It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tips for pyschic progress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yay!, More tips! This involves something I noticed myself over the years of trying to practice multiple psychic abilities. The best way I believe to make progress involve a few simple things to keep in mind: calming your mind and body, steady practice, and the grand final which is simply observing. The first two should be common sense, I think, BUT! the later is something I think a lot of people don't exercise. By simply observing I mean that while practicing say for example feeling for your aura with your hands, I think most people compare their selves with someone that has the skill like a master or try to get results too fast, which ties into calming your body and mind a bit. I don't think you should compare yourself to a 'master' or even to what an exercise tells you you might feel when practicing this technique AS! everyone's experience is different. Common sense? maybe not, by observing and calming your mind and body while exercising a technique you shouldn't be looking for results (which many do, especially beginners) and that's when I think you get the best results. This is sort of on topic with another topic i saw titled "The harder you try the less your success!"

Feedback is greatly appreciated, love and blessings to all! =)

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The most amazing thing happened to me today while I was vacuuming. I had the hose attachment with the small round brush on the end, sweeping the dust from the toilet tank cover when I saw golden sparks around the nozzle as I swept it back and forth. I thought that I was just seeing things and kept on going. The sparks turned from gold to red and from sparks to streaks. I thought how odd, I must be losing my mind, or eyesight. Regardless, I saw them when there shouldn't have been anything to see.

It was startling and amazing.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

This reminds me of something that I've been experiencing lately.
Sometimes I see bright blue "condensed flashes" (balls or streaks of light that disappear as quickly as they appeared. Sometimes they have kind of a sparking feature. Its really intriguing and I don't know what it could be. Sometimes I think its my third eye exercising itself somehow.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Very interesting Geladinhu.

I started seeing glimpses of that same bluish/purple color a year ago. Sometimes it was just an overshadow, sometimes it was a streak or a overall hue (like sepia tones for black & white photographs) except it was the most beautiful color I've never seen.

Today, the golden/red sparks and streaks were a first.

I think my eyesight is going or something. Either that or I'm losing my mind and that is the first sign. I sure hope its neither of those things!

For years I've seen what I call silver fairies (silver dust motes) overlay on top of my normal vision. There is no distortion, more like a screen that filters the vision. Does any of that make sense?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

URRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGG!!!! GO TO THIS LINK www.abovetopsecret.com... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You too hazlenut, it seems you both are experiencing something similar to what I see everyday.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

I checked it out and there was only one post that sounded similar to what I experience. The one that said it was some kind of energy and that it can be immensely easier to perceive by the smoking of marijuana.

Its weird because its like I tiny glare or spark of really bright blue almost white light that pops up for a second and when I see it its like I "feel" a connection between things. Its really weird.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Sometimes I see bright blue "condensed flashes" (balls or streaks of light that disappear as quickly as they appeared. Sometimes they have kind of a sparking feature.

Did you read both pages all the way? Because what you say here, reminds me a lot of what i see, there like random organic shapes, sometimes just shapes, sometimes just sparks and dots in sight, sometimes they are streaks like you say, most of which are blue to me as well but i do see other colors. how is that not similar to yours?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Yes, I did read both pages.
What I understood from your experience is that you see a bunch of these things at the same time. Did I interpret it wrongly?

I only see one little spark once in a while. And its really really brief. I can't even say it has a geometrical form because its usually so quick. Its just like a turquoise blue spark or pack of sparks that happen in an instant.

It doesn't happen all the time also, but its quite often.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The thing is its so hard to describe accurately. I wonder every time it happens but figure there will never be an answer that makes sense.

It translates emotionally for me. Like there is a "reason" for seeing these glimpses of "energy".

It was the weirdest thing also today (full moon right?) lying on the sofa looking out the front door (full glass) at the trees in the background, defining the horizon. You know the lazy eye stare.
That was when I saw the trees auras. Thinking that was pretty neat, I zoomed in my focus to some Cosmos growing between the door and the treeline. I could see their auras too, for a second.

Do you guys get that too, sometimes? Without trying?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I don't think I get that.

The closer that I get to seeing auras is like a thin kind of transparent outline of things. It happens usually when I'm in the lazy eye state too, where my focus is changed to focus on a "bigger picture" and not on the details.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I heard metaphysical rapping is a great way to connect to the inner demons that grant pyschic insight. Of course everyone knows that you can only believe every third revelation received in such manner.

1st response is always an outright lie.
2nd response is 50/50
3rd response is the truth...write is down immediately

Repeat process.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Hmmmm.. so how come you didn't post your post on my Thread?

Yes it is me who started the thread entitled 'The Harder you work the less your success'

Ha! Ha!

Get on it...

And about this organic like images you people get, i get it too... i thought it was just when you suddenly get up from a certain position you get a kind of giddiness feeling and these shapes form in front of your eyes and sort of swim about for a while... is this what you are chatting about?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

LOL, I don't know about them, but for me, its not like that. I know what you mean because it happens sometimes to all of us.

I never try to see anything and hardly ever mention it when it does happen.

The blue color started happening to me a year ago. It was the most beautiful color I have ever seen. Sometimes it would happen when my eyes were closed too. It would just be a momentary thing, or would pulse for a second or two then gone. Nothing spectacular or disturbing. Just unusual.

One more detail. I hardly ever try to meditate because it just doesn't work for me.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I suppose to meditate... you really have to focus & concentrate first otherwise it's kind of a lost cause... once you have your focus & concentration down to a tee you will find Meditation can work...

I don't know what to make of your blue hue but if it's great for you i hope you see it more often... blue is a great colour.... just got this from wiki:

In the metaphysics of the "New Age Prophetess", Alice Bailey, in her system called the Seven Rays which classifies humans into seven different metaphysical psychological types, the "first ray" of "will-power" is represented by the colour blue. People who have this metaphysical psychological type are said to be "on the Blue Ray".
Psychics who claim to be able to observe the aura with their third eye report that someone with a blue aura is a person who is oriented toward spirituality.People with blue auras are said to be interested in social service work and to be in occupations such as social worker, counsellor, teacher, writer, and psychologist.

And i see you are a writer

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That is me to a tee. Crazy in a good way.
That is amazing. It fits my astrological charts, horoscope and other varied information.

Now I know why the blue color. Thanks Truth.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

No problem...

I usually surround myself with the colour blue if i'm feeling threatened in any way or bad thoughts are getting through... it's also great for when i'm flying to surround the plane with the colour blue just for protection....but my favourite colour is green...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hmmmm.. so how come you didn't post your post on my Thread?

Yes it is me who started the thread entitled 'The Harder you work the less your success'

Ha! Ha!

Get on it...

And about this organic like images you people get, i get it too... i thought it was just when you suddenly get up from a certain position you get a kind of giddiness feeling and these shapes form in front of your eyes and sort of swim about for a while... is this what you are chatting about?

No, as i'm often sitting when i see them. I can walk around and see them, no matter what i do i can see them.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
my aura is usually always blue and green.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
For Psychic Progress, and for the purpose of calming and stilling the mind and body, and even getting right into the "mind awake / body asleep" state, and inducing Hypnagogic Lucidity and the OBE possible state, I highly recommend the hemi--synch BB track (with stereo headphones)

Transcendence

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
If youd really like to have a spiritual breakthrough, .... learn to have an out of body experiences, ... it opens you up to new dimensions and lines of thinking even when awake.

... as well as new abilities.

join