It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've seen things... Yay ghosts/demons/w.e

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Lets see, where to start... Yup I've seen quite a few... Okay! First one, When I was about 10 I was watching the discovery channel in my grandmothers office, it was dark out but not too late and the room had light behind me... God this freaked me out at the time i saw it, which I cant even say for sure what it was. Either way while watching my show OUT OF NO WHERE! I saw a persons shadow arise on the wall in front of me, not a ordinary person either, it had six arms all raised, it looked like the "it" was starting to stand up, the shadow was very vivid like someone was actually behind me, but when i turned around i saw NOTHING! got super scared and ran off! Second time was the same year, I saw some white girl in all white clothes walk by my room, wave, and walk past. Third time, Was when I was 11 which was the time i started getting into metaphysics, This one was like a voidwalker from world of warcraft to describe it best but was entirely black and had followed me for a week till i confronted it, i saw it 3 times and once when i had just woken up! GOD THAT FREAKED ME OUT! ( I'm 19 now so that was 8 years ago) Fourth time was when a creepy looking humanoid zoanoid looking thing peeked around the corner to look at me, I was like " I see you!, lol" after which he scurried off. Fifth time was at my friends house. DISCLAIMER: This is the most profound one of them all, you will see why. Either way I was walking up my friend stairs to go see if his parents were in their room, i had a question, the room was pitch black and i felt something watching me so i looked up in the direction, on their armoire i saw what looked like smeagel from LOTR, now why this is so profound is because after explaining this event to my friend HE FREAKED! He was like NO WAY DUDE! and explained to me that he, as well as his sister and mom have had this experience as well, which all came to him at different times telling him this. And he saw it before they even told him, so when i told him he was like WHHAAAAAAT!!! But I dont find it surprising as his dad is super super negative and it wouldnt surprise me that that thing was attracted to him. Sixth and seventh time was also at the same house at different times. One was a almost normal looking naked girl on the couch with the exception of her massive shark teeth grinning at me..... and the other was his recently dead dog, whom kept bothering me for god knows what reason. I've also been in the presence of more then just 7 but havent seen them, but i knew they were there, i could feel them, i had also welcomed them haha.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

What do you think the Smeagel thing was? Do you think they live in another dimension, or are aliens or what do you think it was?

What was it's intention?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Personally, I think i saw it because my third eye was open and because i know for a fact that other dimensions do exist close to ours. Even right on top of ours so to say.

EDIT: It was a negative entity if i were to describe it in any way. Also it's intention? Well it could be to feed off his dad's negative energy, my guess is as good as anyone as far as that goes.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Beings that eat negative energy? What do you think the benefit would be to the entity to be in the vicinity of a negative person?

Also, how do you open your third eye?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

Beings that eat negative energy? What do you think the benefit would be to the entity to be in the vicinity of a negative person?

Also, how do you open your third eye?

Follow this link so you can better understand chakras, www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are very many different techniques and meditations you can do or make up yourself to open your third eye, often if i think of mine or even focus on where it is I will feel a pressure building up in that spot.

What benefit? I really don't know, nor do I really care. I guess you can say like attracts like. Hence you won't find negative demons in a place heavenly filled with love and angels/or positive entities.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
my mother in law works in a local hospital (Scotland) and saw a ghost just last week. She was working on the night shift, cleaning one of the unoccupied rooms in her ward and had just wiped down all chairs which the visitors sit on and had gone to the sink to clean up, she caught something out of the corner of her eye, turned around and saw an old man with dark hair and a long beard sitting in one the chairs, she turned away and then looked back to make sure she hadn't imagined it and he was still there. He wasn't transparent or anything he looked like he was flesh and bone but he didn't acknowledge my mil at all..she bolted from the room and bumped into two other nurses who were shocked at how white she looked they went into the room to check and said that it was absolutely freezing cold, which was highly unusual as the wards are always kept at a warm temperature and of course no one was there..

I believe her..

Just thought I'd share that

cheers

Berth

top topics

join