It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucas Daniel Smith"Court Papaer's filed"Obama birth certificate"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

What makes you so sure this second BC is a hoax? Just because the first one was?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This birth certificate looks almost exactly like the one Orly Taitz produced, with the same information on it, only the paper is different and the little footprint is at the bottom.

politifact.com

The birthers will die trying.

I, for one, will believe nothing anymore except what has been proved in court.

BTW: So this guy Lucas Smith just walked into the hospital in Mombasa and they gave him the original birth certificate, just like that? Seems far-fetched.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Sestias]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

What makes you so sure this second BC is a hoax? Just because the first one was?

Not entirely, but much of what we now see on "Obama Kenyan birth certificates" could mean absolutely nothing.

A raised seal means nothing now, since the first one had a raised seal and that was proven to be a hoax.

The footprint is easy to do. That could be any baby's footprint.

I'm just saying with the number of forged birth certificates, don't get your hopes up.

Orly Taitz, also, is the problem.

She was behind the first birth certificate, claiming it was a real Kenyan certificate and was asking for authentication.

After that proved to be bogus, she now is on this.

Now, Orly Taitz does not mean it's a forgery by itself, but she doesn't help the credibility of it.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

This birth certificate looks almost exactly like the one Orly Taitz produced, with the same information on it, only the paper is different and the little footprint is at the bottom.

Sigh...it is very different from the one Orly posted. None of the info is the same except times of birth and the dates. Everything else is different....look again.

And according to Lucas he bribed someone to let him copy the certificate. I don't see that as extraordinary.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Orly Taitz, also, is the problem.

She was behind the first birth certificate, claiming it was a real Kenyan certificate and was asking for authentication.

After that proved to be bogus, she now is on this.

Well, she appears to be one of the few who has the courage to take on the government and is risking her life doing so, so I for one have great admiration.

The certificate on her site is slightly different to the one shown on this site. The one shown on this site was very conveniently and suddenly purported to have been a forgery from the template of the Aussie one. As the Aussie one was faked very obviously, I am not sure anyone can say what is real now. Getting 4 photos in from some fool, saying 'I did it', in and of itself proves nothing. That fool could equally as well have found a similar cloth..and I am sure that an expert could easily forge that anyway. The punk'd one was never checked over by anyone much and there were many anomalies on that which suggested that was a forgery...but everyone just screamed...'that's it, it's over'. So what I am saying is that it could have been a reverse forgery to discredit Orly.
Although, I would have to say that the Lucas one has less problems with it.
Hopefully we may find out one day.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
The certificate on her site is slightly different to the one shown on this site.

Check the op in this thread. Orly's site is linked. Orly has been affiliated with both of the Kenyan documents.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Yes, I know she is connected both to the original she had on her site and this new Lucas Smith certificate.
I was talking of the one introduced on this site and then seemingly debunked..the punk'd one...which was slightly different to her one..initials were different etc, and then the punk'd one was linked to the Aussie fake one, which seemingly debunked her original.
It will all be much simpler if Lucas' one is real...lol

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Here is a question for those that think this is a Hoax. How about they just produce and make publicly available the original. Seriously, like anyone would be able to pose as Barak Obama or use his BC to prove identity. Just put it up for people to view. Then we can get on with the next phase of this.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Because, Post, and you have to recognize this especially seeing we're on a conspiracy site, it'll never be the end.

We all know that if Obama brings out his long form, the birthers are going to say that it's not real, that it's a hoax, and that Obama only made it to prove he was in born in the United States.

He already proved it with the short form. The Hawaiian government has said now, multiple times, that the birth certificate is real. Various government agencies have said Obama was born within the United States.

Hell, we have a news article telling of his birth!

Now, I know many of you haven't seen the real certificate ever, all you've seen is the one copied onto the internet, so, here it is.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
When was it customary to do footprints and raised seals? That's a US custom, does it happen in other countries around the world? I'm in doubt.

Sure I would like proof that Obama was born elsewhere but what is that going to do? Removing a president causes all sorts of other problems. More importantly, Obama was born to a muslim father and attended a madrassas in Indonesia. That means according to Islam Obama is a muslim. Since he was brought up a muslim and left the faith for Christianity he is an apostate. He will be invited back to Islam and if he doesn't accept he should be put to death according to Islamic law.

So that means in the event of an assassination that the motivation would be Sharia law which is not illegal in 57 OIC countries.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
When was it customary to do footprints and raised seals? That's a US custom, does it happen in other countries around the world? I'm in doubt.

I can't answer your question, but I did a Birth Certificate Study and found that:

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
There are three types of birth certificates.
3. The Souvenir Birth Certificate – which usually has the baby’s footprint on it. Souvenir birth certificates are NOT legally accepted as proof of age or citizenship. Only a COPY of the original OR a “short form” can be used as legal verification.

Removing a president causes all sorts of other problems.

It is my strong opinion that if it is found that Obama does not meet the eligibility criteria stated in the Constitution, I don't care how many problems it causes. We must honor the Constitution above anything else.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Then what? He's not impeached, instead he is inelligble and does Biden take the post until there is a new election? Blacks riot in LA, Philly, etc against the white man. AQ take the opportunity to blast away a couple of cities to kick a man when he is down. The rest of the population loses faith in government and there is total chaos.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Nothing like that will happen, since Obama was born within this country.

He was not born in Kenya, and he is a natural-born citizen of the United States.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Maybe Biden takes over his term. I don't know. The fact that you assume blacks would riot says something I don't wish to explore, but I don't think it would be a bad thing for everyone to lose faith in the government. And if chaos is what it takes to get our country back, then chaos we shall have.

That's my position. I'm a patriot, not a wimp.

I certainly don't know how all the details would work out, but there's not enough fear in this world to make me overlook the Constitution. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Omg it has a raised seal!!!!!!!'
It must be real huh?
Who did obama give the document to?
Fastcheck.org....
He was on the board for the group for sometime...Connection's man.

Birth announcement anyone can do...

My grandmother did one for me in the 70's..in her state....
So..

I am saying if there is a doubt any of this is true it needed answered with 110% proof before there was a argument.
Instead of instantly sealing all document's of obama's the first day in office to conceal something.
The FIRST DAY!!!!!!!

[edit on 6-9-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

The certificate is a fake and is quite easy to prove as Kenya did and still does use the British system of dates and not the American. So going by the certificate the date at the bottom the 8/7/1961 reads in the British dating format the 8th July 1961. Check wikipedia and you will find only America uses American date format.

Obama was born on the 4th of August 1961.

The date second from the bottom reads 8/8/1961 or the 8th of August 1961, so the dates must be written american style or it makes a complete noncense.

However the problem is if it was a true Kenyan document the dates would be written British style which means it is definately a fake.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
Instead of instantly sealing all document's of obama's the first day in office to conceal something.
The FIRST DAY!!!!!!!

Do you have the source on that? I have only seen it mentioned here on ATS and I'm wondering where it came from. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hmm another interesting development on the BC front

While factcheck claims although they made an error that it still doesn't matter but, Leo C. Donofrio disagrees.....

naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com...

FACTCHECK.ORG CAPITULATES – Admits Error In Obama Kenyan Citizenship Analysis.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by TheAmused
The FIRST DAY!!!!!!!

Do you have the source on that? I have only seen it mentioned here on ATS and I'm wondering where it came from. Thanks.

i will find the source for ya.
cant rember off hand.

But the first thing he signed int he whitehouse was to seal all his record's..was first thing on his list.
i know it said that..but i will find the source..been awhile since i read it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

Sorry, Power, but I read the FactCheck article and the blogger's article, and in the end, all it is is a little rant by the blogger on how he's a good layer, and that he has no evidence on hand.

All he has is an opinion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join