It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, where's your head?? Van Jones??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by mental modulator

The only reason the guy is out is becasue FOX news exposed him.
No other network carried the information about Van Jones. (until he got canned)
FOX news .. the network that Obama's administration hates enough to boycott.
If Obama had his way, FOX wouldn't exist.
Then this guy wouldn't have been exposed for being the marxist/racist pig that he is.

If Mark Loyd has his way FOX will not exist. Neither will Rush, Laura, Michelle, etc.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
He is Out...

Now we can talk about Obamas poor job at creating a dictatorship?

Yeah, he's really screwing up that one, isn't he?

Like I said, I'd never heard of Jones before the threads on here, but with Obama's focus of being bipartisan and bringing all of Congress together in happy unity, I'm not surprised that he didn't make the grade. Railing against those who Obama is trying to get on his good side isn't the best way of showing that you're the right man for the job.

Next?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hugues de Payens
If Mark Loyd has his way FOX will not exist. Neither will Rush, Laura, Michelle, etc.

Interesting that you mention Mark Lloyd.
Mark Lloyd thread here Just came up about 10 minutes ago.
Obama is on a roll. He keeps appointing the same types over and over.
Marxist loving Czars .... :shk:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Like I said, I'd never heard of Jones before the threads on here

Well, all I can say is that's not surprising, since you can't be aware of what's going on if you are blindly smitten by Obama.

Thank goodness there are many others that are aware and concerned with the direction this nation is being forced down. Obama is trying to take us down a one-way, dead-end street at full throttle. Time to get his hand off the steering wheel and his foot off the peddle!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Jones resigned this morning.

No one is saying if it was his idea or someone else's and likely we won't find out.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
According to Yahoo, the bastard retired. (monotone) I am so happy. lol.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just thinking out loud...
Kind of explains BHO reaction when the police arrested his friend for disturbing the peace at a health care press conference.... and all those stimulus checks going out to the prisoners.... Hmmm,
Not to mention the big hype about getting your H1N1 vaccination and Bill S2028 - check that one out!
That kind of ties into the Fema camps (the ones NO ONE CAN FIND) and all those hand cuffs and leg irons they've been making.
Which kinda ties into that poor little smelt (bait fish) that gets all the water - leaving the farmers of California with none and their crops lie ROTTING in the fields. What are we going to eat this winter??? GOLD COINS?
Kinda makes you think about ALL the government employees from local to federal who get $50.00 per month premium health care - 100% coverage, while others are paying out $500.00 per month.
Could THIS be one of the biggest reasons that OUR premiums are going up???
Come on a 5th grader could tell you that the biggest employer in the country is GIVING health care away while the rest of the people are filling in the gap for them, the uninsured, the illegals, the welfare folks and as well as paying for those who make a living off suing, making it tough for those who are really in trouble and have had harm done to them. Not only does a book keeper at your local prison or a mechanic at the county repair garage get this health care - he or she gets it for the rest of his or her life after so many years with the government.
I know the insurance companies make a lot of money - but this is highway robbery!
NO one wants to talk about this... NO ONE. Not even Glenn Beck, Bill O. none of them.
Sorry if it got off topic - please forgive me. I usually don't say much, but is there anyone out there that gets THIS?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ktmac

I get it. the government grows and grows, and it's not just government employees as such but "public" employees that get this great health care. I'm single, not covered through an employer, and pay $839 a month for health insurance, and that does not cover doctor visits or tests until I reach a pretty hefty deductible. needless to say i can't afford to go to a doctor unless it is really dire. union members and public employees have fabulous health care for themselves and families with huge limits to what they can "spend" every month. The only sector of the economy growing right now is government jobs. so yes, the number of people getting the fab health care is increasing. tough luck for the rest of us, though they too are taxed to pay for this all.

this doesn't have a lot to do with van jones but it does have to do with the question: obama, where's your head?

i honestly don't know what he is thinking. his actions since taking office are totally mismatched from his words.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm
I believe that it is true that inner city black neighborhoods get crapped on everyday by the more affluent white suburbs. So I do not doubt poison has been directed at them in more ways than one.

You're kidding, right? Most of those communities are too busy crapping on themselves, and the 'affluent white neighborhoods' really have nothing to do with those areas besides keeping them on their own side of town. Most of that isn't a problem since as much as I'm sure it kills you to hear it, 'they' in those poor neighborhoods are too busy stealing from each other most of the time to bother the rest. If anything, it's the lower middle white class areas you have to watch out for is you live near one.

The only case of poison from the white people there is dumping good money after bad rebuilding the places after they keep burning them down.

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm
I too find republicans to be A-holes.

tis ok, the rest of us find Democrats to be short sighted, intolerant jagoffs, so I guess we're even.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I love how all the defenders of Obama conveniently leave out certain facts.

1. Blacks vote for democrats at a ratio greater than 9 to 1. It's been working great for the black community for the past 40 years hasn't it.

2. Education (be it academic school or trade school) is a means to raise one's standard of living. The same education system controlled lock, stock and barrel by democrats, conveniently offers horrendous educational programs to the heavily populated black areas, particularly in urban cities. They could care less if they graduate. It just means they stay democrat and live on welfare, rather than becoming a well-off, tax paying republican, which most middle and upper middle class blacks become once they become aware of the ruse. Too bad there are not more of them, this country would be better off. It would be better off massively if the ghettos all of a sudden produced mini-Einsteins, but sadly, the democrats control the whole process.

3. Free will. You can live where ever the hell you want. People live in a ghetto because they want to. It is a BS excuse otherwise. They can leave anytime they want. When immigrants come here with literally 50 bucks in their pockets and 10 years later open a store and own a home wtf does that say? See 1 and 2 for the answer.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
this thread started strong, but quickly turned into the partison crying fit that TPTB wanted.

Look, there is no TPTB, there is no God, there is no Self, there is none of these mythological projections that humans are so want to use.

Grow up. There is only your fellow man. If you have a problem, take it up with him, but don't use some myth to justify your animosity towards your fellow man. Simply say "I don't agree".

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword
I love how all the defenders of Obama conveniently leave out certain facts.

1. Blacks vote for democrats at a ratio greater than 9 to 1. It's been working great for the black community for the past 40 years hasn't it.

More so than the years prior to the last 40.

3. Free will. You can live where ever the hell you want. People live in a ghetto because they want to.

Whoa! Really? So what part does conditioning play into that?

Maybe .00005% of the people on the earth ever have the inkling of what an action based on free will actually is.

Have you ever even listened to "The Message"?

I'm amazed at your oversimplification of humanity.

Where would you expect that a black person living in the Ps would move to in order to get away? How much does it cost to move there? For example, here in Atlanta, you COULD move to a cheap place in the country where there are no jobs and the KKK is still very politically active, but that might be a problem for ya.

Unless you know someone outside of the Ps that can help you up on that ladder, you face all sorts of objective and subjective adversity to get out.

I'm not saying you can't get out. I'm saying it's not as simple as saying people live there because they choose to. That's just a way for you to feel self-righteous about your opinion.

It is a BS excuse otherwise. They can leave anytime they want. When immigrants come here with literally 50 bucks in their pockets and 10 years later open a store and own a home wtf does that say?

Let's not forget the part where those immigrants start with crime first. The Jewish, Irish, Spanish, etc immigrants all sold drugs and killed people before they got out of their ghettos.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Let's not forget the part where those immigrants start with crime first. The Jewish, Irish, Spanish, etc immigrants all sold drugs and killed people before they got out of their ghettos.

Well, since the current ghetto dwellers already have the drugs and killing part down pat, I guess we're just waiting for phase 2 to kick in eh?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
VJ spoke the truth, but it's too bad he didn't know he was working for a puppet.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You keep saying how racist VJ is... I don't think that word means what you think it means. Simply mentioning someone's race is not racist. Talking about the races and their different issues in not racist. Making fun of how a race talks IS racist. Finding fault with someone just because they're black IS racist. Hating someone for their race IS racist... Just to let you know.

OK, I have a question for you:

Is defending a person simply because he is black considered racist?

I know some people who voted for Obama simply because he was black.

Is that racist?

I'll answer this one.

Concerning question one, no it isn't racist or racism. However, it is discrimination or bias.

Concerning question two, it's very similar to the previous one and the answer is the same. It isn't racist/racism but discrimination or bias.

In closing, there are differences between all three, and basic psychology or the use of a dictionary will show this to be true.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join