It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid That Crise Blood ( video )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

This teenager cries blood, and none of the doctors can explain why its happening.

Any ideas?

Also

[edit on 4-9-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I don't think this is paranormal activity. its definitley weird but i think a medcal reason will be able to explain it. its one hell of a party trick tho.l

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have seen people drinking some milk and let it pouring out trough there eyes like tears. Its training and can be done.

Not saying thats the case here but it can be a hoax.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I saw the show for that second clip; and while I doubt it's paranormal, the scientists couldn't explain what was going on by the end of it. Here's the basic gist of the show:

She'd supposedly bleed spontaneously from various areas of the body, with no visible wounds; blood tests came back within normal levels(there was a minor issue with clotting, but the hematologists likened it to the effect of taking an aspirin), and the blood they found on her was indeed her blood(AB+, different from her mother's). The only explanation that the scientists could come up with was that she was lying, or her mother had Munchhausen's.

And of course they left it at the point where they decide to(finally) put her under observation so they can see the bleeding actually occur.
I wish they'd just complete all of the tests before airing these kinds of shows(if tests aren't inconclusive, they'll leave you hanging without doing the final, "big" test).

IMO, I don't think she's faking it; there's too much bleeding for it to be feasible that either of them are doing it(they'd need to have and hide a pretty large supply of AB+ blood to keep it up), and she's now a social pariah because of people variously thinking she's horribly diseased or possessed/spiritually unclean.

new topics

top topics

join