It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the consciousness shift make mean people nice?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Is this even possible? I'd like to think it is, but what do you think?

I'd rather them change than just die when the shift happens.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
saying consciousness "shift" should do something shouldnt it?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i dunno, i was kinda hoping that it would be the stupid people that #shift# into a smarter way of thinking - this probably means that rather than 'mean people' ending it'll be the foolish types who understand so little about the world that they take offense at any little thing. People that do things YOU don't like certainly won't end any time soon, it's been pointed out many times before that you can't please all the people all of the time - it's technically impossible for the world to exist and function with all those people without large chunks being offended or in some way held back or hurt by other large chunks.

Those of us who love loud music on summers eve are always going to be at odds with people who like the silence and stillness of the same summers eve.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Nopes Donnie, A holes will be A holes.

A concious shift does not mean that everybody is just going to wake up to the problems in the world all at once.

It means it will happen over time, the beginning being in 2012 if all goes well. It will mean that more "young" people will get involved in things that are of importance, such as politics, economics, world policies etc..

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I'm kinda hoping that it will make stupid people smart, speeders slow down, loud people quiet, and up down.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
so on the whole were hoping that it will make most problems better hehe

I wish it would do this too but you never know, most likley will just made it a better place to be but not totally fix things.

Oh well

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
We all have the tendency to be mean. However, it's our reflection upon ourselves when we get mean do we notice it and try to change the behavior. Most of us don't and often times we end up being mean back to the mean person which makes that person more mean. What happens when we are okay enough within ourselves that a mean person no longer effects us?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

read the comment i posted above...

think about it, do u know what "shift" means?

and when this happens maybe they'll regret being idiots.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Hypothetically? I'll give it a shot.

Mean people are people who are hurt, instead of coming to terms with the hurt they disguise it with anger. Fearful of vulnerability, mean people strike out first and often at others.

If there is a consciousness shift, then I believe mean people will either realize how their fear and vulnerability are perpetuating the feelings that cause them to be mean or they will eliminate each other through anger and fear.

I had many reasons and valid excuses to be angry all the time. I acted the way I described above for years - it was self-defense. I developed an Anger Habit and was addicted to it. It was my strength, my power.

Once I realized my problems were caused by my own anger (self made prison) which stemmed from the fear of vulnerability, I was able to change myself. By paying attention to my reactions and focusing on the desire for self-control, the anger slowly faded away. It took years and a lot of effort and determination.

I then learned methods to constructively vent which left me feeling empowered rather than empty.

If the stars align and we do have a shift in consciousness, that process will be magnified, thereby making it much, much harder to be successful. Better start now!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
People will be what they are, heavily attuned to their immediate environment. I have noted that as the financial crisis bites harder and the news gets darker that people in general have become more despondent.

Driving my car for instance I have a real sense of the atmosphere on the road among other drivers and it seems to me that people are more surly, more likely to flick a finger or mouth something horrible whereas before the credit crunch people were more likely to wave in acknowledgement of a road courtesy. Now drivers seem to just plough on through, race through amber, give a dirty look because you looked at them for a second too long.

I surmise from this that people are horrible in general terms because their lives are filled with more stresses and more worries that leave them wracked with bad feelings and this feeling needs a release. Hence the rise in tension among road users

“Faeces rolls down hill” is a saying I heard a few times when in the army. it seems true in this context. More people out there are like pressure cookers, ready to explode because their lives are stressed out over finances, job security and the possibility that they can no longer manage the snapping dog that their credit card has morphed into.

The stress that is this modern feudal system that leaves power squarely with the moneyed is what makes the world suck hard. I hope that something big is coming, something so big it rips the power away from the self titled lords and gives it back to the yoked and stressed out person on the street. I think only then that people will become happier and thus less likely to flip you the finger because you glanced in their direction

Desperation is mounting, something has to give soon.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
It will mean that more "young" people will get involved in things that are of importance, such as politics, economics, world policies etc..

~Keeper

Oh hey, all the things that are the cause of concern of today! What a bright future we have.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

What?

Getting young people involved is the problem you say?

That's a narrow minded viewpoint, since the young men and women of this world are the ones who will eventually lead it. Would it not be a good idea to receive their VALUED points in regards to these matters?

OR perhaps we just keep the status quo and continue on this path of destruction?

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
No, I mean econimics, politics and policies are the one thing getting the world into an uproar. The cause of all conflict, all tension, all hate.

Well, that and religion. Eh.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Ohh, of course that is what you meant. My apologies, I read things too quickly sometimes.

Yes I agree, that these are the areas that must be focused on, but with new ideas and projects, not the old archaic and stagnant ones we use today.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Actually, I could've probably said my piece without the sarcastic undertone for which I apologise for.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think some poeple are expecting a midnight switch over, i would suggest rather that it will be more of an enlightenment type event - also that it started around the end of WW2 and has been gathering pace rapidly ever since.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

So that must mean the Japanese have shifted, then?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Oh you put it quite nicely

Let me tell you that there are vile people who are totally conscious of their vileness. Its as if they know they were designated to put misery on Earth. They are self-assert spoilers. But when something get so bad to the point of no return, it’s like a rotten fruit that cannot be restored.

I don’t really know how this consciousness shift goes(if any should occur) but it should be process “clean the Earth” of all defections. If we care so much for the betterment of this world, we should be at peace with that end.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
very good question, i have seen a few different viewpoints on this. It depends what you believe will happen after the shift.

I saw an interview a while back with Dolores Cannon where she said that when the shift happens, there will effectively be a new earth created on a higher dimension with all the people who made the conscoussness shift.

and that there will remain this earth with all the people who have not. cool theory, although when she was quizzed in more detail about it, she kind of struggled to answer the audiences questions!!

The other theory i saw was by Drunvalo Melchizedek where he says that every living thing will make the shift, and that if you are ready, it will be a lot easier to handle and will be less of a shock to the system than for those people who are materialistic, egocentric sods.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

This should be read by all haters out there. You put it very well. The results of being hateful is not exactly peace of mind.

And for the shift, I hope it makes people take a look at the power distribution systems we have (like the money system) and really look into why the world doesnt work using these systems. Why its unfair, evil and corrupt. And do something about it.

The power pyramids needs to be taken apart and leaders needs to be on the same level as the people. Selected by the people, for the people.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join