It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie: The Jay-Z Deception

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81

Look a little closer and try not to take things out of context.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by MikeNice81]

Have you ever heard of Double Speak/ entendre?

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

As a listener of Hip Hop/ Rap (for over 2 decades), I know what the use of God means in rap, but again it may be double speak/ entendre.

"It's the return of the god
Peace god...
(Auh! Auh!)"

SO he may be referring to the Slang God ("the individual" that was pushed forth by 5 percent, wu tang) Or The biblical God. Peace to the Biblical God, and say hello to the new God (Satan) as the video points to as Jay Z's motivation.

Also, I know that Mason Martin Margiela is a clothing line.

"I'm in Mason.
.... (Ah!)..
Martin Margiela."

Again, he says Mason, then there is a vocal gap/cue "ah" with which he suspends the ending of the first statement. The gap was a meditated space, that may denote double speak/ entendre . It could mean, I'm a mason and I wear dutch clothing... Or to the normal listener, is just Jay Z's use of rhythm or "flow." If it was a line in a Novel, it would be interpreted as an exclamation. A vocal cry even.

Double speak/ entendre is a powerful tool for anyone working in media. It's code words to the "in" crowd and normal speak for the mass. Basically, two birds one stone. Having said that, I believe that Jay Z is a very intelligent individual, and honestly would have a mastery of double speak/ entendre by now.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by squidboy]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

As a long time fan of the Blues I am very familiar with double meanings in music. However I just find it hard to believe that Jay-Z is an idoctrination tool of the NWO. If he is then Nas is definitely and Wu Tang Clan were descendants of Shaolin munks.

Remember Tipper Gore and her friends? Twisted Sister sings about a friends surgery and it becomes S&M.

Listen to the whole album. There is plenty of fodder in there for this thread. He claims to be partially responsible for Barack's election. He mentions texting with Barack. One song even has a "startling" bit about 9/11 in it. Have fun with it.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Sorry double post.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by MikeNice81]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I THINK THERE IS ENOUGH EVIDENCE BIAS OR NOT... HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT HIS SHIRT OR THE BEETLES BEING CONNECTED TO A LUCIFERIAN? OBVIOUSLY TO BE SATANIST U MUST BELIEVE IN HEAVEN OR HELL...RIDICULE THEM

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I find it Hilarious that everybody whats to comment on this conspiracy yet when someone who knows what they are talking about on the subject posts a rebuttal nobody cares...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These videos answer a lot of questions you guys would have about the Jay-Z Deception.

And if you have anymore I'll answer those too.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Most wolves come in sheep's clothing;otherwise, the sheep would run... And though HE puts himself up in lights, HE is NOT the LIGHT... True light, need not be created. Look at the videos for their work actually show the true darkness within their lives.

Check out www.vigilantcitizen.com

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
So much has been made of Rhianna's lyrics in Umbrella, but have you checked out Jigga's lines?????

No clouds in my stones
Let it rain, I hydroplane into fame (Eh, eh, eh)
Coming down with the Dow Jones
When the clouds come we gone
We roc-a-fella (Eh, eh, eh)
We fly higher than weather in G5's or better
You know me, in anticipation for precipitation
Stacks chips for the rainy day (Eh, eh, eh)

This song was released in 07, how did he know the Dow was going down? In anticipation of precipitation...stack chips for rainy days?

I will check those videos out in the morning, but what do you make of this seemingly prophetic bit of prose????

Rihanna's album ''Good Girl Gone Bad'' was released on June 5, 2007.
June 5 is known as the Night Of The Watcher.
Many interesting things have happened on June 5.

The Dow Jones actually did crash in late 2007.
How did Jay-Z know this in advance?

There are two ways to approach this. He either knows for himself and is self-directed, or he is being coached by somebody. How is that possible?

I don't know Jay-Z but I would say that he spends most of his time doing things that would not bring him to the understanding. I could be wrong. Jay-Z may have figured it out for himself.

But I suspect somebody puts these ideas into his mind. It could happen as easily as somebody close to him who runs his money pulls Jay-Z aside in January 2007 and says ''Hey, Shawn, listen, my guys in finance say this stock market thing is getting a little overblown and we gotta make a move here. We really need to start cashing out and selling these Dow Jones stocks we've got. Listen, Shawn, it's a huge profit. We'll do it just like we did it last time. Alright? How's that new album coming along? We'll talk later.'' wink wink, nudge nudge.

See? Then later that afternoon Jay-Z spits some lines in the booth and it makes it onto the album. Jay-Z doesn't HAVE to know the timing of the market. Really, he doesn't have to know. He could just as easily not have said the line in the song, but his mind works on this constant flaunting of money and he comes up with rhymes about money and there it is.

He is probably told enough to keep him happy and no more.

The other possibility is that he knows the whole deal all by himself. If he did, he would have more power than he does now. I don't think he knows. I think he is manipulated by the people who manage his money, which they do for their own purposes. He has access to it of course, but while the money managers have their hands on it you can bet they use it for their purposes and then send some rationed checks to Jay-Z to spend and have fun.

And I doubt Jay-Z sets the June 5 date for the release of Rihanna's album. Look to the media world for those people. Similar to the way 9-11 images were showing up in black music album covers before 9-11. There were probably at least 3 albums that depicted clear WTC demolitions. Who were the artists? Who controlled them?

I imagine they are similar to the ones controlling Obama's speech writer as detailed in another thread I wrote about the Dow Jones market timing.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
And some more, on the hand sign Jay-Z always makes, calling it the Roc sign or something, some people say it is a diamond or a pyramid or whatever. I am currently reading The Trail Of The Serpent (1936).....

''With regard to the significance of the symbols and the Jewish unity of race and purpose - the High Priest joining thumbs and forefingers in blessing the people, thereby represented the Hebrew Divine Triangle, the Trinity in Unity of the Ineffable Name - Yod, He, Vau - the Creative Principle which becomes manifest and powerful in the final He, the material basis in and through which it acts. It is Yahveh, the Tetragrammaton, a symbol of creation or generation, the mysterious union of their God with his creatures and which is said to be all-powerful in working miracles or magic.''

So there you have it. Jay-Z as a Jewish High Priest.

Why else does he do it?

Obama's mother was Jewish so he is.
Shawn Carter's mother may have been Jewish so he would be.

They love him in showbiz, and yet I know a lot of Black people are quick to dis him.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Cabaret Voltaire]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Cmon people this guy is from the projects of Brooklyn, now he 's a good earner, he is even willing to support FC Arsenal with his 500million assets which is a good thing..
These people like to surround themselves with these stories which are nice to see[like tupac/ machiavelli], he'll be around for some time, i hope so because the boss where i work for is his personal bodyguard

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Foppezao]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
just thought id point this out.

has anyone seen kany wests new promo video for his new single Power?

if not you should...then make your own opinions

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
Cmon people this guy is from the projects of Brooklyn, now he 's a good earner, he is even willing to support FC Arsenal with his 500million assets which is a good thing..
These people like to surround themselves with these stories which are nice to see[like tupac/ machiavelli], he'll be around for some time, i hope so because the boss where i work for is his personal bodyguard

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Foppezao]

Please do not talk of things you do not know. First Jay-z was raised in a nuwebian community with malachi york. How i know?My long time friend grew up with him and was mentored by z york. he told me jay-z is actually much older than what portrayed to be. OPEN YOUR EYEs, If you read between the lines also you cant deny his satanic connections

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join