It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to dive in with both feet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hello

Long time lurker here, just wanted to introduce myself. I am interested in everything this website and its contributors have to offer. There just seems to be so much knowledge at your fingertips.

Over the years that I have been coming here, I always seem to find a new and amazing topic to research.

I look forward to joining in the discussions, and the future friends I will certainly meet.

Oh I guess you want to know a little about me. I am a huge music afficinado, love the outdoors, avid reader, history buff and always on a quest for knowledge.

Hipster

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hipster

welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy the site.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I've been to northern Ontario a few times, to a fishing camp on beautiful Lake Wabaskang.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hmmm, lots in common, including location.
As I sit looking at maple trees...
WELCOME to ATS.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS........please rethink your title, you jump in with both feet. When you dive in both feet naturally follow you unless you are a double amputee. You were a "lurker" so you know you have to say what you mean and generally mean what you say. What are your areas of interest?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
giggle.... welcome to the koolest place on earth

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. Its great to be part of an amazing community of like minded people.

debris765nju you're right I should have worded my thread title a little better. Also my area of interests on the board would be Paranormal, Cryptozoology, and Ancient Civilizations.

AccessDenied its nice to meet some fellow Canuckers on the board here, and in Ontario at that

Hipster

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Nice to meet you Hipster..

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hipster

All righty then, three of my favorite subjects. I usually post in paranormal because the people who come there usually have experiences to share and it is easy to find common ground. Hope to read from you soon.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
hello, you sound like a very interesting person, i look forward to reading future posts

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Why in the world would you call yourself hipster?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Do you dress in clothes that are too colourful, wear only American Apparel and Urban Outfitters, listen to esoteric indie music from Portland and SF, ride a fixie, wear giant sunglasses, and drink only PBR?

top topics

join