It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLICE bust Davidsfarm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well, it was bound to happen.
At Daves farm, where Dave took a property and made a fun place out of it, surely he must be punished.

So, the Police come out to investigate whether any bylaws were broken on Dave's Farm. No warrant....oh well..

How many police should be sent for such a civil matter?

I challenge you to count them.

POLICE bust Davidsfarm , part 1

Police bust Davidsfarm, part 2

And here's the news.
Davidsfarm is front page news, re: police bust

these police are about as unfriendly a lot as I've ever seen.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Man there's tons of videos there, some funny ones actually too. I wish I had farm like that.
I didn't find any information why he is going to court? Felony fun of 1st degree???

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

I cannot watch the vids while I am on the work puter, please, what is Daves Farm and why did he get busted?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It's like a redneck fun park. With motorvehicles mostly. He makes crazy modifications and plays around with them.
Why he has to go to court I don't know but still when you get home check out those vidoes. There's like legion of cops there for no apparent justification, very interesting.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
This may clear things up.
davidsfarm.info...

From the info on this site its a wonder if this pedo ever gets out of jail.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
That's not what this is about. That's history. He is out already.

[edit on 5/9/2009 by PsykoOps]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
As much as I think what he is doing is cool as heck...

It's also obvious that he is not entirely dealing with reality, his red neck theme park kind of reminds me in an odd way of MJ's theme park... designed to attract a constant party atmosphere in this case

I'd be willing to bet he has his sexual predilections under control but probably keeps them within his mind.

My biggest concern here in the end is that this is a person who has never come to terms with being an adult at all. The biggest problem being that he probably still ruins the lives of others, leads them astray.

I had a family member like this, a man who in his 50's still drank all the time, did drugs always needed a party. In the end he put allot of younger people on paths that did them no good in life.

So while this person has probably learned (and is very intelligent) that he needs to keep his sexual fantasies to himself, obviously his personal behavior is in terms of maturity still juvenile.

In short... I don't know exactly how safe this place could be even if the concept and the rest is very cool...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The local police are well aware of Dave is a convicted felon, so..

I'm thinking they were acting on some intel (anonymous complaint, informant, perhaps rumor etc) that wasn't strong enough to justify a warrant.. so they went around that obstacle and used used by-laws enforcement as an excuse to look around his property.

Start of video 2: Out of dozens of random rusty wrecks Dave referred to a specific mini van as "my floppy c**k", "..he took pictures of my floppy c**k...."

Given the sexual nature of his criminal record, that they targeted a van with the moniker "floppy c**k" doesn't bode well for Dave. If is was a rouse and they found anything to substantiate other reason/s they were there, Dave will be getting raided & arrested.

top topics

join