It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN NOW - Surgeon General

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
you watching CNN? They are having surgeon general push the vax so hard.
he seems sly and evil. Are you guys watching this?????????

Every sentence ends with "get your vaccination. as soon as it's available"
then says he doesn't know how many they are going to make in the initial try, but that 45 million readily available for people under 24.. a few minutes later.

he said he got both trial vax shots.. and feels great. and says it doesnt sting.. I know liars, I dated 2 for many years. He was lying. he didn\t get the trial vaccine..

Then going on to say if your pregnant, its a "walmart special".. because when your baby comes out, its protected "2 for 1 sale".

i dont think anyone should get injected with this bioweapon.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
im not getting mine and no one can make me i hate shots as it is theirs no way im getting this

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
How am I supposed to know if this vaccination is really safe? They tell me so?

Do I look at my community and see how many are dead?

What in the name of all that is right do you do?

Say NO WAY it hasn't been tested. Then look at how many it has killed in the testing?

Would they tell the truth then?

Huh.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Did you see that quack's feed get cut?

He was commenting on if H1N1 would mutate.

Feed gets cut.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If someone has already had this flu, than why would they need a shot?

Is there a test to see if you've been exposed?
Fall and winter have been said to be coming a month earlier this year. I doubt that there's time before then.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

i dont think anyone should get injected with this bioweapon.

dont need to add to that..hit it out the park

[edit on 5-9-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

In my opinion the first round of H1N1 vax is going to be saline solution. That way they can say nanny nanny boo boo to the vaccine nay-sayers. They can even claim it to be a great success in killing the swine flu.

The second round is not going to be saline. I think it might be Anthrax or Ebola. One way or another I ain't getting the vax, and if you want to live you shouldn't either.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Sad i missed it.

I've never had a flu shot in my life, and sure as ^@#$ dont plan on starting now.
Till i see some factual evidece and study as how helpufl this shot is, and the h1n1 getting worse than it is, No one in my family is going to have it either. (which they wont have for a year or so.)

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
is it terrible for me to say i cant wait? i mean i really genuinely want to see what happens... i mean ill take my chances with swine flu but some half ast concoction directly into my bloodstream? some how sounds more like a contaminate than someone sneezing in my face.... twice

top topics

join