It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the new flu shots make me sterile can I sue?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I was just thinking about some of the things placed in the vaccines, especially those used in Africa.

Some of the women became sterile! I guess there could be something in the vaccines that could render a man impotent or sterile. If this is the case do I have any recourse?

What if I wanted to have a family? Should I have to rely on the pool boy, the paper boy or the next door neighbor to help me out?

I am confused.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
well basically the government grants immunity for the vaccine manufacturers. so whatever is in that vaccine, well it doesn't really matter because if they make them mandatory we are all screwed. now why would they grant them immunity then make them mandatory HMMMMMMMMMMMM

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

I thought they weren't mandatory, at least in the USA.

Just "Urges people to take the shot".

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If you research the chems in each proposed shot and the effects as well as known poisons contained, you can defend your life by whatever means is LEGAL to avoid taking the shot, like you would a threat with a deadly weapon.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If you do get the vaccine and up sterile, whatever you do, don't tell them.

They'll figure out a way to bill you for a *non-surgical* vasectomy!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
this still is the united states of america and no matter what, if you are intelligent enough and do enough research, if you are wronged or damaged by anything including the vaccine you can find a way to sue

just depends on how much time and money you have to spend on the situation

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
you can do anything and get the results you want if you fight hard enough, and not just get walked over if the vaccine does happen, but I would avoid it at all cost.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
As some of the posters have already mentioned, many Governments have given the vaccine manufacturers immunity from legal action, so if you take the vaccine and then can prove that taking the vaccine made you sterile, you will have an expensive and time consuming process to get any compensation.

And you will have to get either a future Government or Adminstration to over turn the immunity and you can guess that the vaccine manufacturers will not go down fighting and will use their lobby power to keep the immunity and you have to think just how powerful their lobbyists are to have already got an immunity.

or go to the courts and again spend huge sums of money, taking this from a local court to the supreme court, and again, the vaccine manufacturers will fight all the way

top topics

join