It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Dulce thread I hope

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
By the way I saw where someone mentioned Phil Schnieder. After watching his interview I was sure that Dulce was B.S come on a firefight with the aliens where Delta Force was wiped out and he was the only one to survive? ha! ha!... Just so much B.S. I didn't believe his story for one second may he rest in peace (no disrespect). Call me jaded but I can spot B.S. and I felt he telling and selling a "story".

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I agree, the MJ-12 doucments I believe were a fake, but a decent one. I am kind of surprised to see Stanton Friedman, who I respect very highly in UFO circles so interested in them still. Maybe in the beginning, but know they have pretty much been disproven.

Richard Dolan, another of my favorites does great work! His new book UFOs and the national security state volume 2 is great! I am half way thru it and I highly recommend it to any person serious about this topic.

There maybe, well I know there are underground bunkers and command centers in the USA. But, when people start talking about aliens working along side humans doing all of these dark experiments on each other , I have to draw the line. Given what I've said in my previous reply makes it all the more unrealistic and absurd. IF you would like I can give you more facts and scenarios that debunk Dulce, but I was nice about it.

Can't take away to much fun from people, I firmly believe that.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

It doesn't matter what you or I believe in because the truth is currently unprovable. Thanks for sharing your opinions regardless if we agree or disagree!

[edit on 16-9-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Seeing as how I'm a tribal member and I grew up in Dulce, I have a few thoughts on this subject. I've been a member of this board for years and I've probably said this before.

IF there is a base in or close to Dulce, it's well hidden.
I don't think there's a base there, but hell, if you want to go spend some money on my reservation, by all means, go for it.
The oil driller is right. There are a lot of rigs there. The gov't didn't know about the oil basin when they gave the land to the tribe. People say the government 'pays them off' to stay quiet. It's not true. We make money from the oil on our land.

If you want to know more, or see some pictures of my reservation. Feel free to ask. I always take pictures when I go home. Even of Archuleta mesa. It's not actually off limits, just hard to get to if you don't have a good truck.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join