy Okay I buy that... at least it's honest

Which book might you be looking for?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Dear zorgon

Nothing in particular that I can bring to mind, however I am interested in many subject that I know you follow. With perhaps a particular interest in any good ones about Roswell. Unfortunately all I have ever learned about any of these subjects has either been from documentaries or the net. This is because I now live out in Thailand and it is just about impossible to find any none fiction about anything.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Well I can't help you with 'Nothing in particular'

but Roswell Have you seen this?

Scientist Admits to Study of Roswell Crash Debris!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A link to the document in PDF format at the FOIA site.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
ATTENTION:

The OP stated that the link isn't to his site, i.e. he isn't advertising his own book.

Please try to remain ON TOPIC and please be civil about it.

Civility and Decorum are Required

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
[edit on 9/7/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Dear zorgon

Thanks for that I have seen the thread but not the PDF file I will be reading it this afternoon, thanks again.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Maybe because the Daily Mail actually stopped and had a look at what they were covering and felt embarassed they were covering a hoax...?

Just a thought

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I watched the first two videos on the site, unfortunately it lost me around the "get the book" spiel. I guess ill keep listening, but the next time he spells out his website -_-! im out

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Maybe , but the skull is a real skull , and you have to admit it is very odd .
The only way the truth will be revealed is to have the full DNA test done ,and if that shows that the father is non human it will open a whole can of worms that certain people in the know would rather not happen.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by KoraX

As I have said before , I am not here to promote Lloyd Pye or his book , I wont be buying it and am not recommending anybody else buy it ,but I am interested in the skull and the possibility that it could be the proof I and many others have been waiting for , of coarse it could just turn out to be a deformed Human skull but then again if it shows non Human paternal DNA .......
We are not alone

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

This skull is unique,” says Dr Robinson. “It’s not the skull of a deformed child. This is my area of expertise and I can state categorically that this skull’s shape is not the result of a human abnormality. I have also sought out the expertise of leading neurologists, paediatricians and surgeons. Every one has agreed with me. It’s not a deformed human skull. It is something else entirely.

www.newsmonster.co.uk...

In the article he mentions that the child might be the son of a Grey

en.wikipedia.org...

I find this story very interesting! I truly believe that we have found an

E.T skull.

They also mention that the skull is stronger than a human skull and that it is

made up of unknown materials?!?!? WTF??

<<   2 >>

join